We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Fridge's DMT inspired art Options

hug454
#101 Posted : 12/9/2022 11:19:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey fridge, don't post that often, but fair play that last piece prompted me to put finger to keyboard. Wondeful.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Fridge
#102 Posted : 12/12/2022 5:05:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hug454 wrote:
Hey fridge, don't post that often, but fair play that last piece prompted me to put finger to keyboard. Wondeful.

Hi hug Smile, thank you for the compliment!

I was pretty busy working on a new piece the last week. Whenever I had a free minute that is. It's going to be a lot of work still and might take another week till it's finished, but I thought it might be interesting for some to see work in progress.
Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20221212_070711.jpg (2,601kb) downloaded 110 time(s).
...no need to worry...

emong
#103 Posted : 12/12/2022 12:15:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Hey Fridge, that is a very nice start...I can see the huge amount of work involved...certainly shows the difference between human and AI!!!!
Vi veri vniversvm vivvs vici.

Fridge
#104 Posted : 12/12/2022 12:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

emong wrote:
Smile Hey Fridge, that is a very nice start...I can see the huge amount of work involved...certainly shows the difference between human and AI!!!!

That means a lot to me, thank you emong!

Soon I am half way done, today I made some good progress Smile.
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#105 Posted : 12/12/2022 5:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks great, man. I love the WIPs. Keep em coming!

Fridge
#106 Posted : 12/17/2022 4:52:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Bill, I didn't want to come back to this thread without something to show. This one kept me quite busy Smile.
Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20221217_184223.jpg (3,216kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#107 Posted : 12/17/2022 4:58:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I would love to see that in person. Fantastic job. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bill Cipher
#108 Posted : 12/17/2022 5:48:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! That is awesome, Fridge! Really nice work.

How about some color?!?

downwardsfromzero
#109 Posted : 12/17/2022 8:28:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Great stuff. This has inspired me to finally dig out a couple of my uncompleted works - thank you.

Colour is difficult, and has been the reason for the decade-long hiatus on my own aforementioned two, so - good luck!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Fridge
#110 Posted : 12/18/2022 6:25:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone, I am happy you enjoy it Smile.

Voidmatrix wrote:
I would love to see that in person. Fantastic job. Love

One love

I think you once mentioned that you don't need a lot of spice to go deep anymore and I think I experience something similar.
I used low doses to "collect" the ideas and patterns for this one. This drawing represents quite closely the character of what I see during a sub breakthrough experience, though I must say the lines begin to blurr between breakthrough and sub breakthrough experience these days. Entities show up on every level, which I welcome pretty much.

Bill Cipher wrote:
Wow! That is awesome, Fridge! Really nice work.

How about some color?!?

Color has proven to be quite a challenge for me so far. I messed up some pieces when trying to add color, but you're right I need to give it another try. Next one will probably get some color if it feels right. Thank you for gently pushing me towards that direction Smile.
This last drawing would do well with some different faint shades of blue I think.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Great stuff. This has inspired me to finally dig out a couple of my uncompleted works - thank you.

Colour is difficult, and has been the reason for the decade-long hiatus on my own aforementioned two, so - good luck!

I am glad this has inspired you to pick up art again. Just this is enough for me to say it was totally worth creating this one!
...no need to worry...

emong
#111 Posted : 12/19/2022 12:39:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Fridge...I thought it already looked good before you finished it but now that it is completed, it reaches a whole new level. I can see the staggering amount of work you have put into it. Keep up the good work! Thumbs up
Vi veri vniversvm vivvs vici.

Fridge
#112 Posted : 12/19/2022 5:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

emong wrote:
Hey Fridge...I thought it already looked good before you finished it but now that it is completed, it reaches a whole new level. I can see the staggering amount of work you have put into it. Keep up the good work! Thumbs up

Thanks emong Smile, I put quite a lot of energy into this one. Often I had to take a break because my hand started to hurt. It took me at least twice as long to finish it, than the 2nd most complex drawing I did so far.
I wish you all could see my work in person as I feel a lot gets lost by looking a the picture of my drawings instead of standing right infront of it. I would also hand out some mushrooms to boost the experience Wink .
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#113 Posted : 12/20/2022 2:57:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

fridge wrote:
I think you once mentioned that you don't need a lot of spice to go deep anymore and I think I experience something similar.
I used low doses to "collect" the ideas and patterns for this one. This drawing represents quite closely the character of what I see during a sub breakthrough experience, though I must say the lines begin to blurr between breakthrough and sub breakthrough experience these days. Entities show up on every level, which I welcome pretty much.

Yeah, this very large increase in sensitivity to both DMT and mushrooms (among a few other things, but noticed with the tryptimines a great deal) The lines tend to blur between subbreakthrough and breakthrough for me as well, so I've sort of gravitated from those terms. What you've drawn so well is for me what I see at the lowest level of visual experience; it's the least vivid and always comes before anything more distinct and animated.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

«PREV456