We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
B. caapi Foliage Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 10/15/2021 9:16:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I had a healthy 2 year old vine going indoors for over-wintering and I knew it was likely going to be dropping some leaves as a reaction to light and humidity changes, is any of the foliage actually worth hanging onto? I've read varying opinions on caapi's foliage, but thought I'd ask the panel here. Nothing fancy, I think it's just cielo.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

roninsina
#2 Posted : 10/15/2021 9:43:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It’s commonly added to changa blends and I have a neighbor who smokes it by itself. Don’t know of anyone who’s uses it for brews, but may be worth the effort. You could start with making a leaf only brew to test the waters.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost