We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

highwire
#1 Posted : 10/15/2021 8:05:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just tryna learn. Plants help me grow on my path to love, acceptance, and proper action. Not to mention, they treat me very well while sharing crucial messages and powerful vibes.

I've had my fair share Caapi. Traveled to hyperspace. Received some of my deepest healing, confirmation, and insight in those states. Wouldn't be who I am without said experiences.

Happy to be joining a community of like-minded individuals.

Cheers.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kitisha
#2 Posted : 10/15/2021 5:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! So you use caapi by itself, for the harmala alkaloids? Or do you mean ayahuasca?

highwire
#3 Posted : 10/15/2021 8:45:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! Meant ayhuasca. Most of my experience has been with the Santo Daime, so chacruna and b. caapi.

But I'm actually planning to start working with caapi on its own in the next few weeks. Looking forward to understanding the experience a bit more by observing the qualities of the vine.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca

Kitisha
#4 Posted : 10/15/2021 9:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, alright. Let us know how it goes! Im a total virgin when it comes to ayahuasca, as well as harmala alkaloids. Have you tried smoking dmt? I did it couple of times recently and im hooked (in a good way, haha)

highwire
#5 Posted : 10/15/2021 9:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice. Would love to hear your impressions from your experiences with DMT.

I've had a about 10-20 experiences with DMT over the last decade. Fascinating and beautiful events. I really cherish the memories and feelings that it allowed to surface. You know, really old impressions that I didn't have access to in ordinary states of mind.

Kitisha
#6 Posted : 10/15/2021 10:54:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since you are asking, here you go sir:

1.- https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=97867&find=unread
2.- https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=97908&find=unread

You mentioned old impressions that you dont have access to. I experienced something similar recently. Since i was a kid, i had a faint memory of this strange feeling. No way to describe it, but it was a feeling that seeps through your body and is very noticeable, almost alien. I could kind of conjure the way the feeling felt, but not how it actually felt itself. If that makes sense, haha.

Like a year ago i started attempting lucid dreaming (still no success). But i realized that the old feeling i remembered actually is when your body falls asleep, but the mind is still active. Even now, when i know what the feeling is, i cant conjure the way it feels, unless its happening. Do you know what i mean? It is bizzare, because when, for example, you try to imagine how it feels to feel pain, you can imagine it pretty accurately. But this feeling seems to be graspable only after some "switch" is flipped.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 10/15/2021 11:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome to the Nexus highwire Smile

Would you be willing to share details about your most powerful and/or meaningful Aya experience? I would love to hear. I have yet to commune with Aya, but I have had a few light pharma journeys, and intend more. I mainly vape freebase DMT or smaolk changa. I also regularly drink rue to for a variety of benefits, some of which you may experience in your work with caapi.

Do you partake with any other psychedelics?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

highwire
#8 Posted : 10/17/2021 12:00:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kitisha wrote:

Like a year ago i started attempting lucid dreaming (still no success). But i realized that the old feeling i remembered actually is when your body falls asleep, but the mind is still active. Even now, when i know what the feeling is, i cant conjure the way it feels, unless its happening. Do you know what i mean? It is bizzare, because when, for example, you try to imagine how it feels to feel pain, you can imagine it pretty accurately. But this feeling seems to be graspable only after some "switch" is flipped.

Just read through your posts, and followed up in one of your threads.

That in between awake/sleeping state gets pretty trippy for me! Particularly if I can maintain it. I've managed to lucid dream on purpose a few times practicing it (lots of attempts) and I've had a few spontaneous ones.

It's cool that you got in touch with it, and it sounds like you were much more aware of it when you were younger?

Voidmatrix wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus highwire Smile

Would you be willing to share details about your most powerful and/or meaningful Aya experience? I would love to hear. I have yet to commune with Aya, but I have had a few light pharma journeys, and intend more. I mainly vape freebase DMT or smaolk changa. I also regularly drink rue to for a variety of benefits, some of which you may experience in your work with caapi.

Do you partake with any other psychedelics?

One love

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I do enjoy other psychedelics. These days, mostly aya. I've played around with a few phenethylamine analogues (2C-E is one of my favorites), love LSD, and enjoy mushies from time to time. I also really enjoy dissociatives, but I haven't gone out of my way to use them as much in the last few years.

How about yourself?

-

In answer to your question, one of my most profound experiences with Aya was an experience with a serpentine energy that arrived. It was during a ceremony with two doses. Don't mind me, I ended up describing this in lots of detail. It's just not something I get to share about every day.

Approx. 45 minutes after the first dose, I experienced a really powerful kundalini opening, from base to crown. Soon after, I started seeing repeated serpent symbols with eyes opened and closed, enmeshed into the psychedelic patterns flowing over my vision. Then I felt the air in the room become charged with a palpable electric energy, as the space in the room seemed to expand to a massive size.

At some point, I felt an ethereal serpent enter my crown and begin to speak. The voice was clearly "internal" but it felt massive, thunderous, and somehow, it felt like the strongest force I had ever perceived. This being expressed many things. I won't go into the details except to say, that everything that was "stated" humbled me to my core, and deepened my spiritual faith in many ways. I felt loved, protected, intimidated, and deeply connected to divinity.

Came out of this experience, mellowed a bit, perhaps too shell shocked to even bother processing it yet. Took the second dose. Some time after that I had a very pleasant ego death. Perhaps it was with eyes closed, or maybe I was already in a breakthrough like state, but I was seeing a lot of fast moving, intense psychedelic imagery. Not unlike a strong DMT hit, but a little bit less precise/mathematical, and instead, more natural and free-flowing.

All of a sudden, all of this imagery collapsed into a grid of energetic dots that were fairly spread out. Between these dots, there was a blue/black/purple void space. Slowly, I saw these ethereal/electric hands appear from the void, waving me into the "empty" space. I heard/felt "you can cross over for a little bit if you want, but you can't stay indefinitely." I don't remember much hesitation, although there have been many days where I certainly would have hesitated.

Then I crossed through the grid, and entered a super peaceful ego-death. I remember feeling as though I was immersed in the surface of a great body of water, mostly black, with reds and purples infrequently rippling through.

After a period of time that felt like, well, I have no idea, I was suddenly receiving visual feedback from the room. My identity came crashing back into my awareness and my perceptions/projections/memories of the world also flooded back. I remember thinking "well damn, being alive is so much more complicated than hanging out in that void."

Lots of details left out/forgotten. Time came to a grinding halt throughout the entire ceremony. One other person at the event told me that they had looked at me during the session, and had seen my skin as if it was covered in reptilian scales. Another person who had much more experience than I did, indicated that they always had ego deaths after encountering a similar serpent energy.

-

There were specific messages during the experience, and impressions from my own spiritual studies that color my belief of who and what this being was, and why it arrived. But I've decided to leave all those trappings out and just share the event. Oh and I wasn't humbled to my core permenantly. I've got a loooong way to go.

From my perspective (and limited experience), DMT feels more like a contained event, where energy/messages/entity contacts are played out in a set period of time, then I am left to integrate that experience/revelation.

With Aya, it feels more like, the energy extends for days (sometimes weeks) after, slowly washing over my consciousness and providing opportunities to either work with or stagnate what is stirred up. I also find that the entity contact I have experienced with Aya is some how more convincing in a way. Probably because it tends to happen in a state where I can still move, communicate, and interact with the world to a great degree.

To me, neither of them are more valuable than the other. Invaluable tools to be used when I feel a pull to them.

Anyway, if you made it this far, thanks for taking the time to read through my experience.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 10/20/2021 1:24:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That was so wonderful it was easy to read. Thank you so much for sharing about such a beautiful and transcendent experience(s). Love

The "void" is nice, isn't it??? Cool

I have yet to do Aya, I definitely plan to though. I'm currently learning to be better about making time for myself and my pursuits. This is one of them.

highwire wrote:
To me, neither of them are more valuable than the other. Invaluable tools to be used when I feel a pull to them.

I really liked that. I've had a few light pharma journeys; valuable. I smoalk changa the most; valuable. And I still love the rocket ride on occasion; valuable. Different tools for different intents, like a psychedelic Swiss Army knife.

highwire wrote:
Oh and I wasn't humbled to my core permenantly. I've got a loooong way to go.

The work never ends Smile

When was this experience, and how has it affected your spiritual practice?

highwire wrote:
"well damn, being alive is so much more complicated than hanging out in that void."

This one got me, reminding me of my third experience. My first three experiences were in the first night. There was way too much loaded for me each time, but we didn't know any better (probably burned a good amount of it too, though the flame never touched the surface of the cannabis layered on top). I was somehow gone for a little over 50 minutes (still can't figure it out), and was pretty convinced that I had somehow died. I accepted it. So was in total shock when memories and thoughts of my practical existence came rushing back, and I come to with my friend holding me on my bed. I asked him why he was holding me, to which he replied, "because you asked me too. You said you thought you were dying." I don't recall this at all... Realizing my forgotten confinement to the meat sack we call a body, I had some anxiety rush in, and was in a bit of shock, so much so that I had to go throw up. I'll never forget the space I had been in in that journey...

And in response to your question, I mainly work with cannabis, mushrooms, and DMT. I have a weird relationship with LSD, but I also haven't done it in a while. I would like to take part in a cactus ceremony soon. If synthetic 5-MEO comes my way, I will thoroughly embrace that experience.

Thank you again for sharing Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽