We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A little intro ;) Options

v666val
#1 Posted : 10/14/2021 8:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im a french hippie girl, who lives in a big english city, so my expression can be different.
Im new here but not new to psychedelics, my first lsd trip was in 1995.
Back in high school, kids were tripping like kids, just to get high..it was cool back then..
i got older and discovered music festivals, like rave in the woods for dayz !!
Then i got another taste, a different mindset,..
i have always wanted to try dmt, i did 5 years ago, twice but didnt trust my surrounding so i didnt take much...but i am ready now. I got my MHRB a week ago.
Im learning alot here and there how to extract it. its awesome !! i wanna learn more, there is so much information out there. differents ways.. so i like to research alot before.
i already do a little chemistry at home, as i like to make my own stuff from scratch , i have learned now to make my own soap 100% naturalSmile and beauty products. 3 years now.i make my own recipes with lye etc.
ya..so talk about me huh, well...
i work full time, i love cats !!
HEY !! how you call a cat in space ?? a CATTELITE LOL
my black cat is actually dark choco brown... nobody knows that
my favorite color is sunset
i cook with cheese mmmmm
cant... live... without...tomatoes
my thumb is green
i own about 50 plants, 4 of them eat bugs Mouhahaha
I love rain, makes everything shiny
rocks are fun and alive, i always have one in my pocket
Oh !! ya im a little gamer, ps4 it is
I drive on 2 wheels, I got a kickass mountain bike
i love my weed !!
...our qualities unite us and our flaws makes us unique !!
Balance is the key !

Val Pleased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

roninsina
#2 Posted : 10/14/2021 9:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You sound like a perfect fit! Welcome!

"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

ShamanisticVibes
#3 Posted : 10/14/2021 10:43:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good luck with your first extraction. Remember, if you have issues you can always ask for help!

Blessings, and welcome to our little family
May we continue to be blessed

highwire
#4 Posted : 10/15/2021 9:41:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy that you're finally sharing about your cat's true color.

I'm a pretty big fan of sunset, rain and weed too. I'm new here so I can't really say welcome but, nice to read ya.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/16/2021 12:03:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Warm welcome to the Nexus v666val Smile

Even though you didn't take much, what did you think of your first two experiences?

What games are you playing presently? I am currently consumed by Bloodborne. I am also really excited for the new Horizon. I love Aloy.

What other psychedelics are you into?

I love cats too Love

And cannabis (I grow it for a living).

I really appreciated the freeflowing and raw nature of your intro. Don't be a stranger.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

v666val
#6 Posted : 10/16/2021 8:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im gonna start my first extraction with a gordotek, first try so ill keep it simple.
also want to experience trying all the tek for knowledge. start with a simple one

First time i smoked Dmt, was at the end of a music festival, so music was shut down...we didnt have much to burn it, i remember we smoked it with cannabis and tobacco, we didnt know much back then. My first feeling was to be lift up, weightless, floating lol, and my visual went into tunnel vision, like the center of my screen was a black hole eating colors, and i remember not closing my eyes.. i took one big puff thats it.

A year after i go back to the same festival, same friends lol and here we go again, while the festival<s music was playing and i closed my eyes...so much happenned its hard to describe it all properly. Its like i was flying around a ball of fire-energy, like the sun. and there was a see through platform, with glowing symbols. and i was flying through the platform like i was diving in the water. and the sound, sounded like i was under water. and come back up and the sound would go back to normal. so hard to explain with words. felt like a big dark room with no walls. all was fire like colors, yellow red orange. symbols were yellow, the ball of energy was bright red orange. i remember having the heights, and flying too fast around the ball of energy, i almost puke. Beautiful experience but i know i didnt take much. 3 puff , i was not ready to go up too high that weekend.
So now im ready !! Im exited about it. i want the real thing.
I do other psychedelics, i love mushrooms !! but my heart goes for LSD always
I started tripping as a teenager in the 90's
i remember mescaline too, i liked it alot but it disapeared and i couldnt find any forever..
I still do sometimes MDMA. i just dont do ketamine n cocaine opiates etc ..
I am also well balanced, i dont use everyday or abuse my substances. I will be 90 years old and still tripping healthy Mouhahahah
I grow my own weed, make my own butter with cannabis.
also some products i make for skin care with CBD for pain relief.Now that weed is legal here i can find great CBD.
This is my world, im exited to join this group, from where i come from people dont know much about psychedelics n dmt. i go to festivals to find my tribe lol
Also, I grow alot or morning glory during summer, and i heard the seeds are use to get high ?! thats interesting subject LOL

roninsina
#7 Posted : 10/16/2021 9:53:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to mention that downwardsfromzero and others have posted extensively on morning glories. Don’t count on my memory of their work, but it sounded like the unripe pods were good , and slightly acidic alcoholic extractions were even better.

I make soap too and would love any pointers you might have regarding hair conditioner.

Also, if you haven’t spent some considerable time on the forums researching dosage and methods for administration of DMT, it’d be a pretty good idea.

Thumbs up
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

highwire
#8 Posted : 10/16/2021 10:34:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

v666val wrote:

Also, I grow alot or morning glory during summer, and i heard the seeds are use to get high ?! thats interesting subject LOL

Grind em up (I would say start with 250), soak them in cold water for 12 hours or so. Some people say to soak them longer. Separate the seed mass from the water, and its ready to drink. I've heard adding peppermint extracts can help protect the LSA making the extract a bit stronger, but I haven't tried it myself.

I usually experience nausea for the first 3 hours or so, after about two hours the high sets in and lasts for about 10 hours or so. But my mood stays elevated the next day. It's no where near as visual as some other plants and psychedelics. But the high is great. Euphoric, and introspective. The buzz usually feels much more sedate than other substances. Supposedly, intense visuals start showing up after about 750-1000 seeds, but I haven't pushed the dose that high. Probably gonna try a larger dose soon.

Fair warning other people are more sensitive the nausea with this one. Had a buddy laid out, puking in the shower for a few hours after trying it.
"Love alone can turn thistles into daffodils. So no dogma for me, thanks, I had my fill." ~ Deca

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 10/21/2021 11:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

v666val wrote:
Im gonna start my first extraction with a gordotek, first try so ill keep it simple.
also want to experience trying all the tek for knowledge. start with a simple one

First time i smoked Dmt, was at the end of a music festival, so music was shut down...we didnt have much to burn it, i remember we smoked it with cannabis and tobacco, we didnt know much back then. My first feeling was to be lift up, weightless, floating lol, and my visual went into tunnel vision, like the center of my screen was a black hole eating colors, and i remember not closing my eyes.. i took one big puff thats it.

A year after i go back to the same festival, same friends lol and here we go again, while the festival<s music was playing and i closed my eyes...so much happenned its hard to describe it all properly. Its like i was flying around a ball of fire-energy, like the sun. and there was a see through platform, with glowing symbols. and i was flying through the platform like i was diving in the water. and the sound, sounded like i was under water. and come back up and the sound would go back to normal. so hard to explain with words. felt like a big dark room with no walls. all was fire like colors, yellow red orange. symbols were yellow, the ball of energy was bright red orange. i remember having the heights, and flying too fast around the ball of energy, i almost puke. Beautiful experience but i know i didnt take much. 3 puff , i was not ready to go up too high that weekend.
So now im ready !! Im exited about it. i want the real thing.
I do other psychedelics, i love mushrooms !! but my heart goes for LSD always
I started tripping as a teenager in the 90's
i remember mescaline too, i liked it alot but it disapeared and i couldnt find any forever..
I still do sometimes MDMA. i just dont do ketamine n cocaine opiates etc ..
I am also well balanced, i dont use everyday or abuse my substances. I will be 90 years old and still tripping healthy Mouhahahah
I grow my own weed, make my own butter with cannabis.
also some products i make for skin care with CBD for pain relief.Now that weed is legal here i can find great CBD.
This is my world, im exited to join this group, from where i come from people dont know much about psychedelics n dmt. i go to festivals to find my tribe lol

Thank you for sharing so much about yourself. I am very excited for you.

Your first experience does sound really cool regardless of how far you went. The change in sound I am sure was mind boggling.

I enjoy making infused MCT oil with cannabis. Can put it in almost anything.

I too intend of doing psychedelics in old age, sitting in a rocking chair on mushrooms with a changa pipe in hand Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Exitwound
#10 Posted : 10/22/2021 8:57:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

v666val wrote:

Welcome Smile If you are open for tek suggestions, I recommend Cyb's A/B tek as superior to all other teks for newbies. All can be done with kitchen chemistry or ware and isn't that hard, especially if you already know how to cook food Smile

Be careful with seeds, they have some side effects and tripping on them isn't always pleasant in terms of body feelings. If you have access to LSD then I see no specific value in MG or HBWR seeds Smile

Tomtegubbe
#11 Posted : 10/22/2021 9:31:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
äBe careful with seeds, they have some side effects and tripping on them isn't always pleasant in terms of body feelings. If you have access to LSD then I see no specific value in MG or HBWR seeds Smile

I took 6,5 g morning glory seeds a couple of weeks back and I'm planning to do it again very soon. I prepared them by grinding and soaking them in naphta which I believe helps to remove some of the chemicals that remove the nausea. Then I just evaporated the naphta and ate the seeds. It probably would have been a better idea to do an alcohol or even a water extraction of lsa, but I was in a haste.

The come up was very slow and the stomach ache was nasty, but after about two hours it subsided and I felt this substance is superior to lsd. Very little visual effect, but the headspace was incredible. I tried some vr games and chuckled at the immersion.

Definitely worth a try, but the seeds need to be prepared at first.

I'm planning to combine it with pharmahuasca very soon. I have had one absolutely glowing experience combining lsd and pharmahuasca. I believe this combo might work too. Just have to prepare myself mentally to endure the initial nausea.

Oh, and welcome v666val! 🙂
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

highwire
#12 Posted : 10/23/2021 4:45:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the spirit of the morning glory seed has a lot of beautiful things to say! Love

I read somewhere that it was traditionally used as an admixture, which makes sense to me. It's not very flashy or mind bending in the doses that people usually take. But when I set an intention, and meditate/enjoy nature and reflection during the experience, I receive really valuable insight.

Plus my meditations are enhanced for about a day and a half after taking a solid dose.

Tomtegubbe wrote:

The come up was very slow and the stomach ache was nasty, but after about two hours it subsided and I felt this substance is superior to lsd. Very little visual effect, but the headspace was incredible. I tried some vr games and chuckled at the immersion.

Definitely worth a try, but the seeds need to be prepared at first.

I'm planning to combine it with pharmahuasca very soon. I have had one absolutely glowing experience combining lsd and pharmahuasca. I believe this combo might work too. Just have to prepare myself mentally to endure the initial nausea.

I experience these seeds in a similar way. The headspace gives me a huge mood-boost and continues for days. In terms of sheer, balanced euphoria, I also prefer it over LSD. The nausea I experience kicks in pretty quick, but stops like clockwork around the 2.5 hour mark. Pretty sure I'm gonna end up purging next time I increase the dose. Ah well, I'll try to embrace it.

The euphoria was honestly better at 250 seeds vs 500. But, the insights I stumbled onto after taking 500 were really moving.

I had a beautiful trip after taking a micro-dose of LSD a few hours before aya. I imagine adding a splash of morning glory extract to pharmahuasca would be great.

Tomtegubbe
#13 Posted : 10/24/2021 8:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know did the combo of 8,5 g morning glory seeds, accompanied with 3,7 g syrian rue and 4 g of mhrb.

When the nausea kicked in I seriously questioned my decision, but when it subsided I had a very insightful and sober trip.

I used lemon essential oil in a capsule to fight the nausea and it was very efficient.

All this feels like really life Harry Potter, studying how to make magic potions. 😄 I thank this community for the various lessons.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand