CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The most powerful Trichocereus Clone Options

jingamin
#1 Posted : 10/7/2021 9:19:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello brothers. This thread will be both fun and educational. We are listing 2 of the STRONGEST of the trichocereus strains we have tried so far. I start first;

So far, I have experienced 15 types of CLONE/MUTANTS/HYBRİD trichocereus. Two of the strongest among them;

Trichocereus Tig
Trichocereus Lumberjack

These two strains were tremendous in both mescalin and visual terms.
I invite all my brothers to this fun Laughing

Please discuss only trichocereus hybrid/CLONE species (eg Goliath, Tig, SS02...). Don't discuss genres (eg pachanoi, Bridgesii...).

Note: Other things i tried Hulk(Scop), Juuls giant, LandFill(T.Pachanoi), Huancabamba(T.Pachanoi),SS01, Christies Peru, Race Scop, Macrogonis, J13(bridgesii), Baker5452(bridgesii), Bridgesii Barbie, Trichocereus Colossus, Trichocereus Huanucoensis.

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

jingamin
#2 Posted : 6/10/2022 6:02:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried another strain?

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 6/11/2022 12:06:03 AM

Boundary Condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I would love to add something meaningful to this but the active strains I've encountered were all without names, let alone species information!

You might want to add TBM (T. bridgesii monstrose) to your list if you can.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jingamin
#4 Posted : 6/11/2022 3:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How many cm are you using the TBM? and They say TPM is too strong, has anyone tried it?

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/13/2022 6:13:56 PM

Boundary Condition

ModeratorChemical expert

"Too strong"? Surely that just means use less...

I have not used any TBMs as they are too precious for that. Others have stated that two segments will be quite sufficient. There's a report here where four segments were taken in a brew, and that was very challenging: TBM, Short Type: Mercilessly intense experience. Hope this helps, the thread is a good read I think.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jingamin
#6 Posted : 6/21/2022 6:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have information? Is trichocereus bridgesii magnified for 1 year active?

doubledog
#7 Posted : 6/21/2022 7:23:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience, TBM is the strongest strain/species, it could be 10 times stronger than a low yielding Pachanoi.

jingamin
#8 Posted : 6/22/2022 8:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
In my experience, TBM is the strongest strain/species, it could be 10 times stronger than a low yielding Pachanoi.

TBM, TPM other than these, which one is stronger? and Does anyone have information? Is trichocereus bridgesii magnified for 1 year active?