We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I felt that I should say Hi Options

PolarisZ
#1 Posted : 10/2/2021 9:07:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone!

I've only recently extracted DMT for the first time, and haven't managed to break through yet. However, echoing how I felt when I first tried LSD, sub breakthrough wasn't at all like I expected. I had several failed vaping attempts beforehand on my APX volt, I'd feel a buzz, but saw nothing, it even ended up feeling sketchy at the end of it, until the first time I saw it. I upped the voltage, and the visuals finally came, and the sounds, and the feelings. Finally being able to catch a glimpse made me far happier then I expected to be, after almost a year of hearing about DMT but never going through with it. The vaping didn't feel sketchy anymore. I felt I could understand why people here encouraged others to extract themselves instead of buying. And I felt like I should come here and say Hi.

I'm only making one vape attempt a day, so progress is slow but I'm getting the hang of it. Last time I tried round 2 an hour later, which I heard was enough time, I ended up with very different visuals. I guess my brain was tired.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamanisticVibes
#2 Posted : 10/2/2021 10:02:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, friend. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to get down the dosage properly. I have never used a vape to blast off before, so I cannot help you there.

There are people here who use that as a primary method of ingestion, and perhaps when one of them has some time they may chime in (VM?)

Once again, welcome to the community, it seems as if you have a pretty ok understanding of how everything works already, so I am confident that you will get there soon Big grin

Blessings
May we continue to be blessed

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/3/2021 1:44:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
Welcome, friend. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to get down the dosage properly. I have never used a vape to blast off before, so I cannot help you there.

There are people here who use that as a primary method of ingestion, and perhaps when one of them has some time they may chime in (VM?)

Once again, welcome to the community, it seems as if you have a pretty ok understanding of how everything works already, so I am confident that you will get there soon Big grin

Blessings

Hahahahah SV, and here I am Laughing

Welcome to the Nexus PolarisZ. Very happy to have you.

Vaping DMT certainly takes some practice. Since you're using a mod, feel free to experiment and figure out what methodology works for you with that device with this ROA. One tip when using such a device would be to preheat the DMT in the device before actually inhaling. Preheat, release the button, heat more, and inhale. I use this V4 crucible, so my exact settings, and time to preheat will probably differ from you.

It's wonderful though that you're already open to experimentation in order to get it down in a way that works for you.

Again, welcome.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PolarisZ
#4 Posted : 10/3/2021 6:02:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice to meet you two!

My current setup with the APX volt includes the bubbler attachment, filled with cold distilled water. At this point, my technique is giving me a longer pre breakthrough experience. I've learned how big a role inhalation strength plays, too fast and it cools off and doesn't vaporize fast enough, too slow and it hurts my throat, so I'm working on finding the right balance. The bowl seems mostly empty after a first hit, though I do go for a second, and it can be hard to gauge how much is left in it after my first. My lungs feel like the limit in getting it all in for one hit, and I'm trying to decide the best COA breathwise after I take it in.

I read elsewhere for the APX volt that after the first hit, you should breath out 1/4, inhale air, breath out 1/2, then finish up anything a second hit if needed. Though I've also seen people say to just hold your breath after the first. Or I guess I can try and figure out the best way to do it two hits, though not sure how best to handle breathing inbetween.

DMT definitely seems to want me to earn the experience. Laughing

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there.

Homo Trypens
#5 Posted : 10/20/2021 9:38:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

hey PolarisZ Smile welcome

I'm not much of a vaper, but from smoalking changa i'd say keeping it in for a while definitely increases absorption. As long as you comfortably can.

The 1/4, 1/2, finish method you mentioned sounds promising as well.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 10/21/2021 1:21:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

PolarisZ wrote:
Nice to meet you two!

My current setup with the APX volt includes the bubbler attachment, filled with cold distilled water. At this point, my technique is giving me a longer pre breakthrough experience. I've learned how big a role inhalation strength plays, too fast and it cools off and doesn't vaporize fast enough, too slow and it hurts my throat, so I'm working on finding the right balance. The bowl seems mostly empty after a first hit, though I do go for a second, and it can be hard to gauge how much is left in it after my first. My lungs feel like the limit in getting it all in for one hit, and I'm trying to decide the best COA breathwise after I take it in.

I read elsewhere for the APX volt that after the first hit, you should breath out 1/4, inhale air, breath out 1/2, then finish up anything a second hit if needed. Though I've also seen people say to just hold your breath after the first. Or I guess I can try and figure out the best way to do it two hits, though not sure how best to handle breathing inbetween.

DMT definitely seems to want me to earn the experience. Laughing

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there.

Performing a preheat of the spice in the device may also help you to more effectively get it all in one hit. With that device, I am assuming that you can see it vaporize. Try holding the fire button until you see it full with thick vapor. Release the fire button. Then fire again, this time inhaling.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Sanista
#7 Posted : 10/21/2021 10:10:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, PolarisZ. I am only new here myself but it was refreshing to read your enthusiasm for broadening your experience with DMT.

I first started taking DMT (relatively casually and infrequently) around a decade ago and I only had my first 'full' breakthrough experience a few days ago. I am glad that it took me as long as it did, and I thoroughly enjoyed my many sub-breakthrough experiences that came before it. They were interesting and challenging in their own way, and I think some of the magic would have been lost if I had achieved the 'ultimate' state quickly. The difference between a small dose and a large dose is absolutely huge, and in my view, one does not prepare you for the other. It's like a different world, if you'll excuse the pun.

Of course it is up to you with regards to how fast you progress, and if you progress quickly, that may be entirely right for you. My point is that you should not feel rushed, as you have a lifetime to enjoy the experiences that will be given to you.

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 10/21/2021 8:49:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi polarisZ. It sounds like you have a good attitude towards these magical substances.
I believe your patience will pay off one day. There is no need to chase it. The magic will reveal itself to you when you are ready, is my experience.

Welcome to this place.