We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
tryed new test.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 10/2/2021 3:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tryed something diferent with the rue paste]

Had doubts that smoking a tiny amount of alcohol extracted rue past would work this well..but it worked amazingly well even with a low dose of spice!

I put...[ONLY.. .. 4 drops of spice tincture on top of chore boy pad...and this time added a BB sized [or pin head sized] very small!! amount of alcohol extracted rue paste.. on top of the spice...[evaporated all alcohol]

used torch lighter..and very quickly but gently /..and this time i found self floating in a visual spice universe ...

The floor under my bed became a moving river of color and i seemed to be quickly experiancing open eye visuals every where! ... even on that small 8 or 10 mgs of spice!!

The open eye viusuals didnt last very long..but they were awesome while they lasted..and because of the small dose of spice i used .this was limited...had i used more spice i would have gone much farther and longer...

It was getting so visual so fast it got a little scary at first...

This experiance was strong but gentler because of the rues effect...i was in a slow moving Spice universe that was taking me farther out...but was limited because of the small 4 drop tincture dose...

I guess vaping spice.. [and consintrated paste]..at same time works extreemly well ...but booth substances probibly leave your system faster because it was vaporized...

Im shure the rue paste was working because of the smooth slowed down come up!

Straight spice is a much faster comeup and more confusing ...this combo works better than trying to smoke seeds and is very effective..

i used about one third of the smaller .. rue paste ball... in photo below...in vape test above...and the rue effect was quick and effective!

it sinergized very well with the spice...slowing down the canon blast comeup spice is known for...
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00129.JPG (2,433kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/3/2021 1:27:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You are doing some interesting experiments with your rue extract!

Maybe it would be helpful if your thread titles were more informative though Smile

Here's the link to how the rue paste was made: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1118465#post1118465

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli