We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
4.1g GT aborts Options

PsiLulu
#1 Posted : 10/1/2021 8:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I got lots to say about this one folks Very happy!

Preparation of the trip:
- Setting: always my comfortable bed, warm blanket, complete darkness, this time I didn’t cover mirrors, rainy day
- Shrooms: 4.1g dry Golden Teacher aborts I took a few months gathering from my cakes
- Set: I was in a relatively good mood after a very busy day and my mood got better when I was preparing the trip, excited and quite certain that it would be a nice one!

Ingestion:
- Ate the shrooms all together with some chocolate + water at 18h as usual
- Still as usual, went to bathroom after taking shrooms
- Meditated for 15min after taking the shrooms, using a chanting bowl, to calm myself and set my intent towards one important question: what the hell does our consciousness become when we die?
- Watched Youtube waiting for the trip
- I only watched for 5-10min before I felt the trip coming in. Around 18h20, I dropped the tablet and closed my eyes (just like last time, I felt the effects very quickly)
- Got a few CEVs slowly gaining in strength until I got to the...

First waves (the trip was 6h long so I don’t remember all the waves, I also blacked out several times):
- As usual, the first waves are circus/carnival like, as if the shroom was trying to relax you before going deeper
- No fractal visuals (besides when I was going to the bathroom - felt like a waiting screen Very happy), but many small scenes with people I didn’t know minding their business, it was like watching them on the TV, switching channels about every 2 minutes
- The shroom again tried to impersonate a DMT trip and I got DMT like visuals only darker, less sharp and more organic. The sounds were very similar to a DMT trip
- I got a sequence where I was flying upwards towards a bright light (so bright that it actually hurt my eyes) that was rotating around an invisible center. The shroom was there and cheering me on. Never got to it though

Early middle of the trip:
- First, the shroom asked me: “you wanna know what happens when you die?” I said “Yes” and it answered “Look” then it projected my consciousness into “space” (???) at a huge speed for 1 or 2 seconds, and either I blacked out, or it went to the next step of the trip
- In this part, I noticed that the interactions from the shroom were not as “mature” and “wise” in their delivery as usual (maybe an effect of the aborts as opposed to fully grown shrooms??)
- The shroom got very excited (or nearly upset) telling me “You know what the problem is? We need to get more people to try us!!” and then, more and more excited, “MORE PEOPLE!! MORE PEOOOOOOPLE!!!” and I was like “Yeah well you know it’s tricky… it’s not like it is illegal in most countries” and it kept repeating, like a child “MORE PEOPLE!!!”

Late middle of the trip:
- This part of the trip was heavily focused on myself but not on the questions I had set my intent towards…
- The shroom advised me to “enjoy my life, enjoy my family” and I could see them, shining white, running all around me
- Several times it told me “you know, time has little meaning to us. We are so very ancient and one blend consciousness that past or future have no meaning. Only the present is important. Only feeling is important”
- Then the shroom slowly got me to talk about a very diffuclt personal topic, arguing like “We could do so many awesome stuff together, but not as long as you have this knot in your head”
- I resisted at first but finally gave up “ok let’s talk about it then…”
- Then the shroom told me to cry. Just cry and express my sadness. I blacked out several times during this sequence, I think it lasted at least 1 or maybe 2h
- The shroom would insert some insight in between the blackouts
- In the end, I was blabbering random stuff
- After this, I spend some time talking about sex. The shroom was like “you know, I can’t really say much about human sex… we have a very different reproduction process”

End of the trip (here’s where it becomes interesting):
- For the first time in my shroom experiences, I opened my eyes, lying on the side, and I saw organic stuff in my bathroom (shrooms??). My first OEV Very happy!
- The shroom said “OK now time to relax! Hey what’s you got by your side?” it was my headphones. It told me “put some music on!” which I did and it was absolutely crazy
- I put a DJ set of Boris Brejcha and I got up (first time in my life I’m able to get up on a heavy shroom dose Very happy). I roamed around my flat repeating “that’s so weiiiird…” my vision was like I was 2 or 3m from my eyes, everything was far away. The mandala on my walls were moving all around. I stumbled upon my poppers and I took some (actually I think I took way too much). Didn’t feel a thing (or at least didn’t register). Danced a bit to the music and then went back to my bed and closed my eyes.
- The shrooms were dancing to the music with absolutely incredible details, huge massive building like red orange and brown shrooms dancing in the back to the bassline, and lighter shrooms (green and blue) dancing to mid frequencies and high ends. It was incredible. I could see the music drawing in the air. The whole thing was moving forward like a bulldozer and I was watching it and moving backwards at the same pace
- On several occasions, I had a near orgasm on a drop in the tracks Very happy
- The shroom told me “yeah we know Boris very well. He’s very good at making us dance, we love him!” Very happy
- The set ended and it switched to a psytrance set. The visuals were then very different. More spacey, more smaller shrooms, flying and jumping all over the freaking place
- I stopped the music at around 21h30 and took a breather
- I thought it was finished, so I went and ate a bit but then felt like lying again
- Visuals went on for at least another hour and I fell asleep

Aftermath:
- I got up next morning with a very strong headache (I think because of the poppers, or maybe because of the early mid trip where I tackled difficult personal stuff and cried quite a lot)
- The headache went away after two days and two aspirins

My best experience so far and the longest of my trips.

I would definitely say that aborts are stronger than full grown shrooms, and the duration was crazy! I had an overall “childish” feeling, even though the insights were as wise as always.

Would full grown shrooms ask me to put some music on? I don’t know Very happy… I’ll see that next time!!

What do you guys think? Very happy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BongQuixote
#2 Posted : 10/2/2021 12:41:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah those babies sound like the Gen Z version of full-grown shrooms. It makes perfect sense to me that the messages were more adolescent. When they say "more people" maybe that's like "more followers" for them. I'm serious.

PsiLulu
#3 Posted : 10/2/2021 10:09:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha! Well maybe Very happy... I take it more like an exasperation towards the too little connection humans have with nature though.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 10/3/2021 10:16:39 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Aww! The little shroomies want us to click 'Like' and subscribe Very happy

Surely you've listened to music on shrooms before?

The post-psilocybin headache is a known phenomenon. I don't know if the correlation with crying has been investigated, although times I've cried on shrooms (very healing, btw) I don't particularly remember having had a headache, at least not one that lasted two days.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PsiLulu
#5 Posted : 10/4/2021 11:11:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey downwardsfromzero!

I've tried to listen to music on my very first trip and it was clearly dissonant and not in the flow, I did not try again since then.

I rather went for the Terence McKenna extremist method Laughing ...

And I never take those at raves or festivals.

This time, it was like an idea from the shroom and then it blended perfectly into the flow of the trip.

Regarding the headache, I would rather assume it was because of dehydration. I did not drink too much and went several time to toilets.

And yes the crying was very healing and positive but I think it lasted somewhere between 1h and 2h and was pretty intense and I know you can get headache from crying Very happy. Also, the poppers contributed, I'm sure. I tend to get headache from this.

I would be very very interested in a blind test: blend adult shrooms into 2 or 3 doses and blend aborts into 1 or 2 and then take one without looking and knowing which one it is.

I would be very interested in whether the trip would have a specific vibe because of the age of the shrooms or just because I know I'm eating babies...

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 10/5/2021 12:30:59 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yeah, one time when I'd had a stiff dose the CD player glitched out completely. When I started coming down it started working again. Super weird! So the perhaps the shrooms decide about the music for themselves Laughing

I've also found shrooms to be pretty diuretic at times, but must have managed to drink enough water.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli