We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rues dirty little secret! Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 9/26/2021 2:51:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tonight.. i put a very small..[ pellet ]..of rue paste under my toung moved it three times with my toung and quickly spit it back into its jar with the other alcohol extracted rue pellets..

It desolved just a little under my tounge reducing the size of the rue paste pellet only a small amount...

I looked into the mirror under black light and my mouth and teeth glowed like a light bulb!

This amount of rue was way way less than i tryed the last time...[the last time i desolved one half of a pellet under my toung...

This method i like because it always works...after i spit most of the rue pellet back into the jar..I vaped a fairly low dose of spice..[about 7 drops of tincture] allowing the grain alcohol to evaporate first..i took a hit..

I worked great...my room became a slow moving universe in it self .

.and visuals were comming on fast.... only problem is at first...i first took a hit without the rue..wasteing some of the 7 drops of spice...

the second time i vaped what was left of my spice and held it in...and it came on very gentle and visualy..

So the first hit of spice .[without rue....i experianced very little..

But after the rue the second hit was glorious!!

Im seeing that the [[amount of rue]].. combined with spice... is important to have a nice ballenced trip..

Another thing ive noticed how fast rue actives work sublingually!!

Its like there is something in rue that opens the gates to sublingual absorbtion!...it goes through the oral tissues and into the bloodstream so fast like its like on a super hiway straight into the bloodstream...

What is in full spectrum rue that makes it so effeciant sublingually?

Also i look at my fingers [under black light].. after washing them several times and the glow is still on my skin for a few days after i touched it/

1.... [ could rue work .. [transdermally] ?

2... Also has anyone ever tryed concintrated rue paste with spice tincture sublingually?

3..there is some alcaloid in rue that makes it work very well sublingually...what is it?/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 9/26/2021 2:53:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is awesome. How are you making the paste?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

starway7
#3 Posted : 9/26/2021 3:10:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
That is awesome. How are you making the paste?

im crushing the rue seed and soaking them in 190 proof grain alcohol over night ..then later next day i pour off the extracted full alcaloids .. then totally evaporate all the alcohol leaving a thick rue oil on bottom of dish...this oil is too sticky to handle ...so i let it dry a few more days untill i can scrape it up with razor blade and roll into little pellets between my fingers and store that way..

these pellets are seriously potent!! and should always be dosed with good common sense to be safe..

as far as dosage goes one small pellet might be like be like three ..[or more]..cups of rue tea!..be carefull on dosage !....

[these pellets can be put in capsuls before vapeing or oral consumption..that way to avoid the taste of the tea!

im just amazed at how its actives seem to just fall through your sublingual tissue straight into the blood stream so fast! ... why its that way is the little secret i would like to understand...

[the rue paste pellets below in photos ..[results of only 5 grams of rue seed]....[im guessing] each pellet is equal to atleast one or more cups of strong rue tea...

I think... using crushed rue seed extracted with high proof alcohol..and filtering the shells from the alcaloids is more potent than just brewing tea...

peace.

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00121.JPG (2,539kb) downloaded 142 time(s).
DSC00129.JPG (2,433kb) downloaded 115 time(s).

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 9/26/2021 7:26:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Funny thing about that Rue glow though, it WILL remain for awhile on the skin even though you scrub well. Idk how, but after doing an extraction on Rue and touching like my door knob and such, i'll look at myself under a black light like days after and it's all over my face, hands, arms, etc. One time my gf came over like a few days after i did an extraction, and she wasn't there for more than like 10 minutes lol, and i was excited to show her how many hands glowed lol and have a good laugh, and have a good laugh i did because the glow ended up all over her face and hands/arms lol, just from touching things i've touched and from me touching her lol. That glow is some strong shit, crazy too because you can't see anything on your skin under normal light, but under a black light you definitely see it lol.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 9/26/2021 8:03:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks starway7 interesting way of handling Rue.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

starway7
#6 Posted : 9/27/2021 11:33:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

your very welcome...