We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Electronic hot nail method Options

paperjack
#1 Posted : 9/25/2021 7:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,
I've gotten a brand new soldering iron with electronic control and I was very impressed with it.
It holds temperature very well and is very accurate. I was wondering if anyone has attempted to vaporize DMT using a bong and a digitally controlled soldering iron (Hot Nail method).
It seems like it would be highly successful and fail-proof method.

The model I have is Gordak 215.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 9/25/2021 8:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally don't use or like the idea of external heat sources considering what happens upon successful vaporization. It sounds like your method would work great but also require an assistant.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 9/25/2021 9:28:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Dirty T wrote:
I personally don't use or like the idea of external heat sources considering what happens upon successful vaporization. It sounds like your method would work great but also require an assistant.

Yup!

It is VERY effective. The last time this method was used I don't remember the actual journey, though am aware I went through a lot (friend put waaaaayyyyy too much and as such all recollection is gone).

Be very careful. Make sure you can't knock it over as the experience overtakes you (depending on how far you're intending to travel).

Be well.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

paperjack
#4 Posted : 9/26/2021 9:53:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:

Would it not be possible to make a simple mechanism, so that you don't have to hold the soldering iron?