We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Fam... Options

D3MIGOD
#1 Posted : 9/20/2021 1:33:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
Thank you all for being here and sharing your wisdom, trials and errors.
My life like most hasn't fallen short of challenges. When I discovered psychedelic I had years of on and off Therapy, PTSD treatments with and without medication just to name a few.
I have experienced relief from all kinds emotional pain and blockages and strongly believe that with the right intent amd setting one can alter the state of consciousness and unlock all kinds of doors. I would love to hear and share my experiences more in depth and see what we can learn.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/20/2021 1:50:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and warm welcome.

It's always so nice to hear about the benefits psychedelics can play in an individuals life.

What psychedelics are your favorites? Which ones do you find to be the most therapeutic? How do you tend to spend your time during an experience?

It's a pleasure to meet you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

D3MIGOD
#3 Posted : 9/20/2021 11:06:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Deems would have to be up there due to the intensity,
LSD and love a good mushie...haven't ventured into the healing realms of deems to much as I haven't had akses to a reliable loving source, it's all been sourced with $ being the main factor!
I find Lsd very helpful, love tinkering with cannabis also!
Thanks for the welcome it's like a warm hug with a blanket 🤗
How about you voidmatrix?

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/22/2021 12:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

D3MIGOD wrote:
Deems would have to be up there due to the intensity,
LSD and love a good mushie...haven't ventured into the healing realms of deems to much as I haven't had akses to a reliable loving source, it's all been sourced with $ being the main factor!
I find Lsd very helpful, love tinkering with cannabis also!
Thanks for the welcome it's like a warm hug with a blanket 🤗
How about you voidmatrix?

It's my pleasure Love

And thank you for sharing.

I too hold the spice at number 1, followed (also, like you), by mushrooms, then cannabis (had a pretty intense psychedelic experience with cannabis last night; so lovely and intense). LSD and I have a weird relationship with each other. I also don't typically have the time for that length of journey with my busy schedule. Though I have plenty on hand Laughing

So are you considering extracting then?

Have you per chance tried DMT while on mushrooms (teaser: pretty damn amazing Twisted Evil )?

What kinds of intentions do you typically set, and how do you go about setting them (if anything other than keeping them in mind is done)?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

D3MIGOD
#5 Posted : 9/22/2021 10:55:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have just completed cybs at hybrid salt tek on ACRB, ended up with over a g. of amber coloured gue, like when you press canabis flower in a heat press and end up with a runy sticky waxy compound.
I haven't bothered with a clean up yet, just the thought of putting it through vinegar and lye again deterred me from it. I smoked less than a match head, 2 decent puffs in a crack pipe and everything started to warp. So I like the gue however it's a bit of a bitch working with at loading it, storing it.
At the moment it's sitting on a piece of baking paper I might store it in a silicone wax dab type storing case things 🤔🤣
As to the intention setting 1stly and most importantly for me is to be in the right head space, trying to come from a loving equality we are one kind of angle...
If there is any kind of answers I'm seeking on a spiritual supernatural way I focus my thoughts on that amd keep my ego in check at the same time, my head, if not keeps in check is self destructive,highly negative,critical and judgemental. I go into my darker side, it hurts my soul and who I am as a person.
Hope that answers your question!

D3MIGOD
#6 Posted : 9/22/2021 11:46:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How important is a Freeze/thaw ×3on ACRB?
I didn't do that before the acid bath hence the goo end product!?
Is that correct?

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 9/22/2021 11:41:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes and thank you for sharing! Big grin

Do a defat step before salting and basing to eliminate goo, if that's what you prefer. Acacia has more plant fats than mimosa.

What does "right headspace" mean to you?

And I don't freeze/thaw anymore with mimosa, though the idea makes sense. It may work better with acacia but I'm not certain of that.

One love

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 9/23/2021 4:45:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

D3MIGOD wrote:
I have just completed cybs at hybrid salt tek on ACRB, ended up with over a g. of amber coloured gue, like when you press canabis flower in a heat press and end up with a runy sticky waxy compound.
I haven't bothered with a clean up yet, just the thought of putting it through vinegar and lye again deterred me from it. I smoked less than a match head, 2 decent puffs in a crack pipe and everything started to warp. So I like the gue however it's a bit of a bitch working with at loading it, storing it.
At the moment it's sitting on a piece of baking paper I might store it in a silicone wax dab type storing case things 🤔🤣
As to the intention setting 1stly and most importantly for me is to be in the right head space, trying to come from a loving equality we are one kind of angle...
If there is any kind of answers I'm seeking on a spiritual supernatural way I focus my thoughts on that amd keep my ego in check at the same time, my head, if not keeps in check is self destructive,highly negative,critical and judgemental. I go into my darker side, it hurts my soul and who I am as a person.
Hope that answers your question!

Hi there and welcome.

Something that came up for me in recent work just with syrian rue (crude tea from roasted seeds) was the element of forgiving oneself. There is little point in continually beating oneself up about things past and emergences of 'darkside' material. Letting go of this should allow a freeing up to move into new, more desirable patterns of thought and behavior. Determining these in advance is perhaps part of the trick and, in my view, they come from an understanding of the social and political spheres as well as the spiritual with a healthy dose of skepticism and critical thinking along the way.

Glad you've found this place, we're here to answer any further questions.

One final thing to be aware of:
Quote:
I haven't had akses to a reliable loving source, it's all been sourced with $ being the main factor!
Please take care to familiarize yourself with the Attitude Page, in particular

as we've had to put out a general reminder of this one on the forum lately.

Safe travels!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 9/23/2021 6:06:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

One final thing to be aware of:
Quote:
I haven't had akses to a reliable loving source, it's all been sourced with $ being the main factor!
Please take care to familiarize yourself with the Attitude Page, in particular

as we've had to put out a general reminder of this one on the forum lately.

Safe travels!

I second this, and was the intent behind asking if you were planning on extracting Love That said, we're glad you are.

One love

D3MIGOD
#10 Posted : 9/24/2021 1:07:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome guys I'll keep that in mind!🙏

D3MIGOD
#11 Posted : 9/24/2021 1:28:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I didn't want my first post to be about an extraction, I thought I introduce my self first!
Also I am fearfully of posting things online as i don't have a VPN.
I'm paranoid and I can't spell Love

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 9/24/2021 2:58:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

D3MIGOD wrote:
I didn't want my first post to be about an extraction, I thought I introduce my self first!
Also I am fearfully of posting things online as i don't have a VPN.
I'm paranoid and I can't spell Love

To my understanding, the site is pretty secure. Trav has done an amazing job.

NordVPN is pretty cheap with many options. It's what I run.

I do understand the paranoia though Love

One love