We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
For those of you who are finding yourself stuck in your development Options

null24
#41 Posted : 9/26/2021 9:02:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

When I came here, I was struggling with how to parse an incredibly powerful experience. Without having anything that I could use to help me make sense of it, I felt that I was at risk for literally losing my mind and possibly going into a state where I felt like I had some personal connection with the divine source, or whatever you want to call "It". It scared me, and somehow I was able to retain enough grounding to be able to listen to others who have had similar events in their lives- here- and it really helped.

It will be ten years this November since it occured, and I still am figuring out how to make sense of it and integrate it in my life. I have made many, many mistakes and missteps, my journey to liberation has been incredibly difficult and twisty indeed. That difficult journey and the steps I took to not go into a self-aggrandizing guru state, along with the interactions I have had with power-seeking narcissists in my journey who presented themselves as teachers, combine to create some personally "triggering" statements made by OP that I am maybe reacting to more than responding.

I truly think that false gurus cause so much damage, both visible and untold, that I just can't sit and read that kind of stuff OP presented without reacting. Maybe it's a character flaw in how I do it, IDK, but I am not really a "nice" person, I just try my best to be good.

There are those who do not think I have any business being any kind of representative for this because of the many challenges I have had on the way, but I also come from a background of violence, incarceration, serious addiction and poverty and the resultant CPTSD is very hard and scary to unwrap, and it has taken years to take each and every step along the way, and I am proud of the work I have been able to do.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#42 Posted : 9/27/2021 7:05:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're aces in my book, null. I think you're the best kind of representative.

Voidmatrix
#43 Posted : 9/27/2021 12:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

I agree. Stunning representative: love:

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

null24
#44 Posted : 9/28/2021 3:36:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Bill Cipher wrote:

I agree. Stunning representative: love:

One love

Aww, you guys!Thumbs up Thumbs up Love
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

pinkoyd
#45 Posted : 9/30/2021 3:37:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

BongQuixote wrote:
[b]
Please check our out website: http://buttneutrinocrystals.com

Dangit, link seems to be broken. Crying or very sad

NOW what am I going to do?
I already asked Alice.

Voidmatrix
#46 Posted : 9/30/2021 6:19:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pinkoyd wrote:
BongQuixote wrote:
[b]
Please check our out website: http://buttneutrinocrystals.com

Dangit, link seems to be broken. Crying or very sad

NOW what am I going to do?

Well here's some help to assist in reionizing your electrons Smile

Quote:
Consciousness consists of transmissions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a condensing of the ethereal. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is rejuvenation. This life is nothing short of a flowering vision of transformative will. Bondage is born in the gap where will has been excluded.

Understanding is a constant. We believe, we believe, we are reborn. Interconnectedness requires exploration.

To embark on the quest is to become one with it. The biosphere is buzzing with frequencies. Nothing is impossible.

This story never ends. The totality is approaching a tipping point. We must learn how to lead psychic lives in the face of selfishness.

Our conversations with other pilgrims have led to an unveiling of supra-magical consciousness.

You must take a stand against stagnation. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a summoning of our lives if we are going to survive. Only a prophet of the infinite may leverage this explosion of synchronicity.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Vangoghdream
#47 Posted : 10/1/2021 1:37:12 PM
WiFfLe In a WaFfLe BoX

Imagine a world where your confidence soars. Where you relationships are true. Where love flows freely and your soul sings with joy. Imagine delicate crystals for your perfect anus.

We Offer Some Of The Most Powerful Premium Healing Crystals For Your Anus
Everyone knows that the most powerful healing energy comes from the Root Chakra. Finding your celestial center is as easy as tapping into that energy source.

"Our mission here at Butt Crystals is to help you break through to achieve your greatest spiritual goals by relying on powerful crystal energy."

Sunwolf Donovan - CEO

Butt Crystal Testimonial:

"They have a way of changing your life forever. They are woven into every aspect of your existence. They are precious to every one of us. To truly embrace your anus, you must also embrace your butt. Hurry, before your consciousness is consumed. ~Ashley Johnson

Go to https://buttcrystals.com/ now! Operators standing by!

Sunnyside
#48 Posted : 10/1/2021 2:14:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

Almost as much fun as trolling rednecks. Almost.

I stopped reading this thread, what feels like a month ago.

Coming back to it, wondering what was keeping it alive, scanning back to these words made it all worthwhile!
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Dirty T
#49 Posted : 10/1/2021 10:51:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunwolf Donovan - CEO

You guys are too much.

null24
#50 Posted : 10/2/2021 12:28:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really think the butt-crystal thing is going to take off. Already there is a chinese site trying to edge into the field, assxtals.me. But it was bound to happen sooner or later. Sticking a crystal in ones ass is a surefire route to raise consciousness. My sensation quotient was instantly up-charged after the butt crystal was sufficiently charged with my cousin's indigo DNA matrix and inserted (I decided to go for the maximun effect and put it in sideways!). I am now holographically self-matrixed.

Umm, but for real, someone posted the buttcrystals link to some garbage social media site "psychedelic" group, and, uhh, well, judging by some comments I think that people actually would buy these things...Shocked

It's only funny cuz it's true, right?
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Vangoghdream
#51 Posted : 10/2/2021 2:55:44 PM
WiFfLe In a WaFfLe BoX

null24 wrote:
I really think the butt-crystal thing is going to take off. Already there is a chinese site trying to edge into the field, assxtals.me. But it was bound to happen sooner or later. Sticking a crystal in ones ass is a surefire route to raise consciousness. My sensation quotient was instantly up-charged after the butt crystal was sufficiently charged with my cousin's indigo DNA matrix and inserted (I decided to go for the maximun effect and put it in sideways!). I am now holographically self-matrixed.

Umm, but for real, someone posted the buttcrystals link to some garbage social media site "psychedelic" group, and, uhh, well, judging by some comments I think that people actually would buy these things...Shocked

Why wouldn't you buy one?!

My licensed galactic healer, my class 4 crystal guru, my soul activator and my professor of ancient practices all support the use of these healing butt crystals! You would be a fool not to get one! Your anus will thank you for it!!

Voidmatrix
#52 Posted : 10/3/2021 2:35:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vangoghdream wrote:
null24 wrote:

Why wouldn't you buy one?!

My licensed galactic healer, my class 4 crystal guru, my soul activator and my professor of ancient practices all support the use of these healing butt crystals! You would be a fool not to get one! Your anus will thank you for it!!

I find having two crossing, at 45 degree angles to the plane of the anus hole and fully inserted to be the ultimate in quark manipulation and neutrino gathering in core reservoirs of electrolytic dispensation of transcendent 8th dimensional energy flux.

One love

roninsina
#53 Posted : 10/3/2021 4:23:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firstly I wanted to say I don’t think GeneralALot had any ill intentions toward anyone and maybe the level of offense taken is a bit disproportionate. I could be wrong, but I think the spirit was to aid others and the only real transgression was a bit of naivety and an out of touch ego. If you’re a Nexian, the likelihood is you’ve had an overwhelming experience that you weren’t completely certain how to deal with, at some point or another. Not everyone has the easiest time not projecting these experiences.

Secondly I wanted to say that while I was visiting Machu Pichu l shared a room with a couple who were both master teachers of multidimensional pleiadian energies. And through a very unique and quite fulfilling use of several (like...fistfuls) of chumpi stones, they managed the rare feat of elevating my nethers into one of the healing crystals of the universal chakra of the eighth dimension. I have it under their very high authority that this is by far the most deeply penetrating type of healing crystal. I never thought I could put it to any valuable use until I saw the inflated prices for butt crystals these days. Just looking out for the more frugally minded Nexians here.
Cool
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

PREV123