We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
For those of you who are finding yourself stuck in your development Options

BongQuixote
#21 Posted : 9/24/2021 11:37:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
When posting one must not forget about karmic debt that puts on the soul od the seeker. Your inner being is under constant threat of irrational soul realignments. Vibrations of negative planar energies combine together to form darker manifestations which result in an unstable psychic states. Protect your chakras with this new technique, which were developed under protection and guide of a true hyperspace guru Shmerence Bumpkena.
Vibrate with me brothers and sisters, vibrate in joy and have all your elementary particles reionized! Thumbs up

I forgot to pay my karmic debt this month, and the interest and late fees are crazy.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#22 Posted : 9/25/2021 4:29:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:

I forgot to pay my karmic debt this month, and the interest and late fees are crazy.

Man, just set up auto pay, click and forget.

On an aside, I bought the Neutrino Butt Crystal 10-pack but I read the instructions wrong and my 3rd cousin twice removed has been walking around with them in her butt for a week. She's on her way from Tuscaloosa up here to Tucumkari to transfer the power, do you guys think they have been imprinted and should I wash them or something before she puts them in my butt? Man, I really want to talk to God, I got some words for that dude, he ripped me off... I hope I didn't screw this up like I did that Jenkem TEK years ago...

Oh, and OP, don't let these meanies get you down. If you need a lift, just gaze into the eternal gaze that is Bratzo's gaze, that s##t is straight up legit:
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

GeneralALot
#23 Posted : 9/25/2021 5:18:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So ultimately there is no religion once one has met and knows God, as I experienced in 2017. If you know where to look, you can find a video of an event I held at Burning Man in 2019 where I hosted speakers to talk about all sorts of things. For me it was How to Human - a tutorial on humaning and my awakening. I also hosted a ted talker who spoke about her friends and family excommunicating her for leaving the Jahovahs witnesses, another was on miscarriage and reconnecting with the body and how to balance your snarkle with your sparkle. A great way to understand it is this poem by Hafiz . Read my work from the viewpoint of being an aspect of the All, within the All experiencing the All and it will be more clear. I find it funny that so many brought some snark, as those taking drugs to understand existence, instead of sitting and evaluating it. Even the fear of someone, or anyone, having figured it out (or at least a lot of it out) showed up. I know my audience, and many of them are not prone to respond due to them experiencing discomfort, as well as a time drain, from responding to inauthentic posts. For those of you who use drugs to find enlightenment, and not as a medicine for growing within your Allishness, this would look like gibberish to you. There is a limit in your ability to de-compartmentalize and thus see your experiences as somehow divorced from other things. For those who are on their path, which many are who are here and use DMT as a medicine. I would be curious on your own interpretation of what I shared, meaning after digesting it, how would you explain the same information in your own words.

I have seen in the posts here a type of denial of ones own subjective reality. They experience entities, their intuition grows and life changes outside of any drug based experience and then they deny something is there or are unwilling to see God in it all. The ones who see DMT as a medicine and use it for growth never seem to have these issues and integrate well. People who experience things like "lock out" are locked out because they are using DMT as a drug thinking it solves your life problems, when the reality is that has to flow through you growing, changing and integrating what you have learned. My post was intended to help those who are at that stage of development, as well as accelerate those who are already on their path. Thank you to those who shared their own wisdom, it's our collective wisdom and love that accelerates this process for us all, which ultimately as a Teacher I am here to do. Th3_tRuTh I wanted to clarify something for you as it seems you weren't aware - Advanced Yoga Practices references for you - you may enjoy the books on Amazon as well. It breaks things down very simply for many of the branches but remember the closest Yoga to Oneness (remember once oneness is acheived its all religions, science, philosophy, breath, art, music, listening, experience as one and thus it is also none of them (very dzohgchen but again beyond)) is Raja Yoga and even that is limited in some respects depending on some interpretations as it doesn't step into things such as multi-dimentional time-space navigation (or as some are calling it 5D) but also does. They are good tools but there too but remember Yoga is just one system unless you are using the term Yoga as a moniker for all systems.

When I hear the fear of someone being a leader-servant, is the realization that we are all called to do that and a judgement of those who put themselves out there. I would challenge you that if you are reading this, it's time to be a teacher and leader-servant yourself however that manifests, as that is our natural state once fully healed. Infinitely Loving is a process but once it's started the end result is natural for all of us. I would also ask that you all face this as spiritual scientists, put it in the, "I don't know" shelf. Don't take my word for it, go and test every word for yourself as that is how all this works. I'm just here modeling how it's done my way, loving seeing all you who do the same modeling it your way (ie. the way of the shaman much like Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tzu, Nanak, Ari, etc.). My question to you is, as you get good at really getting good (through you becoming You) how far do you think you can go in your life? I bet you I get to the end and if I do so do you Big grin

Oh and one last thing, if anything in this post brings up feelings, thoughts or something that is not love, lets talk about what that is. Why would a toxic response come up, rather than a compassionate exploration of how we can grow. Struggling to read my writing is a sign of something, something that might be worth exploring through DMT because even if you don't understand my way of expressing it, it can be translated consciously into something that you can.

Voidmatrix
#24 Posted : 9/25/2021 5:54:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find it interesting the claims you've made about some of us when you were given clear answers as to why it was difficult to take your post seriously. You accuse us of essentially shrugging you off, but you've done the same to us. "Know your audience." This community has a great many individuals from many walks of life, and we're all on our own path, regardless of what YOUR philosophy about it is.

I read the entirety of your most recent post, doing you the courtesy. It didn't make me uncomfortable in the slightest. It made me pity you for your obvious lack of self-awareness. You seem to not have had the experience of truly stepping outside yourself to image how you may be received. Personally, you seem to be speaking strictly from the Ego, with unnecessarily didactic and condescending tone.

You seem pretty intelligent. You're very welcome to try again.

I'd recommend shifting from so many objective statements to a more subjective tone so you seem less dogmatic. Unless you're dead-set on proselytizing that is (because that's what you're doing). It may also behoove you to realize you're speaking of YOUR convictions. Consciousness is vast, with an insurmountable number of permutations relative to complex thought. Not everyone will be able to align with YOUR truth.

Considering you shared an event you hosted, which even if you weren't introducing your guests, that information can probably be looked up, and as such, you're breaking this rule (and your caveat about "knowing where to look" is not a means for an exception to this rule).
No sharing of any real life information wrote:
Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, personal websites, email addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life.

Read this page and read it well. And get to know the community. Talk about your experiences. Speak to the experiences that brought you to your beliefs.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

BongQuixote
#25 Posted : 9/25/2021 9:58:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
On an aside, I bought the Neutrino Butt Crystal 10-pack but I read the instructions wrong and my 3rd cousin twice removed has been walking around with them in her butt for a week. She's on her way from Tuscaloosa up here to Tucumkari to transfer the power, do you guys think they have been imprinted and should I wash them or something before she puts them in my butt? Man, I really want to talk to God, I got some words for that dude, he ripped me off... I hope I didn't screw this up like I did that Jenkem TEK years ago...

What is will be and what was will come again. Even the first practitioner of this method (research seems to indicate around 3000BC) were aware of the transitory nature of time itself. Order doesn't matter, and events are eternally interconnected. So our advice is that YOU take the crystals and carry them around for a week, and she will benefit from the therapy. At one point you will also have to do her insertion to complete the holy cycle.

We have recently started to offer a recharging program, where spent crystals can be cleansed and re-charged at 50% discount. We use only the purest diamond water, mixed with virgin goats milk and mineral ash from Lake Titicaca (close to Machu Picchu, and I'm sure you understand why).

Please contact our customer support for more information.

BongQuixote
#26 Posted : 9/25/2021 10:10:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Read this page and read it well. And get to know the community. Talk about your experiences. Speak to the experiences that brought you to your beliefs.

I would add argue that OP breaks this rule as well, both by self-promotion and advertising of religion and products.

Quote:
No recruitment, survey, advertising or campaign material is allowed to be posted on the DMT-Nexus without our explicit permission
This includes but is not limited to: advertising of services or goods, surveys of any kind, political campaigns, (semi)religions, lawsuit campaigns, calls for action and petitions.

This rule is to prevent the use of the DMT-Nexus for the pushing of other peoples agendas. Often we do not want any association with such groups since any fallout on that group will affect the DMT-Nexus as well.

GeneralALot, please try to keep your posts to discussing your personal experiences and what you learned from them instead of making generalized statements. Maybe that way we can learn something from each other instead of being stuck in a lecturer/audience relationship (which seems to be your preferred mode of communication).

Metta-Morpheus
#27 Posted : 9/25/2021 11:15:01 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

[quote=null24]
Quote:

Oh, and OP, don't let these meanies get you down. If you need a lift, just gaze into the eternal gaze that is Bratzo's gaze, that s##t is straight up legit:

Lololol! That guy really just stared at the camera for 5 minutes.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Bill Cipher
#28 Posted : 9/25/2021 5:34:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix has just given you a much more measured and polite reply than I am really capable of.

All I can add is the following:

Get a grip on reality, pal. Endeavor to learn how to read a room. Maybe try to let go of the inane pretense you've so carefully and consciously crafted, and find a way of expressing yourself that doesn't inspire people to mock you. For you to dismiss a whole bunch of people - all of whom have extensive experience with the stuff you've come here to school us about - who are relentlessly mocking your nonsense shit-speak shows me someone who a) is a raging narcissist and b) is not particularly bright or self-aware.

Perhaps it's true that I might benefit from your "snarkle to sparkle" seminar, but you might also consider the possibility that you're just a mush mouthed, goofy-assed charlatan who couldn't formulate a coherent sentence if his butt crystals were on fire. At the very least, I'd examine your need to walk into a room and immediately start educating people.

What I'm trying to say is that the DMT-Nexus does not require a "teacher leader-servant", or whatever kind of nonsensical goofspeak title you assigned to yourself last week at Burning Man.

Perhaps try The Shroomery. I hear they're looking for a messiah with a highly annoying style of expression and a blistering lack of awareness.

Dirty T
#29 Posted : 9/25/2021 6:38:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Religion 101 - Your beliefs are correct and the only correct one and unless we believe the same we are wrong and will suffer the consequences.

Spirituality 101 - We all believe whatever we believe which is unaffected by other's beliefs nor are we worried about what they believe.

Voidmatrix hit the nail on the head, hit the target on the bullseye and pinned the tail on the donkey. OP seems to be coming from pure ego. The Nexus is no place to recruit a following for your religion OP. Maybe you saw a 'drug site' and thought to yourself we are lost souls looking for answers, I think it is very much the opposite. A lot of us were lost at one point but found answers that led us to here. Easy way to turn it all around...

DMT 101 - Let go, just let go. Stop trying to control things, others, situations. I've had a power struggle going on with my son for days and it's a weird deal to just watch him let go, I could never do that at his age. I wish you all the luck in the world OP, I hope you find the power to let go.

One last note *I think I've seen this guy on the Shroomery. On the Shroomery I have met Mushroom Jesus, Truffles Buddah, The Trichoderma Mohammed. Don't get me wrong there are some really awesome people there that want nothing more than to help but there are some real blistered and fragile egos there too. I suppose there is always room for a DMT Prophet. I wouldn't expect the same warm reception that Bill gave you though.

null24
#30 Posted : 9/25/2021 7:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Almost as much fun as trolling rednecks. Almost.

GeneralALot wrote:
Bla bla bla

Hey GeneralTalkALot: I have so many words for you, like sooo sooo many, but in the interest of preventing keyboard cramps and having that sufferation lost on its target, here a just a few real words of wisdom (from a popular misspelled meme): "It is all fun and games until one loses an I".

For someone who professes to teach "humaning" (nice marketing, BTW) and to be a devotee of "the All" (again) you seem very concerned with yourself and promoting an image of that self image to us. Take your own advice and you do you, you will not have any success here selling your particular brand of spiritual isolationist separatism. I also gave you the respect to read your response and can see how hard and important to your self-image it is for you to continue projecting that pseudo-enlightened image despite your obvious feelings around the response you have gotten here. Like the kids say, that is a really strange hill to want to die on.

There are a lot of threads here from people who have actually experienced unity, and their ease or difficulty in navigating such a realization and integrating such a wild notion into their lives. But you, instead of coming here to humbly tell us about your experience, or to ask how others have been able to parse it into their lives in a culture that resists and suppresses transformative experiences, you came here to tell us that you, and you alone, have had this happen and are here to sell us the keys to understanding it. Poor move, bro, poor move. And then you have the giant brass cojenes to to double down in your one response. Tells me all I need to know about the veracity of your alleged experience. Learn to be humble, chop some effing wood and carry some damn water and then come tell us what you learn. Until then, you may want to move right along, hippy.

If you can hack the criticism and decide to stay (the mods here are sooo much more forgiving than I, bless their pointy little heads): if you aren't careful you may actually learn something about conversating and communicating with other people (a big part of what I would think "humaning" is, but WDIK?), and maybe learn something about how to put a transformative experience into practice without feeling the need to dominate other people with it. But it really does not sound like you are ready to eliminate your own misguided self importance to do that.

Also, you have not elucidated in any way the particulars of your learning other than to ascribe some very well chosen words to obfuscate any real meaning and to attempt to lift yourself out of any real criticism, which again, speaks volumes about you but leaves many questions about what you are trying to do. All of your words leave the bitter taste of narcissism in my mouth- or is that vomit? I can put on a TED talk too or host some people for talks, (guess what...?) right now, about anything, it is a false claim to legitimacy.

Ahhh, eff it, I tried to leave it at one short paragraph but this stuff really sets me off. I have seen too many sociopathic narcissist sham-men and gurus that have left literal bodies in their wake to just let you off, all jokes aside. And that you just want to double down on this utter bullshit really triggers my protectionism. Confused

But to keep this thread focused on what really matters, i.e. not choking on my eggs:

Quote:
Please contact our customer support for more information.

I tried, but was put on infinite hold for eternity. That new age jazz hold music is awful, BTW.

Thanks for that info tho. I need to know still, do I insert the rounded end or the pointy one? I imagine one is for the more enlightened and one for novices, but IDK which is which? My distant cousin is on the Sootymongrel bus going through Texas (she has to pick up an $10,000 abortion bounty on the way, the lucky dog) and only has 6.66 hours before her return trip, we need to get this enlightenment thing right before work on Monday, I can't think about god and stuff during the work week.

*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Vangoghdream
#31 Posted : 9/25/2021 7:05:32 PM
WiFfLe In a WaFfLe BoX

Love Neutrino butt crystals! Love

Vangoghdream attached the following image(s):
dark crystal.jpg (8kb) downloaded 153 time(s).

shroombee
#32 Posted : 9/26/2021 2:07:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmmm... What is motivating us to so thoroughly respond to a wayward guest who doesn't share our belief system? Smile

Apologies if my asking this question is unwelcome. Love

Voidmatrix
#33 Posted : 9/26/2021 2:32:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
Hmmmm... What is motivating us to so thoroughly respond to a wayward guest who doesn't share our belief system? Smile

For me, I'm trying to provide tips and context to help them to interact here, if they really want to interact here, which I doubt, but could be wrong so am givinh the benefit of the doubt.

I think many of us have found a great deal of humor in it as well.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#34 Posted : 9/26/2021 12:34:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I agree with Bill, here. It seems that there is a large degree of narcissism here that needs to be addressed by the OP.

And I believe it was Void who mentioned the source of OP's speaking coming from what screams to be the Ego.

These two particular things are a severely slippery slope and can contribute heavily to forms of megalomania. Megalomania that seems to be the main inspiration to these posts.

One of the things I mentioned in my very first post here at the Nexus was that I am not in any way shape or form any part to what would be known as "The Elite". There was a resounding agreement from the community, which was why I decided to stay and give a shot at contributing to this community. I think you've missed the memo on that little nugget of information, because the way in which you speak your doctrine is as if you have all of the answers and we are nothing but peons who are in the greatest bit of luck to have someone of your stature bother yourself with our enlightenment. But one thing that I have noticed, is that those who seem to fancy themselves as "enlightened" are usually the ones who are the furthest away from it.

While we encourage you to have your own views of what "God" or a higher spirit, no one here needs any sort of witness, as we all have our own interpretations as well. The community making light of your post, here, is our way of letting you know that. As many have said, "know your audience". While most of us may not have it all together in every aspect of life, I think one thing we can agree on is that we are all on our own individual journeys in regards to spirituality, and the last thing anyone needs or wants is an ego-maniacal prophet-figure to guide us on our journeys. If any of us felt that call, we would go to a shaman with excellent reviews within the community. And even then that route is not for everyone.

I think what DMT has shown a lot of us is that the answers are inside of us, and that each answer brings 1000 more questions. To which the answers to those questions bring 10's of thousands of more questions. Anyone who claims to have all the answers is suspect, at the very least. I think it is best to just continue on your own journey and leave the preaching to someone else. The indoctrination is quite frankly just not welcome here.

Also, like some have said, read over the rules of the forum, you've broken quite a few in this post, which also makes me believe that you are either ignorant to what we are doing here, or think that, due to your self-described status, that you are "above the law"; for lack of a better term.

I really do wish you the best, and I hope that you come to grips with whatever it is you are wrestling with sooner than later. The tone in which you speak concerns me deeply.

Blessings
-SV
May we continue to be blessed

BongQuixote
#35 Posted : 9/26/2021 2:56:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I tried, but was put on infinite hold for eternity. That new age jazz hold music is awful, BTW.

Thanks for that info tho. I need to know still, do I insert the rounded end or the pointy one? I imagine one is for the more enlightened and one for novices, but IDK which is which? My distant cousin is on the Sootymongrel bus going through Texas (she has to pick up an $10,000 abortion bounty on the way, the lucky dog) and only has 6.66 hours before her return trip, we need to get this enlightenment thing right before work on Monday, I can't think about god and stuff during the work week.

Yes, it's the clarinet butt orchestra. The music takes a little getting used to, but their frequencies are on point.

You can use the rounded end. It's what we call an "advanced yoga technique". This also enables you to do butt to butt transfer directly to another person. Imagine it like using one cellphone to charge another.

Bill Cipher
#36 Posted : 9/26/2021 6:34:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:

I can't speak for anyone else, but as for me I am unrestrained by cumbersome claims of spiritual enlightenment, and enjoy nothing more than goofing on those who are not.

The psychedelic world is full of such self-serving, bloviating, my-way-is-the-way type pariahs. Makes me proud as punch to see our little community not falling for the bullcrap.

#37 Posted : 9/26/2021 7:39:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Year after year [&& several times per year] folks like this come here and belabor us with their revelations. Certainly nothing new, and often more times than not it provides a good laugh due to the fact that it's been seen and replied to [as you see here] year after year, multiple times per year. History repeats, etc, etc.

Peoples responses like the ones in this thread are commonplace. And no wonder, I'd initially thought troll, and if not, well, I think they might have just found their new calling.

Vangoghdream
#38 Posted : 9/26/2021 7:55:01 PM
WiFfLe In a WaFfLe BoX

BongQuixote wrote:
How neutrinos enable you to communicate directly with God

From the ancient Sumerians, through the Mayans and other mesoamerican cultures, it has long been known that the universe vibrates at the holy frequency of 443Hz. They referred to this as "Gods vibration". One of the 31 Mayan dialects are thought to have originated from the city of Atlantis, and used a monotonal timbre of exactly 443Hz, the same as the their musical drums and cymbals of the time. Across the pre-historical world, artifacts have been located with these same properties world-wide.

With our discovery of subatomic particles, modern science has confirmed (both in the large hadron collider in CERN and in other locations), that this is the natural frequency of all matter. A more recent discovery is the neutrino particle, or what the Sumerians referred to as "the breath of God", which permeates the universe and all living things. It carries the words of the God itself, and shamans and mystics across civilization have learned how to tune into this and receive messages from the creator of the universe.

To be able to hear these messages, one has only to align ones spirit with the correct frequency and absorb the neutrinos. A human being in the primordial form is unable to capture these particles, since they normally pass through the body and the spirit undetected. To gain this power is remarkable simple. The resonant frequency of our chakras just has to be tuned to 443hz and they will trap the neutrinos like a fly in a spiderweb and make their messages available to our minds. The procedure to align your body consists of therapeutically used crystals, charged with just the right frequency and polar alignment.

We are happy to offer the ability for anyone to hear the voice of God himself, and partake in the wisdom previously only offered to shamans and mystics. The procedure is explained below.

1. Acquire the right crystals, following the correct polar angles and shapes. We are happy to offer these in our webshop. Satisfaction is guaranteed and all crystals have been recently re-charged at the Sedona triangular vortex. The charge will be retained for at least 12 months, or until use. We also offer discount packages if you buy 10 or more crystals. They are the standard 10" size with a pointed tip.

2. Align your DNA with crystal. For the procedure to be effective, you will need to entrust the crystal to a distant relative (second cousins or great-uncles are good candidates) where they will carry it around for a minimum of one week. This will imprint their DNA into the crystal matrix.

3. Once the crystal has been imprinted, it's simply a matter of inserting it rectally and carrying it around for 24 hours. IMPORTANT: The insertion has to by done be the relative. This will release the correct freqency-encoded DNA into your being, and alter your own DNA. After 15-20 applications, you will develop an additional chromosome that enables your chakras to act as a neutrino catcher.

4. Sit back end close your eyes and you will start hearing messages from God and other eternal beings whenever you like.

Please check our out website: http://buttneutrinocrystals.com

I am going to make a poster of this and place it on my wall. It is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life!

Thanks to the OP for inspiring such comedy! Good luck with your future endeavors!

null24
#39 Posted : 9/26/2021 8:41:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:

Because I have, as I stated, literally seen people who take this kind of self-aggrandizing narcissistic "enlightenment" to the point where they begin collecting vulnerable people looking for answers and leave them more damaged or sometimes even dead. I don't think it is something to ignore.

Also this thread is pretty damn funny.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Icyseeker
#40 Posted : 9/26/2021 8:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that the Nexians are fairly resistant to any form of truth spouted by anyone. This is one thing that I love about the Nexus and why (among many other reasons) it is the only forum that I consistently come back to.

This post is relevant in my life as I am awaiting the movie Dune. The themes are very relevant to this current post. Anyway I have found that psychedelics can break frames that some individuals are not ready to have broken. When they inevitably come off the high the persona has to pick up the pieces. I feel like I have had a similar phase and am glad that I have grown out of it.

May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

PREV123NEXT