We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best flavor from this mix? Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 9/13/2021 8:17:36 PM

<3

I made a trial run of 1:1 DMT/Leaf 200mg of a even ratio of

-Mullien
-Damania
-Blue Lotus
-Caapi 10x

I found that smoking Caapi reminds me a lot of tobacco I do not like the way it tastes or it in my smoalking blend.

I have decided to instead do Caapi tea before potential journeying but I was curious out of this list of herbs which you would use and at what ratios for the best tasting "enhanced leaf".

- Mullien
- Damania
- Blue Lotus
- Calea Z.

I REALLY love the consistency of Mullien and the general smell and aroma. Any suggestions or additional herbs I should check out let me know! ⛩ Also wondering if I should add the Blue Lotus in at the end or during 99% iso infusion.

Cheers!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/14/2021 1:02:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ratios will probably come down to personal preference. I always have more of whatever the most absorbent leaf is, so usually mullein or marshmallow leaf. I love both of those.

I toss blue lotus in the iso with everything else, just so that pretty much everything can have some DMT and harmalas on it.

Damiana is lovely. So are blue lotus and mullein. You may want to try skullcap, chaliponga (approach with caution Laughing ), and passion flower (a little extra MAO inhibition, it's also relaxing). I still need to try calendula and a few others in blends.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Sky Motion
#3 Posted : 9/14/2021 4:10:39 PM

<3

Voidmatrix wrote:
Ratios will probably come down to personal preference. I always have more of whatever the most absorbent leaf is, so usually mullein or marshmallow leaf. I love both of those.

I toss blue lotus in the iso with everything else, just so that pretty much everything can have some DMT and harmalas on it.

Damiana is lovely. So are blue lotus and mullein. You may want to try skullcap, chaliponga (approach with caution Laughing ), and passion flower (a little extra MAO inhibition, it's also relaxing). I still need to try calendula and a few others in blends.

One love

Thanks Void! I'm realllllllly liking Mulliens vibe from an aroma and absorption standpoint. I'll def check out passionflower!

#4 Posted : 9/14/2021 4:53:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I've mostly stuck with mullien and blue lotus. Bit's of caapi leaf in there as well. Yeah the consistency of mullien is really nice for absorption ime, sort've similar to cannabis in surface area/soak potential.

For some reason to me blue lotus when smoked tastes sort've sweet/soft, reminded me of birthday cake in a way. Razz

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 9/16/2021 11:06:16 PM

<3

tatt wrote:
I've mostly stuck with mullien and blue lotus. Bit's of caapi leaf in there as well. Yeah the consistency of mullien is really nice for absorption ime, sort've similar to cannabis in surface area/soak potential.

For some reason to me blue lotus when smoked tastes sort've sweet/soft, reminded me of birthday cake in a way. Razz

Good to hear these two have been a staple for you tatt, I might keep a little caapi but really grind it super fine no chonks. Razz going to try some infused blue lotus and some added to the mix after infusion as well.