We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New initiate .... Thank you Options

LST
#1 Posted : 9/11/2021 9:17:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would like to thank everyone... especially Voidmatrix.

V4 vape 0.11mg

I was so nervous I broke the ceramic bowl. Damn it... first try didn't work.

Thankfully, I had a SS one as a back up. Not a vape guy so I struggled with the settings. I still am unsure about it. However......

I pushed the button.... and let it go ... I was surprised ... I just kept slowly breathing in.... wasn't harsh at all... but I could taste that it was vaporizing.... slowly.. slowly... more and more.... remembering hold it in.. hold it in.... should I do another hit?.... uh oh.... breathing out...big puff of smoke... maybe I better put this vape down right now.... lean back in my bed.... OMG... OMG... OMG.... OMG.... Don't resist I keep saying... OMG....OMG.

I did not break through.... but OMG.

I am grateful that this forum exists... Thank you all and Void... let me borrow your sign off ... One love.

I am no longer afraid.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/11/2021 10:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey there friend Big grin

My own curiosity wants to know what you saw and felt (if you're able to describe it).

I am very very happy for you, and feel like I can feel your joy. That may also just be a memory arising of my own excitement when I started experiencing success in these endeavors.

And you're more than welcome. I am glad we were able to help you. That's what many of us are here for Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LST
#3 Posted : 9/12/2021 7:18:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just felt like was pulled out of my body.... the colors and patterns ... I felt overwhelmed and I just kept saying don't resist to myself.

As of late, I was depressed, fearful and very anxious. Just this level has helped sooo much. I am still processing it to be honest. I know I will do it again and go deeper. Maybe in a couple weeks.

I now feel more present and able to better see the limiting thoughts and beliefs separate from me.

I just feel so much more relaxed.... I feel that there was a reset for me but I more to learn.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/12/2021 9:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What did you feel like you were when you were pulled out of your body?

In many intense journeys (where I may or may not have had the "uh oh" feeling) I find myself internally repeating, "just be." Similar to your, "don't resist."

It sounds like you've been placed in a very balanced state. Try to preserve that.

Thank you for sharing Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LST
#5 Posted : 9/12/2021 11:27:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Honestly it was almost like being at the top of a roller coaster.... the moment just before you are about to drop but you know it's coming and you know you are not going to be able to anything about it.... like ... Uh Oh.... here we go...and then it was like a whooosh... at warp speed.... the moving colors and fractals ... I felt anxious like ok ok... am I going to come back? Ok.. I have had enough...how long will this last? but then I had to go to ... "don't resist". It was full on in seconds.... as it started to fade... I opened my eyes... and had beautiful OEV.... much less intense. Then just laid back for about 10 mins... I couldn't stop smiling for hours afterwards.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/14/2021 1:09:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LST wrote:
Honestly it was almost like being at the top of a roller coaster....

Laughing This is similar to an analogy I use before doing guide-work with DMT: I ask, "What do you do when you're on a roller-coaster and don't want to be on it anymore?" To which the answer is usually related to, "hold on."

The afterglow is the reward and reminder, regardless what you may have gone through. Love

One love