We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
RECIPE: Mexican Taco Stacker - The 1 meal wonder! Options

CosmicLion
#1 Posted : 9/9/2021 9:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey!

I shared this in chat, I thought others might appreciate it. I have attached 2 super dank images of the final dish!!

Feel free to make modifications, substitutions, etc and post your version as a reply! With pics!

If enough beans + high polyphenol olive oil are used, it can easily be a 2,000 calorie meal, great for the OMAD (One Meal a Day) intermittent fasting approach.

Can be made vegetarian using Beyond/Impossible ground "beef" and a refried beans can that doesn't use lard (Organic Rosarittas uses coconut oil)... Or just make your own, its easy.

It can be built on a big plate, or a large flat bottom bowl... Or my personal favorite, a big tupperware... which makes popping on a lid and saving some for later super easy!

Here are the basics of how it's done... but below, I also included the full recipe that I share with friends.

I take 0.5 to 1 can organic re-fried beans with added sea salt, cumin, black pepper. I prepare a 1/2lb grass fed ground beef cooked plain and cooled, then add high-polyphenol olive oil and salted Taco or Fajita Seasoning.

Then layered with layers as a Stacker... Refried beans, salsa + hot sauce, purple onion, beef, thick layer of crushed tortilla chips, hand shredded salad mix, more salsa and hot sauce, 1/2 in layer of minced cilantro, roma tomato, avacado, sea salt, 2 limes worth of juice, then super dank ripe blue cheese!!

Protein, carbs, fiber, healthy fats, vege-ta-bles, spice, crunch, acidity, artisan cheese... checks all the boxes!

So for the OFFICIAL recipe:

Mexican Taco Stacker

1 can Organic Refried Beans
Cumin + Sea Salt + Black Pepper
High Poly-phenol Olive Oil
1/2 lb Grass-Fed Pasture Raised Beef or Beyond ground "beef"
1 pack Fajita or Taco seasoning powder (can find organic)

Mexican restaurant style corn tortilla chips
Or
¼ Cup Dry Quinoa, Cooked, with added High-polyphenol Olive Oil + Sea Salt

1/2 Large Purple Onion
3 Roma Tomatoes
Salad Mix or Shredded Lettuce
1 bundle Cilantro
2 Limes
1 Avocado

Salsa or Taco Sauce
Hot Sauce (Taptillo, Valentinas, other)

Blue Cheese or Goat Cheese crumbles
(Or Feta or Sour Creme)

Celtic or Himilayan Sea Salt

::: Preparation :::

1. Cook Meat / Beyond "beef" plain. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add olive oil Taco/Fajita seasoning + sea salt to taste

2. Heat beans in pan, add Cumin + Sea Salt + pepper to taste

3. Chop onion + tomato. Mince or food process bundle of cilantro (the stems are good too!)

4. Build stacker in large flat bowl or large plate or tupperware

::: Building the Stacker :::

::: Each layer should be evenly spread :::

1. Layer beans on bottom

2. Add a generous portion of Salsa/Taco and hot sauces and spread

3. Layer chopped onion

4. Add ground meat / Beyond "beef"

5. Use both hands to loosely crumble corn chips into a thick solid layer
- ALT: OR add layer of Quinoa instead (pre mixed with Olive Oil + Sea Salt)

6. Cover entirely with a thick layer of finely hand shredded salad mix or shredded lettuce

7. Add a another generous portion of Salsa/Taco and hot sauces and spread

8. Layer with a thick layer of hand shredded or food processed Cilantro (whole bundle)

9. Top with diced roma tomato

10. Top with chopped avocado

11. Top with 2 limes worth of lime juice

12. Add sea salt to taste

13. Top with Blue/Goat/Feta Cheese crumbles or Sour Creme

::: If you hand shredded the salad mix well enough, you can eat it with a spoon. :::

Enjoy!!

Thumbs up Big grin
CosmicLion attached the following image(s):
TacoStacker1.jpg (4,632kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
TackStacker2.jpg (419kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 9/10/2021 2:03:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Very dank, sir Big grin

End of this week or next when I go to the store I'll get whatever remainder of things I need from your list & make this up. Love me some taco bowls. I'll update with some pics and whatnot when I do.