We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and rue experiance.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 9/7/2021 5:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive noticed in my last few low dose dmt and higher dose rue that i go through a very plesant super relaxation state lasting from 30 to 45 minutes...

This state makes me feel like an invisible lead blanket has rolled over my body from head to toe!

Even my hands both plesantly feel.. like two glowing globes of energy...

This experiance although not very high in visuals..comes with altered perception ..and is a very plesant experiance!

Knowing some things about ..sleep stages...and lucid dreaming..this experiance is similar to what people experiance during sleep when sleep gets to the stage or boundry inbetween sleep and dreaming.

In between sleep and just before the dream ...starts..there is an hypnagogic waste land where dreams start to form..

In this space between sleep and ReM dreaming.. imagry ... sounds ..pictures start to form. at the beginning of a dream...

also when the body enters this stage of sleep..the body is... [temporarily paryalized] by a lead blanket sensation that protects the person from injuring themselves trying to act out the dream during sleep..

This invisable lead blanket also happened to me using rue concintrate and low dose dmt!

While this happened it lasted 30 to 45 minutes of a lying on a cloud sensation through my whole body..every inch of my entire body ..felt not only good...it felt like pure pleasure!

I was conscious during the whole experiance...but wonder what would have happened if i had let myself fall asleep.. [or drift off]..during this experiance/

What i was feeling was an advancing ..minute by minute disconnec]..t from my awareness of my real physical body ..and the physical body compleate awareness.. was being masked by this buzzing cloud of pleasure and feeling of no cares or anxiety al all..

The experiance ..[and perception change]..was really really Nice!

Im wondering if i was close to an out of body experiance?

If i reproduce the same experiance again ..and alow my mind to drift...could I enter the out of body realm?

ant opinions welcome//??

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 9/7/2021 7:06:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could you tell a bit about your dosage, how you prepared the substances and took them?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

shroombee
#3 Posted : 9/7/2021 9:07:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been getting similar experiences the past several weeks experimenting with light doses of pharmahuasca. A very nice relaxing body high with 30-45 minutes of CEV. After I've come down enough I meditate 1-2 hours in the afterglow and I've noticed I seem to be more mindful over the next several days. Mindful meaning aware of the state of my mind: whether I'm present or my mind is wandering.

100 mg oral harmine freebase taken with 30 mg DMT jimjam and citric acid (to help the harmine dissolve in water). Or dose the harmine first to experience the light harmine trip with the body high on its own. Then dose the DMT up to 90 minutes later with an additional 70 mg harmine.

I've added ~70 mg THH to the mix and it definitely boosts the trip. It's not what I'm looking for so I need to experiment with reducing the THH or the DMT.

starway7
#4 Posted : 9/7/2021 10:00:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Could you tell a bit about your dosage, how you prepared the substances and took them?

[[i used about 20 mgs spice vaped...and a little BB sized ball of concintrated rue extract sublingually]

Ok how i did it was first i crushed rue seeds and soaked them in 190 proof grain alcohol over night...[ alcohol extraction of crushed rue seed]

Then i did a comepleate evaporation of the alcohol leaving a thick rue paste on bottom of dish...

I let the thick rue paste dry for another 3 or three days untill it felt much dryer and not so sticky..

Then i scraped up the semi dry [but still a little sticky] rue extract paste and i rolled small amounts of paste into little balls put in shot glass to dry longer..

I found the concintrated rue to be ..very potent!!...

the little balls of rue paste were only the size of mouse droppings! [or small ball berrings]

I cut one paste ball in half and sublingualy placed it under my tounge for about 10 minutes...

Just curious i looked into my mouth in dark room under black light in mirror...That tiny little peice of paste made my mouth look like it was full of glow paint!

I then tryed to spit out the rue from my mouth after 10 minutes and still under blacklight i spit it into sink 10 times trying to rinse my mouth clean...but that tiny little peice of paste was potent!

I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash knowing i was ready for some spice...

I then vaped close to 20mgs of spice after the sublinguial rue .and lead blanket washed over me from head to toe!

I felt as if i just put on an invisible suit of pleasure!!

I felt no pain at all..no anxiety...every inch of my body was vibrating with pleasure!!

[i guess the mix turned on the pleasure circits in my brain!!]]

I just layed on my back and moved my hands a little..and they felt like each hand was having an orgasmic experiance ...and my hands also felt like two globes of pure energy ...my perception was pretty far out...i didnt notice much OEVs or CEVs ...but the relaxation was awesome no anxiety i felt like i had lost most of my baseline feelings of having a physical body.

My body felt more like a non human body...maybe a spirit body? or energy being body! it felt great for 30 to 45 minutes!

I could have closed my eyes and dozed off...or mentaly incubated a dream state..it felt like i had lost most of my baseline awareness of a physical body...it felt more like an energy body...no pain ,,my whole being felt non physical..because of the disconnect feeling from my physical body!

Something in the concintrated rue paste... once it merged with the spice ...i felt this gentle lead blanket roll over and cover my body numbing out any aches or physical pain leaving me with a sense of calmness ..something in the mix blocked out all my baseline physical body feelings...i was an energy being for 30 to 40 minutes....!

And this has happened to me 3 times al ready!

Feeling that way with a non physical body...i may have been able to incubate a lucid dream .
[or enter an out of body experiance].. because i felt like i could fall asleep easily but stayed awake instead..

tell you the truth i was a little afraid to fall asleep..even though i felt fine....

this was a strange but nice experiance....

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00120.JPG (2,410kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
DSC00121.JPG (2,539kb) downloaded 45 time(s).

starway7
#5 Posted : 9/7/2021 10:18:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
I've been getting similar experiences the past several weeks experimenting with light doses of pharmahuasca. A very nice relaxing body high with 30-45 minutes of CEV. After I've come down enough I meditate 1-2 hours in the afterglow and I've noticed I seem to be more mindful over the next several days. Mindful meaning aware of the state of my mind: whether I'm present or my mind is wandering.

100 mg oral harmine freebase taken with 30 mg DMT jimjam and citric acid (to help the harmine dissolve in water). Or dose the harmine first to experience the light harmine trip with the body high on its own. Then dose the DMT up to 90 minutes later with an additional 70 mg harmine.

I've added ~70 mg THH to the mix and it definitely boosts the trip. It's not what I'm looking for so I need to experiment with reducing the THH or the DMT.

so it looks like you took.. 100mgs of Harmine and 3O mgs dmt...all oral..
did you use any lift mode THH this time?

and i took .. a [small but un weighed amount of full spectrum rue paste]...[sublingually ]..and less DMT than you took... i [vaporized]...15 or 20 mgs of acacia spice....

i may have had a little NMT in my spice but not much...

i used [[sublingual..and vaporization]

shroombee
#6 Posted : 9/7/2021 10:52:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
so it looks like you took.. 100mgs of Harmine and 3O mgs dmt...all oral..
did you use any lift mode THH this time?

Not with this combo where I enjoyed the body high and CEV without unwanted intensity. Each weekend for the past ~10 weeks I've been experimenting with different combinations of 100-200 mg harmine, up to 100 mg THH, 30-40 mg DMT freebase or jimjam. As I wrote before, THH needs to be carefully considered.

Although we tend to emphasize the big trips, I'm learning there's a lot of healing potential in frequent milder experiences of pharmahuasca. Mainly in conjunction with other practices such as meditation, journaling, etc.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 9/8/2021 12:59:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

shroombee wrote:
Although we tend to emphasize the big trips, I'm learning there's a lot of healing potential in frequent milder experiences of pharmahuasca. Mainly in conjunction with other practices such as meditation, journaling, etc.

Right there with you on this observation, though, from my end, it's more in regards to low dose vaped spice or changa. I've just started delving into the pharma side of things, but have enjoyed what I've experienced so far.

Each level of experience has its own special, beautiful gems.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽