We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone ever smoked 5meo & nn together? Options

ms_manic_minxx
#1 Posted : 9/7/2021 4:28:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious about how trace amounts of 5meo would impact a smoked experience. Has anyone ever combined them? If so, at what ratios? I'm wondering how something low, like 0.25mg of 5meo would color an experience.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ShamanisticVibes
#2 Posted : 9/8/2021 7:47:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just last week threw some of my last bits of 5meo on top of a previously smoke NN bowl. There was definitely something of interest there. The small amount of NN added a lot of color that I do not see with 5meo. Unfortunately, I did not acheive breakthrough, but more of a mild NN psychedelia combined with the overwhelming peace and love feeling that I get from 5meo. I would be interested to make another attempt the next time I am able to get my hands on 5meo. I will remember this post and come back to it then.

My apologies for the short response. I have been very ill this week and do not have the energy to produce more at the moment.

Blessings, friend
May we continue to be blessed

remyman612
#3 Posted : 12/9/2021 10:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only time I've actually ever smoked a bit of 5-meo-dmt was while combining it with nn dmt. I had a small amount of 5-meo-dmt e-leaf (1000mg of plant material mixed with 50mg of 5-meo-dmt, so every 100mg of leaf contained 5mg of 5-meo). On the evening of January the 10th 2020 I ingested 36mg of 4-ho-mipt at 22:08, 26mg of 4-ho-met at 23:41 and smoked copious amounts of hashish. At 02:00 I added 25mg of 4-aco-dmt.

I started smoking e-leaf DMT at about 05:00 and maybe around a half hour later tried mixing a bit of 5-meo-eleaf (probably just "a pinch", the 5-meo-dmt eleaf was dosed so low that I didn't bother measuring it (which I probably should've done in hindsight.. but it was late and I suppose I was feeling a tad bit undisciplined)) with the nn DMT and it sort of "jolted" me. My notes say it was "very electric". It didn't seem to jive well with the more sedative feel of the other tryptamines and the hashish. Thus I haven't tried again.