We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Extract Oily Options

LST
#1 Posted : 9/6/2021 11:41:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All,

Just completed my very first extract please see attached.

STB, 50g mimosa, heated 40 - 60C pulls

I have a couple of questions if I might:

1. Does it look ok? Vapable as is?

2. It seems oily .. is that normal?

3. If if re-x it, which I understand is just dissolving it hot NPS to remove impurities will it become white?

4. Does a Re-x exist to use acid first to change it back to a water soluble salt causing the oil to come to the surface to be removed. Then re-base it. If so can you point me to a tek?

Thanks in advance... just a noob trying to find my way.

Thanks,

LST

LST attached the following image(s):
20210906_181345.jpg (7,179kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
20210906_181600.jpg (8,494kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/7/2021 12:11:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Oooooo pwetty!

Yay! You did it! I'm excited for you!

Now, for your questions.

1. It's probably okay, but a little hard to tell in the pic.

2. Yellow is normal. See this thread as well as this thread.

3. Most of the time, yes. Those two threads should help.

4. Yes, it's called mini A/B, though I don't think you need to really go through all that.

Okie doke, back to my mimosa extraction and Tao of Rue. Big grin

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LST
#3 Posted : 9/7/2021 12:21:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix,

Thank you for all your help and support. I am looking forward to finally trying this.

Btw.. I bought this whole elaborate mod and still waiting on the RDA to come so I can get the mesh just right. All this before I saw you vape rig for like 50 bucks.... assuming that works pretty well? Have you tried it on the mesh?

Enjoy the evening

LST

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/7/2021 12:32:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LST wrote:
Voidmatrix,

Thank you for all your help and support. I am looking forward to finally trying this.

Btw.. I bought this whole elaborate mod and still waiting on the RDA to come so I can get the mesh just right. All this before I saw you vape rig for like 50 bucks.... assuming that works pretty well? Have you tried it on the mesh?

Enjoy the evening

LST

After my last post, I realized I needed to eat, so here we are Big grin

Helping brings me joy, plus I want you to share your experiences so I can read em. Also, everytime I help someone it solidifies (or sometimes corrects) my overall understanding Love

The Divine Tribe v4 crucible is highly effective in my experience. I defaulted to it when I was unable to procure all the necessary supplies for emesh. I highly recommend it and generally share its existence with anyone having trouble with emesh. It looks fun to set the emesh up, but the crucible is zero work. Just screw it on your mod.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LST
#5 Posted : 9/7/2021 1:07:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks again... yes... it seems wayyyyy easier than the mesh. I will be ordering it later tonight Big grin Do you use the same dosage with it... 30mg being the high dose?

what settings do you use on your mod?

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/7/2021 1:12:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LST wrote:
Thanks again... yes... it seems wayyyyy easier than the mesh. I will be ordering it later tonight Big grin Do you use the same dosage with it... 30mg being the high dose?

what settings do you use on your mod?

Eh, I'm not currently breaking through on purpose, so it's usually more around 15mg for personally (though I mainly smoalk changa, and don't weigh those doses so... Big grin I just go with it. Changa's really nice...), though with those who've sent off, I've loaded as much as 60mg for them. At most, one will take three hits, but it's possible to get it all in one. Just preheat what's loaded, release, fire again, and inhale.

It works well at 37 watts on my Aegis Legend.

Love

One love

LST
#7 Posted : 9/7/2021 1:48:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

AEGIS SOLO... ordered the crucible. Have a wonderful night!!!!!