We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question: Is possible to snort DMT in the nose? Options

spx001
#1 Posted : 9/6/2021 8:29:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

somewhere in the internet I found a very little information about snorting DMT. Looks like smoking is prefered by the most but I am not experienced smoker so I am looking for another use of 5-MeO-DMT. I wonder if anyone has already tried it, the amount of use of DMT, how long it least compared to smoking etc...

Thank you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 9/6/2021 8:53:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, it can only be snorted with your ears haha sorry I had to laugh at the title "in the nose", how else is stuff snorted?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23795

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26140

These might be of interest.

If you read some of what was posted. 'Hyperspace Fool' reported that it worked well when mixed with coconut butter.

You can try searching the forums with terms like snorted, insufflated or intranasal. This may help you gather more information.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 9/6/2021 8:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here, read this as a fine example of what may come of such endeavour: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=79403&p=1

spx001
#4 Posted : 9/6/2021 9:14:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the links. I read them and do not want damage my nose. I rather will continue with vaping.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 9/16/2021 10:17:25 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

spx001 wrote:
Thank you for the links. I read them and do not want damage my nose. I rather will continue with vaping.

Wise choice. It's too painful when one puts freebase DMT up the nose. A chunk of flesh fell out after I tried that a couple of times Surprised Stop

Oral and sublingual routes along with harmalas are worth considering for what could be called deeper exploration, the latter route being optimized with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexation (it has been said).

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 9/17/2021 1:14:06 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

There's a tek for that.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca