We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca in 2021 Options

AndrejRomke
#1 Posted : 9/2/2021 10:05:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So to make a long story short - I have tried the Jurema - first the seed tea and then dmt both in the form of liquid.

LSD was great, shrooms were GREAT, but it is definitely not up for discussion that DMT is the strongest, however im open to hear some new opinions.

My trip on DMT happened about 4-5 times when we cooked it at home on the stove and later put it in the ice bath to chill it down in plastic bottles.

My grandparents argue all the time - thus I made the choice not to visit them, only very rarely.
Moonshine is a favorite of theirs. Many controversial topics and arguings have happened using this substance.

I avoid this for my mental health. However, when I was very deep into my trip at about 6 grams? I felt that in general this drug pulls out a feeling in your soul that you really are hiding or need to let go.
I felt a bit dark - I felt like my grandparents were close to their deaths. I felt like I had to visit them the same day -and I did. My opinion hasnt changed much but still... it was an interesting experience. Do i view this as pessimistic? maybe. Has this pessimism helped me get my sheet together? Absolutely. Let go. Let the claw bring out your secret, hidden emotions. Let go. Peace broskies! Smile Cool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 9/3/2021 7:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saying DMT is the strongest is like saying bananas are the tastiest.

It's kinda like comparing apples to oranges (or bananas).

DMT will take you far in one direction.

Salvia in another.

Toad medicine in another.

Iboga in another.

Some will claim that Salvia or Iboga are the most powerful substances they've ever tried. More so than DMT/Ayahuasca.

I think they are powerful. There are so many options.

Nice to hear your thoughts about your relationship with your grandparents. It's good to get some you-time to realize some things, and come back with love.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken