We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MDMA +DMT DMT low dose trip report, revised. Options

Pine Pitch Phairy
#1 Posted : 9/2/2021 3:34:49 PM
Excuse me sīR, ¿ §eEm ţø ßƏ { Ł¤§Ť }

What follows is a fictional story with fictional characters, accounts told in first person are for dramatic effect only.

I'm really hoping this is allowed on the forum. I had a look through the attitude page and couldn't find anything referencing stimulants so I'm going out on a limb.. keeping in mind that that I rarely interact with these substances and discuss them minimally.

T+00 - Mixed 75mg MDA/MDMA with 100ml red Powerade & consumed over 15 minutes.

T+30 Notice my body temp rising & can feel my heart beating.

T+45 Mild flush of euphoria, objects look softer, so do faces on TV.

T+60 redose +25mg MDA/MDMA in a shotglass of cola.

T+80 Some nausea, Smoke some cannabis. then some more.

T+105 Put on fractal goggles for a challenge...

T+120 Notice my jaw cleaching, so to occupy my face i smoke a spliff, and purge a small amount half way through it.

T+125 Feeling prickly heat.

T+132 feeling warm & tired.

*Time spent rolling a 2 paper Joint and watching some TV*

T+175 Just chilling with said joint, heart rate @120BPM.

T+180 put out the joint and decided to do some laundry.

T+190 wish there were some Visuals.

T+225 think I'm on the comedown now, temp is cooling off so I stoke up the fire, heart rate still @120BPM

T+230 I suddenly feel like I want some DMT, but I spend a few minutes deciding if I should or not.. I think the MD positively influenced my decision as I usually am much more hesitant going into hyperspace... I weigh out 20mg of freebase DMT (which doesn't seem like much but it's certainly enough.) And proceed to sandwich it between some cannabis and top it with a layer of ash to prevent combustion.

I prepare for my journey by plugging in my earphones and getting in a comfortable position laying on the couch with my head supported by some cushions.

T+140 DMT administered.
The text that follows is my description of events immediately after my experience, some edits have been made to aid comprehension.

All the while from my first toke I was listening to an interessing electronic instrumental Intense and dynamic song called "Machine" - Naxatras...

The Closed eye visuals through-out the trip consisted of moving concrete-like block [walls] almost moving & presenting [themselves] in a strong, proud and [occasionally] intimidating display.

Towards the end, I was presented with an unambiguous [not inviting, yet not deterring] door, atop of a wide, cone shaped spiral tower, which I chose to enter... at this point the DMT takes over once again and sucks a 3rd person of me [sucks me in as I watch in 3rd person] through the doorway and begins poking and prodding in some of my deep emotional ambitions [which include] being a good role model to my soon to be born niece, and to be someone that my family can count on...

End text.

T+175 Just paused on my trip report for DMT for now. Gonna ride out the rest of this roll, listening to music from my Spotify 'triplist'.

T+300 heart rate @112 BPM, feeling hot so I take off my shirt.

T+320 beginning to feel drowsy, think it's getting close to bed time.. this doesn't last long.

T+325 walk outside to take another leak, the cold air outside feels refreshing on my skin.. while I'm out here I check on the state of a Trichocereus extract I have in the dehydrator.. it's looking as it should.

T+330 feel like I'm pretty close to baseline, so I go to bed.. it's comfortable but I'm still mildly restless so I play Pink Floyd's 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond parts 1>7' quietly to lull me to sleep.

The next day

Back to work today, on the hour long drive to work I notice two things: firstly, that I'm not smoking as many cigarettes as I normally would be.

Secondly, although fatigued and lethargic, I feel much more elevated, happy and clear-headed than I normally would. (But I believe this is due to residual amphetamine in my system) throughout the day I notice myself becoming more irritable and reactionary.

For dinner I have battered fish and potato salad in an attempt to replenish my serotonin levels by increasing my tryptophan intake alongside carbohydrates... admittedly some fruit and nuts would have been the wiser choice but I had been craving seafood the past week.

Second day after dose: I feel arguably worse, the effects of serotonin deficiency are evident, along with the exacerbated psychological effects of the previous day I also have some muscle soreness and weakness, I have no patience whatsoever for argument and dismiss myself immediately.

Third day after dose: today I woke very early in the morning and had some trouble getting back to sleep, so I took the opportunity to continue writing this report.

I would like to spend some more time to discuss and consider the underlying meanings behind the symbols and interpretations of my DMT experience, their implications in my day to day life and their influence on my behavior, my idiosyncrasies and my motivations.

Feel free to comment if you have any advice on interpretation or general thoughts on my report.

E̶̛͔̼͓͍̮̲̼̔̿͂̃̽̍̌͘̕x̵̢̧̤̟͚͇̱̩͖̣̗͒̂͆́͐̎̈́̚͠c̸̹̼̘͍͆̄ů̵͎̻̠̖̼̰s̴̛̹͚͇̘̙̳̟̠͖̝͚̋̊̉̈́̇͆̿̏̓̒̄͜ë̵̻̗͙̩̗̂̎̂̍̍̋́̅̊̿͠ ̸̹̣̜̜̂̀̒m̶̰̭̱̠̹͖̩̫̩͈̪͙̋e̶̟̭̖͉̱̲̗͑̔͌͌̀̌̓͘͜ ̸̧̟̥͎̗̥̦͉̳̜̕s̷͎̀̈͆̀̈́̈̾̕͘į̸̨̧̻͓̭̗̟̹̩̫̩̐̀̔͊̈́̀̈́r̶̛̻̱̞̤̩̅̎,̶̡̜̳̜͓͈̖͇͈̺̇̿̾̿̓ͅ ̴̢̺͍̙̩̺͇͉͍͎̉̌́̃̏̚I̶̘͈̞̼͆͋͊̈́̑͑̌̈́̄̕͠ ̶̨̂̅͛͝s̶̡̀͆̿̃́͗̈́̍͘̕͘͝ę̶̛̻͇̙͓̫̪̲̮̣͌̉̒͑̋̃̉̚̚͝͠ę̶͕͔͉̗̼̬̯͉̝̠͇̒̒̎̀̈́m̴̨̺̀̔̉ ̴̛̝̤̩̟̭͚͚͊̒͋͗̈̑̾̚ṭ̴̫̼͈͚͍͙̮̀̒̌͆͘͝o̵̢̡̪͆̋̋̕͠ ̵̗̫̏̎͝b̶͖̈́͠ë̴̲̬͖̱͈̥͓̽̆̓͐̔̆̃̽͌͝͝ ̵̢̡͍̥̖̜̇a̸̬̲̼̳̎̃̊̈́̏͊̓̾ ̵̞͉̟͎̭̊̄̀̉̈́̋͜͝ͅl̵̼͆̈̊̓̌̎̽i̴̡̬̤̣̱̩̣̞̮̙̒̀̀́̓ṭ̷̨̡̺̖̙͓̜̠̱̤́͒ͅt̴̨̮̤͔̙͙̯͍̞̱̽̈́̒̈́͋͘͜l̷̢͕͔̳͔̭̯̼̼̀̆̊͌̆̍͆͆e̷̡̛̗̬̓̓̓̑̈́̆̊̓͛̆͜͜͝ ̴͙̦̱̓̓̆̇̈́̐͗̽ͅl̶̡̮̲͓̹̠͌̄̔̈́̓́̊͂̈́͋̽͑o̵̡̧̰͉̞̼͎͕̠̥̣͛̀̇̓̈̉͂̀̈̚͝s̶͔̹̝̮̫͂̾̏̋̑̈͋̈́͜t̷͙̼̥̤̉͑́̅ͅ

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jim Beem
#2 Posted : 9/2/2021 4:52:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey PPP,

Both of them being powerful serotonergic agents may lead to hyperserotonergic effects which can be very uncomfortable and can also put the central nervous system and cardiovascular system under quite some stress causing a marked elevation in body temperature and blood pressure. It's important to say that most people won't get any symptoms of serotonergic toxicity when combining the two, just as I've seen people dose copious amounts of MDMA, cocaine and amphetamine together and still be 'fine' but it's still not a good thing to do to yourself and definitely not worth the gamble. On there own the two compounds have shown to be of low toxicity and therefor safe, but taking them together, well there's just not enough data out there (if any) to support there safety.

As for the after-effects of MDMA, the only way I'd see a way to speed up recovery is to adhere to a daily regimen of strict diet and exercise, plenty of sleep and of coarse avoid using MDMA or any other empathogens for at least three months.

Sorry if I came of a little preachy over here but I really don't want people making the same mistakes that I've done in the past when it came to combining different drugs. For all I know this combination could be safe. Just to remain cautious I would take them separately, preferably the DMT a few weeks after the MDMA once I've recovered a little. Anyway it goes, be well and I hope for a speedy recovery.