We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
How to get complete white dmt from mhrb Options

girche
#1 Posted : 9/1/2021 5:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys.what can i do for get 100% white crystal(i dont want yellows because yellows have intense bodylaod and different trip).
I use Panoramix tek . Is it good to filter materials after acid soak ?if yes how can i filter it ? with coffe filter ?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/1/2021 6:12:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

girche wrote:
Hey guys.what can i do for get 100% white crystal(i dont want yellows because yellows have intense bodylaod and different trip).
I use Panoramix tek . Is it good to filter materials after acid soak ?if yes how can i filter it ? with coffe filter ?

This thread may be of interest to you.

However, to more directly answer your question, try recrystalizing your yellow molecule.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Leithen
#3 Posted : 9/1/2021 10:36:21 PM

Be Here Now

Yeah, re-crystalizing would be the way to go.

I also found success in giving all of my equipment a good cleaning to ensure there is no leftover residue from past extractions. This alone won't get you to where you want to be, but, it could be something that is currently hindering progress.

Good luck! Thumbs up
“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.”
― Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 9/2/2021 4:36:33 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Wash, backsalt, then recrystalize.

Wash: When the alkaloid is in solvent add some slightly basic water, mix thoroughly and allow the layers to separate, discard the water layer. This will remove impurities that are water soluble.

Backsalt: When the alkaloid is in solvent add some slightly acidic water, mix thoroughly and allow the layers to separate, discard the solvent layer, base the water layer and pull the alkaloid back into fresh solvent. This will remove the solvent soluble impurities.

Recrystalize: After collecting the alkaloid, re-dissolve in fresh warm solvent (use a warm water bath away from heat sources), allow the solvent to cool to room temperature, impurities will settle to the bottom of the container, decant the solvent off from the impurities and proceed with freeze precipitation.

Bonus Round - Big Crystals: Insert a seed crystal. Instead of putting the solvent directly in the freezer, put it in the fridge and allow it to cool, then into the freezer for a bit, then back to the fridge, then into the freezer again. Repeat as desired for larger and more impressive clusters. Leave the final freeze for 48-72 hours or more.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

girche
#5 Posted : 9/2/2021 7:21:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks voidmatrix , Leithen and dreamer042 Smile
when i said i want only white crystal I did not mean how to remove impurities .
there are some alkaloids in mimosa that makes dmt yellow .
Recrystalization dosn't wash those alkaloids so i must to avoid them from extracting in the firdst place.
i just want to know what is the factors which make dmt compeletly white !
for example i have heard here that avoiding heat is necessary

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/2/2021 11:56:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Yellow colour can be a number of things:

- Most of the times, yellow DMT is just DMT. Pure DMT itself has been shown to be polymorphic , so yellow does not necessarily mean impurities.

But it can also be other things in some cases :
-Oily non-volatile impure solvent remains, if you use a solvent that doesn't evaporate clean (bad to smoke)
-Plant oils/fatty acids or other natural impurities (more likely ok to smoke, and can even make for a more efficient vaporization as it protects spice from the lighter's heat, though might taste a bit harsher)
-DMT N-oxide mixed in any proportions to DMT (ok to smoke, also psychoactive, some people even preffer it to normal dmt, others dont like it so much but it definitely works and is not dangerous)
- NMT (also psychoactive, though less potent than dmt, about a fourth of the potency).

It can also be a mix of all/any of the above. Usinc clean chemicals to extract will guarantee that at least you don't have any dangerous chemical impurities, and in that case yellow wouldn't be a bad thing in either way.

White spice can be pure but it may have colorless impurities like solvent traces or other invisible trace toxic impurities from chemicals used, which are not good to smoke. If you have made sure to use clean chemicals and clean procedure, and extracted DMT from a clean plant source, white spice is more likely of a reasonable purity.

You can also try using heptane or hexane, which are more selective. You can alsodo initial pulls with another solvent and then re-x with one of those other two.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 9/2/2021 2:12:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had some of the most mind exploding breakthrough from yellow dmt from mimosa.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 9/2/2021 2:16:44 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The backsalt is the step that is most effective at removing color. You may need to pull from the acidic solution with fresh solvent (defat) several times before the solvent layer comes off cystal clear. When the solvent comes off crystal clear you can be reasonably well assured that your final product will come out with the snow white color you desire.But don't discount the effectiveness of the wash either, it makes a difference.

Recystalization alone can help, but is far less effective than these other methods. I strongly advise performing all three steps for absolute purity.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 9/2/2021 4:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I have had some of the most mind exploding breakthrough from yellow dmt from mimosa.

Me too! And goo!

dreamer042 wrote:
The backsalt is the step that is most effective at removing color. You may need to pull from the acidic solution with fresh solvent (defat) several times before the solvent layer comes off cystal clear. When the solvent comes off crystal clear you can be reasonably well assured that your final product will come out with the snow white color you desire.But don't discount the effectiveness of the wash either, it makes a difference.

Recystalization alone can help, but is far less effective than these other methods. I strongly advise performing all three steps for absolute purity.

You're awesome. The back salting and washing were both things I was intending to look up, and here, you were informative and concise. Thank you.

@girche regardless of what you decide, you should share your before and after pictures with us Smile

Best of luck

One love

Dirty T
#10 Posted : 9/2/2021 7:45:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Backsalting plus clean Naptha re-x does it for me but I personally like the yellow 'crystal lite' colored DMT than plain white. I have never experienced a large body load from MHRB extracted DMT but the yellow has a cleaner feel to the breakthrough and everything doesn't feel as speedy. I always shiver on return no matter the color.

I love the entire process of backsalting, watching the NPS cloud then the Acidic mixture, the separation and the resulting glow of the acid is so cool. I recently backsalted 2500ml Naptha that was used to extract 1kg bark and resulted in 2.49g white DMT. I'm still using my yellow, I like it better.

girche
#11 Posted : 9/3/2021 11:54:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you my nexus friends .It seems backsalt is a good plan to do .
so what is acidic water ? is normal distilled water good ? my solvent would be 200 ML heptane,how much water i must add ? and for basifying i need to a ph paper?or it's not necessary?

Dirty T
#12 Posted : 9/3/2021 6:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My personal process is -
In a 24 oz. MT Olive Pickle Jar -
Distilled White Vinegar (5% Acetic Acid) - 12 oz.
Distilled Water - 4oz.
Add NPS to be backsalted to Acidic Mixture 4 oz at a time. You will notice the NPS immediately cloud, this is good. Now screw the lid down tight and shake the living 💩 out of it. The mixture will quickly separate and the bottom will become cloudy and the top will clear up. When the top is completely clear pull off with a glass pippettes to a collection vessel to be washed and reused later. Once you have backsalted all of your DMT Laden NPS transfer to a suitable container with at least a 3 qt capacity.
In another container add 50g Lye to 2000 ML distilled water (ALWAYS add lye to water, adding water to Lye can cause glass vessels to explode from the sudden temperature change!)
ALWAYS WEAR GOGGLES, GLOVES AND MASK WHEN WORKING WITH LYE, IT CAN PERMANENTLY BLIND YOU, BURN A HOLE IN YOUR SKIN AND PRODUCE CAUSTIC FUMES AND BURN YOUR LUNGS!!!
Mix the Lye into the fresh distilled water and stir until fully dissolved then pour this basified water VERY SLOWLY into the large container that now has the vinegar in it, mixing while pouring.
Once it is thoroughly mixed add 100 ml NPS and mix thoroughly. Once it separates pull the NPS and collect in suitable vessel. Repeat 3 more times.
Add collections together in flat glass pan, cover and place in freezer (at least -20c for at least 4 hours)

Hope this helps

Jees
#13 Posted : 9/3/2021 7:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We've had several persons here getting crystals from former goo by lowering the ionic strength in the acid solution. The goo and the yellow oil are related to each other I reckon.

A/B extraction soups from plant material are usually heavier based (ionised) than a backwash.
With a backwash you only need to get a high enough pH, no more.

Extraction soups from plants often have much more base (ions) than needed for a high enough pH: for lysing the plant cells and for dodging emulsions. No such things are as present in a backwash.

Exactly that is why a backwash delivers better crystals imho, the lower ionic strength, also because nobody really adds NaCl-salt (cfr max ion tek) as an extra ionic parameter in a backwash.

Connecting the dots with this theory.

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 9/3/2021 8:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
We've had several persons here getting crystals from former goo by lowering the ionic strength in the acid solution. The goo and the yellow oil are related to each other I reckon.

A/B extraction soups from plant material are usually heavier based (ionised) than a backwash.
With a backwash you only need to get a high enough pH, no more.

Extraction soups from plants often have much more base (ions) than needed for a high enough pH: for lysing the plant cells and for dodging emulsions. No such things are as present in a backwash.

Exactly that is why a backwash delivers better crystals imho, the lower ionic strength, also because nobody really adds NaCl-salt (cfr max ion tek) as an extra ionic parameter in a backwash.

Connecting the dots with this theory.

To piggyback from what Jees said, this thread may be of use as well.

One love

Dirty T
#15 Posted : 9/4/2021 9:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Strange phenomena here. I just poured off last night's extraction and it was mostly white fluff with a glob of yellow goo. I'm sure it's a polymorph, still this molecule has so much we don't fully understand yet. This is the 2nd time I have got too in a while and I didn't do anything different. Oh well. That part will get added to the re-x jar for backsalting later.

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 9/4/2021 10:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
Strange phenomena here. I just poured off last night's extraction and it was mostly white fluff with a glob of yellow goo. I'm sure it's a polymorph, still this molecule has so much we don't fully understand yet. This is the 2nd time I have got too in a while and I didn't do anything different. Oh well. That part will get added to the re-x jar for backsalting later.

The variables that can lead to different polymerizations is something I'd like to research a little more in depth. I like goo sometimes and would like to figure out how to get it on purpose.

Sometimes, a dish with fresh spice will be all white, with yellowing on the edges of the periphery of its collection.

One love

Dirty T
#17 Posted : 9/4/2021 10:25:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have noticed the yellow around the edges at times as well. I was just really thrown off by the top this time because I almost never get goo. I even used fresh Naptha last night, I usually re use naptha to get more up front which leads to less backsalting later. I am very interested as well in the polymorphisms of the molecule.

I just went back in and looked at the plate and it had one small drop of water in the corner. Maybe moisture in the NPS has something to do with it. I also notice at times I will have white crystals all over with tiny very dense patches of yellow crystals. Once I even got some red crystals (very small amount, maybe 20mg) from Naptha and am for certain that no basic soup made it in the collection flask. I have always been very interested in chemistry. I find the molecule fascinating in every aspect, the extraction, the collection, the use and mechanism's effect on our brains. I am an obsessive person and tend to 'collect merit badges' or 'master' everything I do but this is one endeavour I am far from 'mastering'. There is sooo much to learn. I absolutely love The Nexus, the research and projects taking place here are not only fascinating but very important as I believe the molecule could help a lot of people in ways that no modern medicine can.

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 9/4/2021 10:34:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
I have noticed the yellow around the edges at times as well. I was just really thrown off by the top this time because I almost never get goo. I even used fresh Naptha last night, I usually re use naptha to get more up front which leads to less backsalting later. I am very interested as well in the polymorphisms of the molecule.

Was there any difference in ambient temperature, or temperature anywhere else during the process this time?

Thanks for the word correction btw. "Polymerizations?" Did I really just do that.

Time for this much needed nap Laughing

One love

girche
#19 Posted : 9/10/2021 2:45:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

guys i use this tek . but i want to filter the material for cleaner result.SO you think it's better to filter material after basifyng the soup ? or before ?and what is the best filter i can use ?

girche
#20 Posted : 9/11/2021 6:52:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

guys please help me.based on PanoraMIX_European_AB tek , i poured 400ml vinegar in a jar and add 100gram mhrb in to it.i made a mistake and i thought it's good to add a little nacl to the jar Sad .i added 50 grams nacl but it made my solution foamy.will that fail my extraction ?

123NEXT