We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1819
Bouncing Bear raided Options

eagleeyes
#361 Posted : 7/10/2010 11:34:53 PM

eagle eyes

they are trying to also shut down our brains because it produces dmt too......don't take vaccines don't eat food containing aspartame and try not to drink florinated water.......all sever connections to the pineal gland .......

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phantastica
#362 Posted : 7/10/2010 11:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheGuy wrote:
Here is another interesting bit of irony. They raided the warehouse on Feburary 4. In that raid they took about $400,000 worth of cactus and herbs and seeds.

this is so pathetic. ignorant bastards wasted $400,000 worth of sacred plants and now they won't stop harassing the poor guy. so fucking ridiculousCrying or very sad
<3

joebono
#363 Posted : 7/11/2010 12:13:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's scary about is that since they don't want to be bothered dealing with the legally ambivalent nature of these plants, they use the system to screw this guy in other ways. Instead of forcing the issue and setting a precedent for these materials, in which they might lose, they play it safe and still win.

It's sort of like the way they nailed Al Capone on tax evasion as a way of punishing him for other more difficult to prove crimes.

abc1234560
#364 Posted : 7/11/2010 2:59:09 AM

Steve

So, this 1.8 million dollar drug Tax. Please tell me that these guys are not completely defenseless and ACTUALLY have 100's of thousands of dollars in things stolen by feds?

Its times like this that make SWIM want to punch a herbal store employees house raiding fed in the mouth.:evil:
I am not SWIM. SWIM is a fictitious character that likes to preform extractions out in space where it is legal to do so. Any and all posts by this user are fictional and are there for entertainment purposes only.

abc1234560
#365 Posted : 7/11/2010 4:13:01 AM

Steve

:evil: Not only do I hope that their lawyer is more than good enough to protect this guy, I hope that in some way, there are charges pressed for the harassment, and the countless other illegal things the FDA did there.

Then the business can move out of Kansas and Reset up, proving a mockery to the FDA's mal-practice.

I would have loved to hear that whoever issued the warrants to raid these peoples home, lost their job, and had their manipulated system blow up in their faces. Steal their things, raid their homes, take their jobs with the peoples money under the name of the FDA.. Its shameful that they couldn't be using peoples time and money for what matters instead of wasting it and only being destructive.

So the question Stands. What can people do to prevent organizations like the FDA or DEA from attacking you under false grounds for action? Is there even a way to stand up to these people? What can the ordinary joe' do to prevent them from attacking you? Defending yourself in court is already given to us. But all the same, what can be done to prevent the attacks in an offensive manor? I don't mean to be counterproductive by the way, with the slight frustration in my rant. It just angers me when I think that these people being raided could easily be anyone with the grounds of the investigation.

Protection of sources for peoples medicine is being kept in mind, I'm speaking from the standpoint of what can the legitimately innocent do?

Yes there's the slow process of making a political appeal over time, but this kind of thing needs to have some solution other than take off to a new state.
I am not SWIM. SWIM is a fictitious character that likes to preform extractions out in space where it is legal to do so. Any and all posts by this user are fictional and are there for entertainment purposes only.

Alasdair
#366 Posted : 8/20/2010 7:02:35 AM

Alex

I just heard about this. is this fuckin serious?

http://www.dosenation.com/listing.php?id=7097

WTF is wrong with this place?! UUUhhhhhhH

BananaForeskin
#367 Posted : 8/20/2010 8:50:36 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=9760

The raid was what sparked off the Coalition for Entheogenic Liberty in the first place.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Alasdair
#368 Posted : 8/21/2010 6:08:18 AM

Alex

Guess i better do some research and experimentation with local plants... Why dont they want us to see? GOD DAMNIT!

i just want to be left alone to my life, job, and loved ones! Sloan didnt deserve this, he had a legit business.

... I know im just ranting and raving but whats the fucking point of laws if they can just go do whatever the hell

they like when someone starts making money.

Alasdair
#369 Posted : 8/21/2010 6:14:48 AM

Alex

69ron wrote:
I’m not afraid of ordering sassafras from anyone. I just bought some sassafras (which is 100% legal) from BBB to help them out financially. I don’t care if I don’t receive it. I want them to have the money. No mimosa, lsa seeds, or any of the other stuff the FDA seized is available from their site, so you can’t purchase anything of that nature from them at the moment.

If you purchased from them in the past, the FDA already has your name and address because they seized all the computers used to process orders. The BBB web site is off-site, so they did not seize that.

The K2 that got the BBB in trouble isn’t even illegal in Kansas yet. It is a synthetic marijuana basically. In California marijuana is 100% legal for medicinal purposes. I’m currently living in California and have noticed many open minded people moved to California recently because of the marijuana laws here. It’s too bad BBB didn’t move to California. I don’t think this would ever happen in California. That’s the beauty of the US. If the laws suck in one state, you can always move to a state where they don’t. I personally don’t like marijuana (I hate it actually), but I still think all herbs should be 100% legal, and most Californians feel this way. Marijuana is soon to be 100% legal in California even for recreational purposes. That’s the next step people are currently working on here. BBB, if they survive, should relocate to California so that they can give tax money to a state that’s ethnobotanical friendly, rather than a backwards state like Kansas.

tell me this then if california is so hip to it... Why are spore prints illegal to get? That totally blows my mind. Do

you guys out there who cultivate just make clones all the time?

SnozzleBerry
#370 Posted : 8/21/2010 2:03:37 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Alasdair wrote:
tell me this then if california is so hip to it... Why are spore prints illegal to get?

McKenna has a talk where he explains that the criminalizing of spore prints was one California politician's attempt to take a stance as "tough on drugs" without enacting legislation that would mean much to the average person.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

69ron
#371 Posted : 8/22/2010 11:02:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Alasdair wrote:
tell me this then if california is so hip to it... Why are spore prints illegal to get?

McKenna has a talk where he explains that the criminalizing of spore prints was one California politician's attempt to take a stance as "tough on drugs" without enacting legislation that would mean much to the average person.

That's one small thing on their side, but there are many other wins on our side.

Making spore prints illegal is rather useless and they know it.

Magic mushrooms grow up and down California in many locations. You can simply go down to several public parks in the winter time and find tons of magic mushroom growing. Why buy a spore print when you can get them for free? SWIM has collected many spores from the local parks and didn't pay a cent. That law didn't stop anyone from growing mushrooms.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

endlessness
#372 Posted : 1/23/2011 8:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The charges had been dropped and now have been re-filled.

http://www.shroomery.org...lat.php/Number/13746734

Entropymancer
#373 Posted : 1/23/2011 9:25:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Damn, I thought those shenanigans were over. Sounds like the media is still spinning it like the charges have something to do with K2... at least the first time the charges were filed, none of them were about K2 (since it was still legal at the time); they were all about cultivation/manufacture and distribution of scheduled materials.

Kartikay
#374 Posted : 1/25/2011 5:12:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just want to note that I was able to order and receive caapi from them in a timely manner, after these charges were refiled. It seems they're still able to run business for the moment.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

clouds
#375 Posted : 1/25/2011 5:37:59 PM

Human

umm... free jon sloan?

«PREV1819