We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV16171819NEXT
Bouncing Bear raided Options

Seven
#341 Posted : 4/13/2010 2:22:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www2.ljworld.com/...lant-distribution-wareh/
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#342 Posted : 4/14/2010 4:10:58 PM

The Great Namah

First thing I would do, is to immediately file a cease and desist order on the Nurosoup girl for mentioning his store in her videos.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

State of the Mind
#343 Posted : 4/15/2010 1:13:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's so good to see that all charges have been dropped.Smile Very happy Laughing

But its so sad to see the publicity that all of the botanicals have received. Charged or not, Jonathan Sloan has been portrayed and treated as a criminal, there are videos of him in chains being led before a court. In the eyes of your average Joe this is really bad. Its just such a shame that the first major publicity for a while now of botanicals such as Peyote, is a negative one. This castes a very negative light on botanicals, which can not be good for the survival of the legality of these products. Crying or very sad Crying or very sad
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

memo
#344 Posted : 4/15/2010 3:50:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He is returning the donations. Hopefully products like the new documentary that they funded (Manifesting the Mind) and are now selling will help them get back financially. I know if I had a returned donation that I would probably buy a copy of the documentary. It looks like it is well made with a lot of articulate and wise speakers. Well, I would probably buy a copy anyway!!
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

Blundering_Novice
#345 Posted : 4/16/2010 5:25:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

memo wrote:
He is returning the donations. Hopefully products like the new documentary that they funded (Manifesting the Mind) and are now selling will help them get back financially. I know if I had a returned donation that I would probably buy a copy of the documentary. It looks like it is well made with a lot of articulate and wise speakers. Well, I would probably buy a copy anyway!!

I recommend it. The first part is "been there, done that." But it gets a bit more interesting further in.

ohayoco
#346 Posted : 4/18/2010 2:21:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is wonderful news! I'm so happy and feel a bit less embattled. Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Seven
#347 Posted : 6/14/2010 5:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BBB Raided for a second time, over Que she.

http://www.ktka.com/news...d-lawrence-store-center/
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

apostle11
#348 Posted : 6/14/2010 6:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Seven]BBB Raided for a second time, over Que she.

http://www.ktka.com/news...-lawrence-store-center/[/quote]
Wow are you kidding me!
Pursue Perspective

Touche Guevara
#349 Posted : 6/14/2010 6:46:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone know what Que she contains? Is it labeled without the usual "this product has not been evaluated by the FDA..." disclaimer that is usually found on herbal products?

#350 Posted : 6/14/2010 6:53:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

herbal diet pills?? Confused (unless I am missing something)
They must be desperate to shut these guys down...
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

ThirdEyeVision
#351 Posted : 6/14/2010 7:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The article said Sacred Journeys and the owner was Natalie McAnulla. BBB's owner is Sloan.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

Seven
#352 Posted : 6/14/2010 8:19:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:
The article said Sacred Journeys and the owner was Natalie McAnulla. BBB's owner is Sloan.

Pretty sure they are affiliated, BBB supplied that store. They both got raided the first time, but i guess your right, No Sloan on this current raid.

69ron
#353 Posted : 6/14/2010 8:53:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
ThirdEyeVision wrote:

Pretty sure they are affiliated, BBB supplied that store. They both got raided the first time, but i guess your right, No Sloan on this current raid.

This is a good reason to get out of Kansas if you are a vendor. Let another state get your tax money, one that isn't going to use it to attack you.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Ginkgo
#354 Posted : 6/14/2010 11:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Que She contains these ingredients:
Kudzu Vine Root
Coix Seed (Semen Coicis)
Chinese Hawthorne
Lycicum Chinese (Fruit Of Chinese Wolfberry)
Chinese Chrysanthemum
Cinese Lotus Leaf
Sea-tangle
Semen Raphani
Cassia Seed
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum
Tea Polyphenol (Extracted from Chinese Green Tea)

Is any of the above illegal? If not, then my understanding is that Que She is totally legal to distribute if done with a warning that it is not intended to "treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition".

TheGuy
#355 Posted : 6/19/2010 5:30:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jon was raided again, along with the Sacred Journey store. (Jon does not own that store.)

The reason the raid on Jon was not on the news is because they raided his home and the news reporters didn't know about it.

They took two cars, computers, cameras, bikes, seized the actual house (a tax lien), though the family is still able to live there -- for now.

They raided the house while his wife and two children sat and watched.

They gave him a "drug tax" of $960,000 and gave his wife the same tax -- $960,000, for a total of over $1.8 million.
The tax is for supposedly selling "drugs." The drug in question is a natural weight loss herbal product called Que She.

There wasn't actually any Que She in the house prior to the raid. What happened is the mail-man (probably a fed) knocked on the door with a package. Jon's wife answered. He said she needed to sign for the package. She did. As soon as she took the package they rushed the house -- about 15 of them.

So, they actually delivered the package, gave her the package, then raided the house and gave both her and Jon a "tax" for selling the herbal product in said package. How can they possibly legally do what they did? We don't have any idea.
But, now Jon and his wife supposedly owe the state of Kansas nearly $2 million and Kansas can, and is seizing all of their assets including their home, their cars, their bank accounts -- everything.

This is in addition to the $906,000 drug tax that gave him in February for selling plants that you can buy at Wal-mart. Of course, they dropped those charges (how could they not?), but they kept the drug tax. The drug tax is very real: http://www.ksrevenue.org/faqs-abcdrugtax.htm

Kansas requires drug dealers to buy drug tax stamps. They are supposed to put the stamps on their bags of cocain or marijuana. If the drug dealer does not have the tax stamps on the drug when the drugs are seized, then the state of Kansas issues drug "tax" against the drug dealer. Here is the irony of this particular bogus drug bust. How was Jon supposed to affix the drug stamps to a product that he didn't even have in his possession? What is more, is that Jon was assessed this drug tax, yet he was never physically there. He did not accept the package, was not at the house at all, was not charged with any crimes, yet he is charged with a nearly million $ tax. Go figure.

So, again, they did not charge anyone with any crimes this time. No one is actually charged will selling any drugs, yet they are able to tax them for supposedly selling the drugs that they aren't charged with selling. Try wrapping your mind around that for a moment. And further, they were never in possession of the "drugs" until the feds actually delivered them to the door. And the "drug" in question is just an herbal dietary supplement -- Que She.

I honestly have trouble wrapping my mind around this whole thing. The illogic of this, as well as the probabable illegality of what the feds actually did is truly hard to comprehend.

Seems to me that the feds are very vindictive. They looked like real stupid fools the first time around. Charged him with selling Morning Glory seeds and having plastic jugs (yes that is one of the charges.) Well, everyone with a brain knew that they really screwed up. And they don't like to be made to look foolish. And they never, ever say "Woops. Sorry. Messed up." No, just the opposite, they fight all the harder when they know they are wrong. And they have unlimited resources (your tax dollars). Seems to me they are just plain mean and out to get Jon at any cost. They don't care whose life they destroy in this whole process (like his entire family). This is government at its very worst.

There you go. That is the story. I'll post more when I have more details.

I'd like to point out again that neither Jon or Bouncing Bear owns the Sacred Journey store. The feds though thought Jon owned that store, and they were mistaken. We think they still have the same mistaken belief. There are others that post on various forum such as this, that often make that same mistake.

Touche Guevara
#356 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:06:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any information as to whether this was FDA, DEA, or local PD?

69ron
#357 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:18:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why are they still in Kansas? MOVE OUT ASAP!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

TheGuy
#358 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:23:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Touche Guevara wrote:
Any information as to whether this was FDA, DEA, or local PD?

FDA, but working with the Kansas Department of Revenue. The Kansas tax man was there to deliver the tax warrant.

Here is another interesting bit of irony. They raided the warehouse on Feburary 4. In that raid they took about $400,000 worth of cactus and herbs and seeds. They left behind the Que She at that time. If they were really worried about Que She why didn't they seize it the first time?

69ron
#359 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is called harassment. They are obvious in to destroy BBB at any cost. BBB needs to move out of Kansas. No other state is doing this kind of thing.

wade
#360 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:42:26 PM

wade

This is just sad and pathetic.

«PREV16171819NEXT