We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa meditate -> vape breakthrough? Options

artificer
#1 Posted : 8/29/2021 8:46:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made my first batch of Changa (for every 130mg of this blend there's 50mg spice, 50mg herb, 30mg harmala extract) and I tried 130mg of it with addition of another 100mg of herb so DMT was 25%

When I woke up this morning I was in the mood to meditate did so while gradually smoalking all of this over 2 hour period.

I definitely felt it but I never smoalked enough to get more than audio hallucinations and that peculiar body buzz. It left me in very good mindset and I will certainly be repeating this. I wonder though, how a vaped breakthrough dose of pure DMT would be after meditating like this?

I like the high dose/breakthrough, but like everyone seems to agree, it's near impossible to prepare for it - but after those 2 hours with the changa, it felt like breakthrough dose would've been easier to dive into, or let in.

I plan on trying it, but just curious if anyone else wants to chime in on dosage for the vape in this scenario. With harmalas kicked in, would 25-30mg vaped do the trick, or would the 2 hours of smoalking changa build up DMT tolerance and require more? Or does the DMT accumulate and only need small vape hit to breakthrough at this point?
artificer attached the following image(s):
blend1.JPG (185kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
An affinity to entheogens that bring me to full submission,
A thriving esoteric greenhouse, I do envision

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.