We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Questions about Datura? Options

jamie
#61 Posted : 2/21/2010 5:07:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

[quote=q21q21SWIM has continued to test with datura at doses of <30 seeds and has gotten threshold visuals without delirium, dry mouth or and discomfort at all, this was done by soaking the seeds in canola oil for 2 day, and very carefully wearing gloves used an oral syringe and cotton balls to filter the oil.

The end product is a topical oil that can be used anywhere, hands, feet, armpits, genitals. SWIM put it under his armpit. The dose was equivalent to 8-10 seeds and he got visuals, it also effected his sleep that night, never reached full REM. Quite active.

SWIM plans to try the combination of that dose with a small dose of peruvian torch brew. With a sitter and no work the next day of course. SWIM is hoping he can find a safe low dose where there are strong visuals and very little delirium and no blackouts.[/quote]

Wholy shit dude..your my new hero!..seriousily..
This seems to be the way with these plants and something i have wanted to try for a long time since i have some sort of obsession with european trance magic..

Not many people have the dedication to acaully go this route with the nightshades..

I have felt a pull to work with datura for a long time now..but have been unsure as to how i would go about it..i am not interested in delerium at all...im interested in what i have read about "flying ointments"(which were most likely used in sex magic etc) and the use of datura for lucid dreaming and AP...the effects it has while sleeping..
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

idtravlr
#62 Posted : 2/21/2010 9:11:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BlackPaw wrote:
I am a newbie here compared to anyone. I didn't expect that I would get such harsh responses.

If you think that I am stupid and ignorant then you are very wrong. I have the seeds in my drawer and I am afraid to even eat 1 of them. Its because of the stories I heard and the side effects.

I want to try Datura as my first plant - because I don't think I could get others without buying, and I don't want to waste money on something that I think should be free. Datura grows naturally in my backyard but cannabis doesn't.

Datura doesn't make you addict, but other drugs do.
Datura makes more vivid hallucinations than all other drugs and herbs.
Datura experience lasts more than most of the other drugs.

The reason I don't drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol is because I am afraid of becoming addicted to it.

What I want to is : EXPERIENCE SOMETHING - HAVE HALLUCINATIONS - FEEL DIFFERENT.

If you know other such substance that I could obtain easily please name it and I would gladly try it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

1. If I eat 3 datura (stale, dried) seeds what I will experience?
2. What is the line that I shouldn't cross?
3. What is the best plant to experience hallucinations?
4. 3 seeds - have effect on dreams or not?
5. Please do answer my question about the state of seeds - DRY and FRESH - what's the difference?

Thanks for all the advices. I won't do anything until I read some more of your replies.

Folks - I'm pretty sure this is a BS post. Read the quote above, and take if for what it's worth... I would not waste your time replying to this any longer. If BlackPaw is for real, there are many other sites out there that teach people how to brew, extract, consume, "controlled" levels of the Nightshades. There is plenty of other information out there. I wouldn't risk it here. The following quote makes me particularly suspicious:

"What I want to is : EXPERIENCE SOMETHING - HAVE HALLUCINATIONS - FEEL DIFFERENT.

If you know other such substance that I could obtain easily please name it and I would gladly try it."

To me it sounds like prying for incriminating advise.

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

q21q21
#63 Posted : 2/22/2010 8:39:51 PM

SWIM

SWIM tried .5ml of the tincture under the armpit again. The oil was shaken well so SWIM is sure that the dose would be 10 or less. These seeds however are 2-3 times bigger than the tiny black stramoniums.

Anyway the effects were very active, here is SWIM's account:

Quote:
6:38pm
placed .5 ml of the datura extract under armpit

6:43pm
seem to be feeling effects? hmmm

7:36pm
Clearly effective, maybe slight tracers, mild CEVs, just blobs of colors kinda.
Lots of artifacts and streamers about with open eyes, no dry mouth, no discomfort.
just feel like I'm mildly tripping at this point.

8:18pm
seems to have peaked, pretty mild, though much stronger and unlike 10 seeds orally, I can feel it for sure. The mind activity very active.

9:23pm
seems i was wrong, it is quite a bit stronger now. bright ass colors!

Next day: All night I had really odd dreams, getting up in the middle of the night I felt a large amount of unease, the dark was full of colors and visuals, but it was scary for some reason.

I think that try combinations is the next step.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

DeMenTed
#64 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:18:45 PM

Barry

sounds pleasant, i would feel like im dying because of what it is lol.

69ron
#65 Posted : 2/22/2010 10:42:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
SWIM tried .5ml of the tincture under the armpit again. The oil was shaken well so SWIM is sure that the dose would be 10 or less. These seeds however are 2-3 times bigger than the tiny black stramoniums.

Anyway the effects were very active, here is SWIM's account:

Quote:
6:38pm
placed .5 ml of the datura extract under armpit

6:43pm
seem to be feeling effects? hmmm

7:36pm
Clearly effective, maybe slight tracers, mild CEVs, just blobs of colors kinda.
Lots of artifacts and streamers about with open eyes, no dry mouth, no discomfort.
just feel like I'm mildly tripping at this point.

8:18pm
seems to have peaked, pretty mild, though much stronger and unlike 10 seeds orally, I can feel it for sure. The mind activity very active.

9:23pm
seems i was wrong, it is quite a bit stronger now. bright ass colors!

Next day: All night I had really odd dreams, getting up in the middle of the night I felt a large amount of unease, the dark was full of colors and visuals, but it was scary for some reason.

I think that try combinations is the next step.

No bodily effects at all throughout the whole experience? As soon as side effects are felt, that’s the limit of the dose, don’t go any further. People have died from this technique, so don’t push it.

Was there any confusion or memory problems felt at all during the experience?

How would you describe the visuals? SWIM once experienced LSD-like visuals from Datura inoxia taken sublingually, I think it was 5 seeds, but I’m not sure if I remember right. Since then that has never happened at that dose. I think the seeds were extra potent. There were no mental effects at all other than very slight sedation. It was pleasant with no side effects.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

q21q21
#66 Posted : 2/23/2010 12:35:48 AM

SWIM

Definitely not like LSD. More like mescaline in the light. Lots of artifacts and streaming light objects near the periphery. things didn't "constantly shift" as they do on LSD

In the dark SWIM has seen some weird things specific to datura, normally at medium to high doses a flashing overlay can be seen, moreso in the dark which moves and morphs into tiny figures and often letters.
This on datura was a flashing/blinking overlay of a blurry entity covering most of his vision, it was immediately after waking so that could be a big part

Any suggestions for combinations, Mescaline 10g torch was what SWIM was planning, 1/2 his smallest dose. Seems MAOIs would be dangerous to combine.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

q21q21
#67 Posted : 4/14/2010 4:54:31 AM

SWIM

Just wanted to update what SWIM was working on earlier because it may have seemed promising, but it ended up as lame as datura naturally is.

SWIM tried the same 1/2ml of his topical extract and 10g of P.Torch and has a very lame experience, while 10g of P.Torch alone would have been wonderful.

HE tried 1/2ml again and got pretty lame effects slight CEVs, no OEVs. He decided for his last test he'd try 3/4ml and the effects were stronger mentally and physically than the 1/2ml but completely non-visual.

While the "high" (more like low) lasted only 4-5 hours the hangover lasted up to 36 hours.

SWIM has quit testing with datura except in small doses.
69ron was right, datura is ONLY useful in low non-active doses in combinations.

«PREV234