We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I Am Constantly Dying: I Am Constantly Born Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 8/26/2021 6:09:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Considering the nested and fractalic nature of the given "moment," I've left and shed a past self too many times to count. With each successive moment, I die; over and over again.

Considering the nested fractalic nature of the given "moment," I've grown into and have become something and someone new too many times to count. With each successive moment, I am born; over and over again.

I die constantly. I am born constantly. I exist in a state of paradox.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 8/26/2021 6:24:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe the Buddhist teaching of impermanence and no-self corresponds to this.

I sometimes think what kind of inheritance I want to give to the "I" that is born tomorrow. I try to make good decisions but then I also hope he is forgiving to me. Just like you are a link in a chain of generations, this day and moment is a link in a chain of persons that die and are born each day and moment.

Impermanence is kind of sad thing to realize at first, but the more you get accustomed with the idea, the less point there is to hold grudges.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

shroombee
#3 Posted : 8/26/2021 8:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Considering the nested and fractalic nature of the given "moment," I've left and shed a past self too many times to count. With each successive moment, I die; over and over again.

Considering the nested fractalic nature of the given "moment," I've grown into and have become something and someone new too many times to count. With each successive moment, I am born; over and over again.

I die constantly. I am born constantly. I exist in a state of paradox.

Nice! Would love to feel into the fundamental truth of this with my next heroic dose.

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Impermanence is kind of sad thing to realize at first, but the more you get accustomed with the idea, the less point there is to hold grudges.

Yeah. Everything is temporary. You, me, our tribes, the rain forest, the flat earth, the round earth, pluto as a planet, the sun, the galaxy, even the entire universe. All just temporary narratives. Constantly changing stories we tell ourselves.

Once we realize everything is temporary and all will eventually die, whether we realize that through spiritual belief or scientific "fact", we can more fully enjoy what we have now and be less concerned about anything else.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 8/27/2021 4:12:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reading guys.

That came to me while pondering on my lunch break yesterday.

Paradoxes to consider: permanence in impermanence. Change is constant.

With that in mind, a thought I entertain sometimes (often as a result of psychedelic use) goes as follows: Say that the stream of consciousness one identifies as the "self" has always existed, individuated. That self is no longer of any of the same orders as it previously was in any other "time" or "existence." So while it's continuity is maintained (hypothetically), it's, paradoxically, not the same self over time through change... So even if individuated consciousness exists forever, there's still futility in attachment...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

WisdomTooth
#5 Posted : 11/29/2021 8:43:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You are an entirely new you each and every moment, if you are still enough, you can notice the shifts.
As the Buddha said. I AM Awareness. All else is illusory.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Dirty T
#6 Posted : 11/29/2021 6:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a theory that we may actually be living in multiple timelines/universes at once. The way it works is as we go through life we have these 'close calls' or near death experiences we actually die which creates a split. In the timeline we are aware of we didn't die but in another we were killed. It's this same hypothesis that links the idea of the LHC to the Mandela effect. I believe they have opened a black hole on more than one occasion (I know, I know, physics says this is impossible and the tiny black holes would nearly instantly evaporate and that sounds nice on paper but with what we have learned from quantum mechanics Einstein was a genius but we have more information now. Either the black hole was a portal or it killed everyone in that timeline) leading to the entire world splitting more than once now. Of course this is all mere speculation but the more we learn about quantum mechanics the more I feel my idea has a solid foundation and the less I believe we actually "know" about the world and physics.

roninsina
#7 Posted : 11/30/2021 3:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Thanks for reading guys.

That came to me while pondering on my lunch break yesterday.

Paradoxes to consider: permanence in impermanence. Change is constant.

With that in mind, a thought I entertain sometimes (often as a result of psychedelic use) goes as follows: Say that the stream of consciousness one identifies as the "self" has always existed, individuated. That self is no longer of any of the same orders as it previously was in any other "time" or "existence." So while it's continuity is maintained (hypothetically), it's, paradoxically, not the same self over time through change... So even if individuated consciousness exists forever, there's still futility in attachment...

One love

Intriguing Void. Throughout my life, every few years I have a premonition dream about a future me. The thing is, I can never recognize it as a future me, because I’m always in some circumstances that seem utterly bizarre and ridiculous to the current me, a state of affairs I couldn’t imagine myself in.

Anyway, Iirc some of the sadaka’s have mentioned similar concepts to these you’ve generated autodidactically.

"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 11/30/2021 5:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WisdomTooth wrote:
You are an entirely new you each and every moment, if you are still enough, you can notice the shifts.
As the Buddha said. I AM Awareness. All else is illusory.

Even in meditation, that small period of time, shifts of change can be noticed.

Awareness has been a priority of mine since I was in high school. Very important to me.

Thank you for jumping in WisdomTooth Smile

Dirty T wrote:
I have a theory that we may actually be living in multiple timelines/universes at once. The way it works is as we go through life we have these 'close calls' or near death experiences we actually die which creates a split. In the timeline we are aware of we didn't die but in another we were killed. It's this same hypothesis that links the idea of the LHC to the Mandela effect. I believe they have opened a black hole on more than one occasion (I know, I know, physics says this is impossible and the tiny black holes would nearly instantly evaporate and that sounds nice on paper but with what we have learned from quantum mechanics Einstein was a genius but we have more information now. Either the black hole was a portal or it killed everyone in that timeline) leading to the entire world splitting more than once now. Of course this is all mere speculation but the more we learn about quantum mechanics the more I feel my idea has a solid foundation and the less I believe we actually "know" about the world and physics.

This reminds me of a version of string theory that I came across years ago (and forgot until reading your post). You definitely have some different details, but on a fundamental way they are very similar.

And I think it should be noted that a lot of cosmology is theoretical and the paradigm runs off of the theoretical framework that seems to have the most "strength," "cohesion," and "consistency," but they change all of the time. So, being predicated also on inductive reasoning (which is never absolute by definition) I find your idea plausible. Especially with how you threw the Mandela Effect in there. There always comes a point where we cannot any further justify the conclusion of an idea. Ends up boiling down to an amount of faith that we put in our "system" of obtaining "knowledge."

roninsina wrote:
Intriguing Void. Throughout my life, every few years I have a premonition dream about a future me. The thing is, I can never recognize it as a future me, because I’m always in some circumstances that seem utterly bizarre and ridiculous to the current me, a state of affairs I couldn’t imagine myself in.

Anyway, Iirc some of the sadaka’s have mentioned similar concepts to these you’ve generated autodidactically.

That's actually a little funny (at least with how you've said it). I sometimes have a vision of my future self, made out of puzzle pieces, with some pieces missing (because they have yet to be filled by decisions for the future made by the current me) holding an orb looking at me in its past (my present).

And thank you. I hadn't heard of Sadakas before and had to look them up. Something I plan to explore a bit. Also, your observation is encouraging and validating, so thank you Smile .

Regardless of how we try to describe the self, it may really escape or transcend our current use of words and dialogue, and not be what we think it is.

Love

One love

Dirty T
#9 Posted : 11/30/2021 5:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny thing I came across last night Voidmatrix. I was reading about the LHC and how physicists were voicing the same concerns I have in 2009. They even sued the government to stop it. They were told they don't understand the basic fundamentals of their professional field so their concerns were completely unfounded. It all reads like the plot to a bad James Bond movie, an underground laboratory in Sweden where they rip apart space and time and everyone who understands the process is misunderstood. I had a conversation with a guy that tried to explain black hole mathematics and hawking radiation but the problem with the math is it implies the black hole is in the void of space not matter filled earth. I have read no such reports of the LHC being a giant vacuum chamber, it would require enough vacuum pumps to cover all of Denmark. Anyways, make note of the time and day they run it in a month or so, I have an idea things are about to get strange (unless we are converted to strange matter this time since they decided to amplify the collided with 10,000x the magnets in which case I don't know what happens.)