We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
5 Dried Grams Chocolate Puck Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 8/26/2021 8:10:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always loved consuming mushrooms in chocolate. And I have been considering a dose of "5 dried grams in silent darkness" supposedly it is a kick in the ass, although how I am supposed to listen to Jimi Hendrix in silence is beyond me... I am going to make a puck of Lindt dark chocolate containing five finely chopped grams of GT.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 8/26/2021 8:56:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds good. Please photo document puck before embarking. Safe voyages.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 8/26/2021 1:33:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tony6Strings wrote:
I have always loved consuming mushrooms in chocolate. And I have been considering a dose of "5 dried grams in silent darkness" supposedly it is a kick in the ass, although how I am supposed to listen to Jimi Hendrix in silence is beyond me... I am going to make a puck of Lindt dark chocolate containing five finely chopped grams of GT.

Laughing It's OK - Jimi will come and give you a personal audience once you've eaten that. Shrooms (Ps. cyanescens in partuicular) have on occasion given me crazy auditory hallucinations of the wildest music, some of which could be likened to Hendrix guitar solos (and then some...)

Enjoy!

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 8/28/2021 5:19:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The puck has been created and is cooling in fridge. Not tonite but soon I will consume this.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210827_203931.jpg (2,564kb) downloaded 195 time(s).
IMG_20210827_204347.jpg (2,605kb) downloaded 192 time(s).
IMG_20210827_210043.jpg (2,861kb) downloaded 194 time(s).
IMG_20210827_210120.jpg (3,437kb) downloaded 192 time(s).
IMG_20210827_211312.jpg (3,545kb) downloaded 190 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 8/28/2021 5:47:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Reminding me of good times past, when I had more confidence in these endeavors. Not sure what happened over time... Anyway, I've definitely had my share of high dose journeys in darkness and silence. Some of the best ones.

Safe and transcendent travels buddy.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 8/28/2021 8:12:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time I consumed 3.5 grams lemon tekd. That was with this same material, Golden Teacher grown from spores. I had a fully psychedelic experience and purged lemon juice and chunks of mushroom out of my nose. That part was horrible.
olympus mon wrote:

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 8/28/2021 3:33:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Last time I consumed 3.5 grams lemon tekd. That was with this same material, Golden Teacher grown from spores. I had a fully psychedelic experience and purged lemon juice and chunks of mushroom out of my nose. That part was horrible.

I tried this earlier this week with pharma and it dramatically eased my nausea. I plan to try it with mushrooms soon.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 8/28/2021 5:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When it comes to nausea relief, especially nausea due to consuming plant psychedelics, I stand by ondansetron (zofran). I am able to take my standard pharma dose (200mg harmala from rue, 100mg dmt) without purging, nausea greatly reduced, by predosing with 8mg zofran.
olympus mon wrote:

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 8/28/2021 5:57:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
When it comes to nausea relief, especially nausea due to consuming plant psychedelics, I stand by ondansetron (zofran). I am able to take my standard pharma dose (200mg harmala from rue, 100mg dmt) without purging, nausea greatly reduced, by predosing with 8mg zofran.

Thank you for that. Not sure if a prescription is needed, so have some research to do, but am adding this to my collection of nausea management strategies. As I've gotten older, my gut has gotten more sensitive.

Be sure to share details of your upcoming epic with us.

One love

Tony6Strings
#10 Posted : 8/28/2021 11:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure thing voidmatrix. Zofran is great but yes I believe a prescription is required. It is not difficult to get from a doctor is not an abusable drug at all. Works very well. Photos of completed puck. Five dried grams in silent dark chocolate.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210828_121650.jpg (2,547kb) downloaded 144 time(s).
IMG_20210828_122102.jpg (2,159kb) downloaded 146 time(s).
IMG_20210828_122328.jpg (3,758kb) downloaded 146 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

Loveall
#11 Posted : 8/29/2021 7:07:09 PM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Cool. So you melt (100g?) of chocolate in a cup set in boiling water, mix in the mushrooms (what temp?), pour in mold, and cool in the fridge?

Is that it?

Store in freezer with ziplock?

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

dragonrider
#12 Posted : 8/29/2021 8:35:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh listening to hendrix in complete silence is entirely possible on 5 grams of shrooms.

Just say:"computer, play jimi hendrix" and it will happen.

shroombee
#13 Posted : 8/29/2021 9:29:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Reminding me of good times past, when I had more confidence in these endeavors. Not sure what happened over time... Anyway, I've definitely had my share of high dose journeys in darkness and silence. Some of the best ones.

What may have happened is you received what you needed from those intense journeys, and now you prefer mostly dwelling in a less intense, less dramatic, more calm space?

I've noticed since doing many heroic journeys last year (all good), I no longer desire to have my mind spread across the universe and then reassembled. At least not for a while. Very happy

shroombee
#14 Posted : 8/29/2021 9:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Oh listening to hendrix in complete silence is entirely possible on 5 grams of shrooms.

Reminds me of a 9 gram shroom journey last winter. My humidifier ran out of water and I was convinced aliens were creating my reality and watching me. Sort of like the final scene in 2001 Space Odyssey. I knew the aliens would fill the humidifier for me if I stood in front of it and remained present. Needless to say after waiting on the humidifier, waiting for the bedroom door to dissolve, and for my mind to stop time, I had to fill the humidifier myself. Laughing

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 8/29/2021 9:46:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

shroombee wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Reminds me of a 9 gram shroom journey last winter. My humidifier ran out of water and I was convinced aliens were creating my reality and watching me. Sort of like the final scene in 2001 Space Odyssey. I knew the aliens would fill the humidifier for me if I stood in front of it and remained present. Needless to say after waiting on the humidifier, waiting for the bedroom door to dissolve, and for my mind to stop time, I had to fill the humidifier myself. Laughing

Laughing If your experience was anything like some of my high dose experiences you wouldn't have had to walk to the tap to do that - there was a pronounced diuretic effect. I may have barely managed to cling onto the floor to stop myself floating away, but, boy, was I glad I had an oversized mug in the room with me. That was the same trip with the crazy Hendrix-esque warped flanging (flangeing?) sounds mentioned above.

It does make me think, though - that puck may presage the way the shrooms will be playing ice hockey with your brain, Tony Big grin.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Mitakuye Oyasin
#16 Posted : 8/29/2021 10:04:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony, that puck looks delicious. Safe travels into the beyond. ;-)
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Tony6Strings
#17 Posted : 8/29/2021 10:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Cool. So you melt (100g?) of chocolate in a cup set in boiling water, mix in the mushrooms (what temp?), pour in mold, and cool in the fridge?

Is that it?

Store in freezer with ziplock?

I did not use the whole hundred grams. The bar is divided into ten squares, I used four of them. Put into cup placed in boiling water, which melted the chocolate. Finely chopped mushrooms (next time I will use blender) were poured into silicone muffin mold beforehand. Melted chocolate poured over and mixed together in mold. I do not know about temperature, I just heated until all chocolate was melted, then poured. This silicone mold is great, after mixing it is easy to clean the sides back into the puck at bottom. Also makes it easy to take out a perfect puck of chocolate. Yes cooled in fridge and that is also where I am storing it till I eat, although freezer would be a good idea for long term storage I reckon.

olympus mon wrote:

shroombee
#18 Posted : 8/30/2021 7:41:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Laughing If your experience was anything like some of my high dose experiences you wouldn't have had to walk to the tap to do that - there was a pronounced diuretic effect. I may have barely managed to cling onto the floor to stop myself floating away, but, boy, was I glad I had an oversized mug in the room with me. That was the same trip with the crazy Hendrix-esque warped flanging (flangeing?) sounds mentioned above.

Interesting you mentioned the diuretic effect. That's the first I've heard it from someone else. I used to drink a lot of water before the shrooms thinking I wanted to be fully hydrated. Bad idea because then I'm constantly taking a piss. I drink half a gallon of water every day anyhow, so I'm always well hydrated and there's no need to over-hydrate before shrooms.

Tony6Strings
#19 Posted : 9/3/2021 5:10:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok friends I have eaten the thing. Tasty, very rich.
olympus mon wrote:

Loveall
#20 Posted : 9/14/2021 5:16:06 PM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Ok friends I have eaten the thing. Tasty, very rich.

How were the effects? As expected withing subjective uncertainty?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

12NEXT