We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Short but beatiful. Options

CrazyAstronaut
#1 Posted : 8/12/2021 10:00:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! I want to deliver one short ride of a trip. The experience left me with an impressive view and mostly gorgeous afterglow though. Had a nice day with a friend of mine, being outside and doing slackline practice. When we got home, I offered my friend 0,5g of dried magic mushrooms, which he recently had expressed interest in. Because of the low risk of having a bad trip for him (with 2m in height he is about as tall as myself and therefore weights nearly as much), I accompanied him with an equal amount of dosage. When we first experienced the smooth onset of relaxation, we spontaneously started to dance and did some chaotic yoga on the floor Very happy When the sun were about to set, he departed from my place and went home.

In hell of a spontanous and uplifted mood, I decided to take quick a dive into the deep water, with that spice extracted yesterday. Usually I get a very clear product on the first pull with white to light yellow crystals. But today, when I pulled my dish out of the freezer, there seemed to be some oily residues in the mix (one might call it melange). A quick lookup in the nexus left me with confidance, that that oils won't be harmful to me, more than a little bit harsh on the intake. But I still wasn't so sure about some carryovers of solvent or more dangerously lye. When the wet areas didn't went dry after 30 min (usually all heptane has volatilised until then), I decided to give it a try nevertheless. I have to admit, that I also was a bit impatient then. So I loaded up me cartridge with about 1g of DMT : ~ 1ml PG. Before embarking on a longer journey, I quickly wanted to try if everything was good with the latest batch, layed down on the bed and inhaled.

Shockingly I realized a burning sensation in my mouth, which I had one time before, I think when some gasoline solvent (not pure heptan) got into the product. I had to discard a whole gramm of spice then, which was painful, considering the amount of work that went into it.
Now my fear was, that it has happened again this time. Pondering over the possibility of total failure, I observed some subtile changes in my field of view. Colors got more intense and space a bit more of depth. Inspite of the expectation to burn my mucosae another time, I took another toke of vapor and maybe another one. Fortunately my mouth did not receive the fire on second time and after a couple of moments a peculiar voyage into my bedroom began. I had eyes wide open and music was playing in the background of my flat. Suddenly the music went to the forefront of my awareness and in front of me I were allowed to watch some kind of light show were objects in my room got highlighted and danced to the background music. I felt that my hands were being covered in some kind of liquid. While knowing that this must be a hallucination, I could not easily discard the sensation as unreal. When I looked down at my body I registered another subtle alteration of my visual presentation. On my pants there was to see a pattern of entangled "T"-shaped figures. In reality there is not even remotely a geometric design visible. The interesting fact about this pattern was, that I could shift my legs or head and the pattern moved correctly in perspective. It was a touchable hallucination! I felt like watching a joyful circus show.

Some time after that the ecstasy had resided, I tried a couple of follow-up tokes but realized that I was somewhat exausted from the day and there were no further visions. But then something different entered my mind. At that time, I somehow already had forgotten about the beauty of the previous experience and discerned, that I had overexcited my craving for having a good time and tried to use the spice accordingly. I felt ashamed and thought about the wasted spice (remember that I had forgotten the first experience) that will have to go the the waste, which made me feel miserable. I admitted that I was greedy in my endeavor and that this was the justly received punishment. After some time of feeling bad, I recognized, that having a DMT trip usually is about growth and teaching. Even if I had to destroy my spice, because of my impatience - well some of it, not all - wouldn't that be a well-taught lesson by itself? Having that cognisance finally made me smile. Then I slowly remembered my inital experience of joy and wonder which had sent me into the experience in the first place and I started to second-guess my interpretation. The whole experience really seemed to be ambivalent in nature and left me with a bit of confusion. Apart from that I also felt refreshed and well grounded in my body.

At the end of my experience I still floated some time in the afterglow and reflected upon the preceding events. I really couldn't say if the spice was rubbish or not. It probably wasn't the best time to take wings, but because of the wonderful greeting I felt that it wasn't just punishment after all. The effect of the DMT on my self seemed beneficial, though. Before I went to bed, I did some streching exercises and practised a bit of improvised acrobatics on my hammock.

To be continued...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FeraeNaturae
#2 Posted : 8/12/2021 9:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Привет, друг.
Я также убежден, что ДМТ учит и лечит нас. Знаете, читая ваш отчет о путешествии, я подумал, что это были одни и те же события, могут быть разные уроки для разных людей. Мне кажется, что в таком опыте я бы пришел к выводу, что я был жадным не тогда, когда я налил грамм ДМТ в картридж, а когда я пожалел об этом.
Люблю вас!
Приятных путешествий!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 8/17/2021 5:22:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

FeraeNaturae wrote:
Привет, друг.
Я также убежден, что ДМТ учит и лечит нас. Знаете, читая ваш отчет о путешествии, я подумал, что это были одни и те же события, могут быть разные уроки для разных людей. Мне кажется, что в таком опыте я бы пришел к выводу, что я был жадным не тогда, когда я налил грамм ДМТ в картридж, а когда я пожалел об этом.
Люблю вас!
Приятных путешествий!

For the general benefit of indexing compatibility here is a translation into English:

"Hey buddy. I am also convinced that DMT teaches and heals us. You know, reading your travel report, I thought it was the same events, maybe different lessons for different people. I think in such an experience I would have come to the conclusion that I was greedy not when I poured a gram of DMT into the cartridge, but when I regretted it. Love you! Enjoy your travels!"

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FeraeNaturae
#4 Posted : 8/19/2021 3:00:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero, thanks
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

f1
#5 Posted : 8/21/2021 4:24:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds fun! Those fluid patterns sound beautiful~!

Anything like, "shipibo art" ?

Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌