We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help identifying a deer-like deity Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 8/9/2021 10:04:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I came across this very powerful chanting on YouTube. I wonder is this figure depicted on the album cover a version of some known and named deity? Any ideas of mythic figures with deer like appearance is appreciated!

Link to the music: https://music.youtube.co...DFud_0&feature=share
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 8/9/2021 10:07:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is the image.
Tomtegubbe attached the following image(s):
ab67616d0000b2732a29f9aefc08effc1a5cc1e9.jpg (148kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
My preferred method:

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 8/9/2021 3:50:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I don't know, but in the Huichol peyotl/hikuri hunting rites, the cactus is thought of symbolically as a deer, from what I've read.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

merkin
#4 Posted : 8/10/2021 9:30:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure about deer, but that image looks like an artistic reworking of the 'Raimondi Stele' from Chavin de Huantar aka 'The Staff God', with some of the dual faces that are seen if its turned upside down.

ShamanisticVibes
#5 Posted : 8/10/2021 10:28:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There are a lot of entities there. I see what you mean with the deer, but it kind of looks like a bovine, rather than a deer to my eyes. And even turned upside down it looks like a bovine as well. Then there are 3 or 4 more entities I find when I continue to look. There is a lot to unpack there. I'm sorry I do not have any ability to help in your quest for identification, but that was just my take on it.
May we continue to be blessed

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 8/11/2021 7:01:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

merkin wrote:
Not sure about deer, but that image looks like an artistic reworking of the 'Raimondi Stele' from Chavin de Huantar aka 'The Staff God', with some of the dual faces that are seen if its turned upside down.

Yes! Thank you. This was a great tip.

The steele has more bovine like figure indeed. Maybe the image is supposed to be one where you can see several features.
My preferred method: