We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
introduction+an interesting detailed experience Options

THanoC
#1 Posted : 7/31/2021 10:48:52 PM

It is a worthy pursuit to try to decrease the amount of pain you bring into the world

Today i decided to come out on a forum i deeply respect for the knowledge and ideas it has provided me and the allowance to experience and explore the entheogenic society/idea/way of thinking.. You name it!
Obviously, this forum is all of you, who take the risk of being taken your own freedom for accessing these so profoundly seeming altered states of consciousness, which shows by itself how important the psychedelic experience becomes for someone who has properly and correctly experienced it, i am not going to mention how ridiculous and kind of suspicious is for the governments to punish us for exploring our consciousness, however i would like to thank personally each one of you early adopters of the reclaiming and reestablishment of the psychedelic experience to humanity.. and humanity really looks like it needs these "change catalysts" in order to change FAST some key factors that seem essential for the evolution of this society that it is no secret it contains lots of errors on how it currently treats itself and its environment, the enormous raise of mental illnesses like depression being one of many signs that something goes wrong.
So as you have already guessed i really wanted to make an introduction post that is a little more than a simple hello, so i will also present you a little experience that a very special lady to me experienced a few hours ago actually.
so first of all, i made a 1:2 DMT:vape liquid (50/50 vg/pg-0% nicotine) and filled it in a very small vape pen for my DMT micro dosing induced meditation i like to do sometimes since it gives me profoundly seeming thoughts and "opinions" in general which i would love to share with you one day.
so, sorry for the long talk, here is the experience:
female
weight 60~ kg
current mental state: easily getting anxious, recent start on childhood trauma exploring and healing, suppressed and tired, needs a lot of rest, generally hard year yet did very good at hitting some important personal targets (mostly career related) that on a point seemed impossible to her.

========i reached the fountain but i didn't drink water=======

"we layed on the bed,i was trying to find a comfortable possition,
then as i tried to relax my mind and body with deep breaths,i also
tried to hear on what my friend was telling me,about how i might feel
harshness on my lungs since i am not a smoker of anything,and that
this could create anxiety as i go deeper into the experience because i might
feel like i cant breath,he told me that this cant happen even if it might
feel like it, and also remember that we are on a safe setting,in a safe room
and that i am safe, so i should be opened to whatever it shows and
surrender to the clear view of my conciousness that this molecule provides,
so as i was inhaling the vapor (unnecessary to say that the first 2 inhales failed)
i continued inhaling,while having in my mind that this will not be anything
amazing (hahaha),and that it just might give me an intense meditation experience,
as i was trying to meditate..so in the third inhale,euphoria spreaded in my body,
and from the way i was breathing,i knew that something that has never happened
before is happening, in the 5th inhale i was feeling a kind of energy that you
simply cant give something as an example for it, this energy was concentrating
in my heart and chest,so i started feeling a kind of tention ,and because this
tention feeling is what it feels like when i am very anxious,this scared me a lot,
however i did not let it conquer me,but not with fighting it, i just said "its time
to surrender", also i felt shortness of breath like i was warned i would ,and it
helped that i knew this would happen,so i kept being focused,and here it was
the white light was unveiling itself to me for the first time,everything was light,
when this happened i was simply fully into the experience,i was just there and
no thought could take my attention away,and at this point the overlapping
circles grid.. or simply flower of life,just formed infront of me and through the
flower, a new reality formed,an indian like extremely colourful temple with a
round,bowl shaped ceiling like a lot of temples have, suddenly was the place
i was..the main colours were pink,golden and blue,that place felt very familiar...
and then it was like a message was coming in me from outside saying,
"finally,come come! we are waiting you!" however, i was only looking
on the ceiling of the temple,and i felt so loved and without distractions
or thoughts ,i was simply observing pure blissfulness and harmony..
it seems like universe is a chaotic harmony,but on this place there was
no chaos present,i started being touched and wanting to cry and laugh at the same time however i didnt, a few seconds later everything faded away and i was back, and i knew that i was 1 step from what people call a break-through,however it felt like this place didnt just got vanished,i just leaved"

now something i would like to mention, when she came back from the experience she had the most surprised human face I've ever seen, and yelled "YOURE A GOD YOURE A GOD" and i thought she went crazy or something but she said it because she was amazed that i made that pen, however i told her the legendary "nature provides i don't", and that if you can bake a cake you can extract DMT, BUT the most interesting of all is, as you saw she described a colorful complex Indian like temple with a bowl shaped ceiling with the main colors being pink,golden and blue,and guys..i know how that will sound, but this is exactly what i saw on my first DMT experience (35 mg).
thanks a lot for reading, greetings to you all,and pardon any mistakes on grammar since my English isn't my main language.
To fathom Hell or soar angelic,
Just take a pinch of psychedelic

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/17/2021 10:03:45 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello, welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to write out that experience and to introduce yourself a bit! The profound nature of these things never ceases to amaze me. I may not have as much time to hang out on the forum as I used to, but I always love coming back and reading reports. It reminds me that we are all in this together, this infinite exploration of our inner worlds. Its fascinating! I hope that you are able to find what you are seeking here at the Nexus!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

MachienDome
#3 Posted : 8/19/2021 9:01:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Very interesting trip experience!
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."