We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
rue and spice .. for dreaming...! Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 7/27/2021 2:08:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I tryed it last night...first sleeping for atleast three hours...then waking getting up to go to bathrooom breifly.. turning on lights.. then drinking only 3/4 of my rue tea in photos below..

The amount of rue seed used was.. VERY SMAlL... only one fifth of a gram of rue seed!

Then i mixed barely 30 mgs of spice into the very hot rue tea ..and the freebase desolved very quickly...

I took only a couple of very small sips of the [rue spice tea] ..then took some melatonin...and drank some sleepy time celestrial seasonings tea..went to sleep...

I breifly woke three hours later at [12:30AM].....WBTB..[wake back to bed].. then drank only two thirds of my
[..R..S tea]] it was very bitter!

in the next 5 hours i had ..10 to 13,..dreams...the later dreams i remembered the the clearest and came ...[[very close !!]] to becomming lucid in two dreams...

I was also wearing a ...[smart lucider dream mask]...that monitors my REM eye movement while asleep..

The electronic dream mask watches for [eye movement] while your asleep and it makes its best guess
as to determine if your dreaming or not..
If the device thinks your dreaming..it will signal you with pre set light cues .......
[flashing red Light Emitting Diodes ]

And if your not too groogy or too deeply asleep ..your supposed to recognise the [light cues] signal that your dreaming and become lucid...

Ive been using this device for a couple months .. but unfortunatly... over time the brain finds a way to ignore the cues...But!! im finding that problem can be overcome ..if you use the rue ..and spice in a tea or maybe even in a capsule taken at the right time durring the night..

When i say rue and spice..i mean in a low dose ..that wont be enough to get you noticably stoned while awake...but enough to effect dreaming very strongly while asleep!

Ive suspected for a long time that ..low dose pscyoactives could effect dreaming in a positive way..

After all if i woke up in the middle of the night and had a bananna and went beck to bed..the potasium in the fruit would probibly boost dream vividness to some degree..

So why shouldent a psycoactive have a strong effect also..??

I already know that rue by itself effects dreaming...and now i suspect that ..Spice added to the rue may increase chances for lucidity....

I already became lucid from late in morning twice in post above trying the THH and spice vaped before bed...

Even though..the amount of spice and rue is low...so far...it seems to effect dreaming to the point of pre lucid..to full lucidity in dreams!

[[ IF]].. this mix turns out to be a consistantly effective method to induce lucid dreaming,..

this would be big news for thousands of orionaughts [lucid dreamers]...

I seem to remember my later dreams the best and i remember three dreams as super vivid this morning!

This first dream was longer and an ..[inocent nice dream].. [similar to a dream out of a childs story book] ... with a comic book landscape ..with green lawns.. flowers ... birds bunnys..dogs cats...sun and clouds overhead..

the second late dream... was shorter but remembered much more vividly...as i was traped in a room without a roof,,as i could see clouds and sun above me!..

I kept trying to get out of the door less room .. running and jumping trying to grab the top edge of the rooms wall... to pull my self over and out into the sun lit world outside..

After three tryes i jumped high enough to grab the top edge of the wall and started pulling my self over the edge of the roofless room and as i dropped to the ground outside...[ in dream]..i was so excited that i alowed my self to wake up in bed and record the dream on my digital recorder..

If i made my self lay still long enough the dream would have continued..posibly into a lucid dream!

Latest dream number three ...

In this dream ..i think i was a prisoner on an alien ship...

Because i remember walking into this windowless room and under a bunk bed was a box..

In the box.. there apeared to be many volumes of books...

I was curious about the books but left the room..only to return finding the door shut and locked.

Inside the room was a ..DC...[dream carector]...and through the doors window ..i called to him and asked him to hand me the box under the bed,,,

The without warning!... i heard someone behind me..and turned around looking straight at strange being over 8 foot tall!!

As i looked up at the giant.. i clearly noticed the clothing was all ..shiny black and silver..and the shoulders were very wide and had a sharp curve upwards...

He told me not to talk to the prisioner!

The face of the being appeared to be android..[not human at all!]

The face looked exactly like... DATA..the android on the tv series...

[startrec the next generation!]

It was the eyes that gave him away...they werent human at all.. they were devices that emitted a cold emotioless stare!!

Again i was so excited ..i aborted my dream ans woke up in bed....second chance to become lucid!

This positive change in my dreaming...went from weeks and weeks of many dreams with varying degrees recall ..mostly not that great bof recall...to the higher caliber of dreaming ive experianced this morning again in using rue with spice...

So these two ingrediants in very low doses ]..[used for tripping in higher doses]]....apeare to have a positive strong effect on dreaming by causing the dreamer to maintain a heightened awareness when the dreams do come...!

I mean a dream if...high quality..can take a person anywhere a drug experiance can!

And normaly ...dreams cant harm you..no matter what happenes in them....

I must keep experimenting with physoactive dream supliments!

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00081.JPG (2,532kb) downloaded 24 time(s).
DSC00082.JPG (2,323kb) downloaded 24 time(s).
DSC00083.JPG (3,302kb) downloaded 24 time(s).
DSC00084.JPG (3,166kb) downloaded 24 time(s).

starway7
Posted : 7/26/2021 2:37:22 PM
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00081.JPG (2,532kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
DSC00082.JPG (2,323kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
DSC00083.JPG (3,302kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
DSC00084.JPG (3,166kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
DSC00075.JPG (2,494kb) downloaded 49 time(s).
DSC00076.JPG (2,684kb) downloaded 49 time(s).
DSC00077.JPG (2,510kb) downloaded 50 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

starway7
#2 Posted : 7/27/2021 4:38:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed again last night after 4 hours of sleep at ..WBTB..using only the remaints of the first dose
[[only what was left over from first dose]]... [about 1/3rd of total]].. ...but this time i tryed it sublingually...and did get vivid dreaming again in later morning hours...but there was a difference in effect..

Because i used the left over rue spice tincture suplingually this time...i have doubts that much of the dmt in it was absorbed sublingually... but the small amount of rue did absorb after holding under tounge 10 minutes...

I did experiance a couple late morning vivid dreams...but my recall of the dreams were not as clear and solid!... as when i used the [rue spice]..tea combo...orally!

I know that it is understood that taking spice without a reversable MAIO will just get destroyed in the gut..is the common belief ..

But i desolved the spice compleatly into boiling hot rue tea before i took it orally...

Not really being a chemist...only testing in a safe way ...im hopeing that merging the dmt into the already desolved rue alcaloids.. might somehow protect the dmt on its journey through the digestive tract? and enough of the spice will get through unharmed...

Generally enough of the spice is protected.... when taken with or after larger doses of Rue or cappi with the intent to trip while awake..

Maybe this is just a fantasy ...but im hoping that since the two compounds.. [rue and spice]..are desolved together ..it might be like the spice has a protective army of rue actives protecting it from atacking enzimes on its trip through the gut and into the bloodstream...

I can only go by it effect on dreaming ...concidering the dosage is so so small... and since many things can have an effect on dreaming.......
[[even having a midnight snack of chocolate] ..or a peice of fruit]] can have an effect on dreaming.

It seems logical to assume psycoactives can also have effect of dreaming... and probibly a much stronger effect...

So far on last two nights ...[one test orally]...and one [sublingually]

I think the oral test was the closest to a lucid dream...

I think if dmt gets into the bloodstream in any amount...even 5 mgs...the brain body is aware..

And..although while.. awake you feel nothing...

While asleep... its an intirly different world ...and the pressence of spice or rue. in almost any dosage ...[big or small!]]....can express itself in the form of dreams ! This is a theory..

I think tripping while awake... may... just be a supercharged version of a nightly dream...