We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Never Had This Before. Thoughts? Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 7/24/2021 4:22:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey All,

I had/have an extraction going that emulsified. I heated the soup vessel for a little while to break it up a bit, but it didn't help too much. Found that I had to wait longer for the solvent to separate, and still pulled some of the soup through the solvent on occasion. Glad I'm used to using a jar as a middleman to leave unwanted soup in the pulled solvent. However, this is what I scraped up...

I find it beautiful, and kinda wanna keep it. But another part of me thinks I should re-x...

Gimme your thoughts folks.

And thank you.

One love

P.s. There is a little molecule in here from another extraction I have going in tandem, but I'm confident that that was what I saw that I'm used to seeing (that extraction went relatively smoothly).
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
oooo.jpg (3,013kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 7/24/2021 2:28:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it has a certain esthetic quality.

Recrystalizing would probably be better though. It would depend on the materials used ofcourse, and how comfortable you are with maybe having some of those materials in your end-product.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/24/2021 5:19:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dragonrider wrote:
Yes, it has a certain esthetic quality.

Recrystalizing would probably be better though. It would depend on the materials used ofcourse, and how comfortable you are with maybe having some of those materials in your end-product.

Doesn't it though!?

That's where I'm leaning. I'm assuming it's plant fats that came through from the soup and into and through the solvent. I used Max Ion extraction process. Thanks for your thoughts my friend.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽