We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Light = Power (and other observations in Hyperspace) Options

PsychonautCX
#1 Posted : 7/20/2021 7:52:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So the other day during an oral DMT+Harmala adventure I discovered that changing the light level in my room changed my experience.

At one point in my trip I was hooked up to a machine like so many others I had seen, this one had a brown color motif (which I usually ignored for machines of brighter more visually stimulating colors like pinks purples or greens) and I remember feeling pleasure and energy running from the top of my head down through my body. The feeling was like if someone ran their fingers down your spine or their nails down your scalp lightly. That tingly feeling but turned up to 11. I remember mentioning that I made a mistake not trying this sooner (to clarify different colored machines offer different experiences. Some more erogenous, others more like feeling immense happiness, or enhancing senses like smell to where you can actually smell scents that don’t exist in our reality (soooo amazing and addictive I’m glad I can’t remember them).
Unfortunately i made the mistake of (only for a split second) opening my eyes and because of that I accidentally shifted the location my consciousness and ended up kind of… stuck… in the machinery nearby, I realized what had happened when I started feeling electrical current (if you’ve ever been working with electricity and touched a live low voltage wire you know the feeling) running through me. I managed to dislodge myself but then noticed that the color around me was fading. Almost like someone was turning down the color saturation on a tv or monitor. Then it suddenly came back full brightness. Then faded again…
I opened my eyes to discover that the light in my room was going up and down because of a video playing on my computer (attached to a 65” TV on the wall). I grabbed my cell phone and opened the app I use to control the ceiling fan/lights in my apt and turned on the lights. They came on full blast which made me close my eyes but I kept my thumb on the slider for the lights. When I closed my eyes everything was so bright it was hard to see, so I slid my thumb down a little and everything came into focus. I slid it further down and as it got dimmer I noticed that not only was my closed eye experience getting dimmer but I was also being transported down like I was passing through different floors. At the dimmest I got a glance of what some might refer to as a dark/demon area. It wasn’t scary, it was more like a hedonistic red and black, I could sense warmth and eroticism for a brief moment before I slide the brightness back up and as I did I moved upwards until I noticed that the color had come back. The system I was in front of was one that utilized light to induce various sensations, from smells to colors to physical sensations, (I had personally worked on the back end of one of these particular machines previously so I had a pretty in depth understanding of the controls and it’s capabilities) but for some reason the machine wasn’t functioning at its normal capacity) I then instinctively slid my thumb up slightly and the machine and everything around it/me surged with power. I then realized that I was controlling the power of the area I was in. I didn’t determine how wide the area of influence was though. This had led to a new area of experimentation in my journeys.

This is only a very small piece of my extensive adventures in the hyperspace/underworld/underrealm. From my stint as a recruited technician assigned to learn and work on the simulation/stimulation machines (as well as a limited understanding of the four types of “currency” used to engage/utilize them) to my various low level trips that transplanted my consciousness into local electronics (ending up in storage closets and display windows, once I ended up connected to something like a high voltage line… that was… not great) and my views at control centers (reminded me of the mixing station of a recording studio) and seeing how everything lit up and gauges peaked as I listed to specific music, while also feeling the energy from the music. Not sure if I was powering the system or it was powering me at that point, along with my trip to a hyperspace clinic/repair center where I consented to ongoing treatment to help with some chest pain a month or so ago. Which has resulted in a significant decrease in the issue along with the need to urinate near the end of every session (even if I had just gone right before). I recommended to the entities at the treatment center that having a 4th dimensional surgeon on hand to take of internal physical issues of three dimensional being would be the ultimate non-invasive treatment for dealing with thing like arterial blockages and kidney/bladder stones.

My only real problem I need to work on is navigation and intent. Often times I end up outside of an area instead of inside. Like if you were to teleport into Disneyworld but instead of ending up inside It’s a Small World on the boat riding the ride, I end up behind the scenes where the controls are. Or instead of ending up at the entrance to the amusement park (with all the bright colors meant to draw in and entertain customers/patrons) I end up in the tunnels underneath with the brown control panels and machinery. I think in a previous visit I either broke something so I’m working it off, or (more likely)I keep ending up possessing maintenance equipment/bots (because sometimes it’s like I’m just along for the ride and not really in control or able to make choices, whereas other times when I’ve ended up on the consumer side with the bright and interesting front end/interface I am able to interact and make active choices almost like designing my experience to come. (Unfortunately that always happened on normal short length DMT trips so by the time I realize what I’m doing everything starts to fade, or I question the “cost” of the experience (especially the locked pink and purple settings that require a signed consent to use) and if the various “currency” is finite or if more can be earned/accumulated. (I’m still working on the specifics on this. I’ve been given actual manuals and info sheets but I can only access them when I am in certain places, like a digital storage that I don’t have access to from my physical reality.

I know what I’ve written here sounds fantastical and it is. But it’s all still just a part of my ongoing experience.
I’ve attached a screenshot of the light controls I was using in the aforementioned experience.
*EDIT for whatever reason I can’t attached a JPEG which is what the screenshot format is for my iPhone (jpg is allowed but not jpeg!?!) so I attached a small video instead. ;(

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BongQuixote
#2 Posted : 7/21/2021 7:59:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope they gave you plenty of paid vacation after all that work. Last assignment I had was building neo-classical buildings and assembling scaffolding for spacetime. I was rewarded with a wonderful beach vacation and a smooth rebirth.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 7/21/2021 2:54:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Great report, thanks Thumbs up

Having something of a show technician background myself makes it particularly interesting. It has often been said that getting behind all the pretty light show is what it's about - perhaps you know why.

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures and insights.

PS - congrats on promotion to full membership!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ThomLi
#4 Posted : 10/31/2021 7:01:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Incredible stuff CX!!
A lot of people use the term 'Psychonaut', sometimes it is an ego driven way, sometimes they might not be so seasoned as they think, but it's clear you have earned your stripes Cool Never heard of this part of hyperspace before. Your friends must trust you a lot if YOU are the one advising THEMVery happy Oftentimes it's the other way around. Maybe you can ask the clinic if they would be willing to prescribe me a 4D weight loss pill Laughing Bye bye for now.