We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone. Options

zer0hop
#1 Posted : 7/18/2021 10:47:46 PM

𐏃𐎢𐎶𐎺𐎼𐎥

Hello everyone.
I'm about 34, my first experience was at the end of 2013, mimosa hostili about 20 g and syrian rue 3 grams, after that I drank mimosa several times, experimented with confusa, until 2015, then I took a break, I got strong, persistent headaches until now and meanwhile the whole right side of the body hurts. my mother died in mid-2016 and i haven't had any experiences since. Today I am here to find missing information, to make something of my life better.
𐏃𐎢𐎶𐎺𐎼𐎥

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/22/2021 6:27:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

zer0hop wrote:
Hello everyone.
I'm about 34, my first experience was at the end of 2013, mimosa hostili about 20 g and syrian rue 3 grams, after that I drank mimosa several times, experimented with confusa, until 2015, then I took a break, I got strong, persistent headaches until now and meanwhile the whole right side of the body hurts. my mother died in mid-2016 and i haven't had any experiences since. Today I am here to find missing information, to make something of my life better.

Hello and welcome.

My condolences on your struggles and loss. Life can be and generally is hard. I hope you find the missing pieces you're looking for and gain resilience to live a beneficial and fulfilling life. I'm sure those who love you would want the same. You can find a lot of support and connections on the Nexus. I'm happy to have you with us.

Do you think your psychedelic use contributed to your headaches and body aches?

Hoping you're well in this moment.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

zer0hop
#3 Posted : 7/25/2021 10:13:17 PM

𐏃𐎢𐎶𐎺𐎼𐎥

Quote:
Hello and welcome.

My condolences on your struggles and loss. Life can be and generally is hard. I hope you find the missing pieces you're looking for and gain resilience to live a beneficial and fulfilling life. I'm sure those who love you would want the same. You can find a lot of support and connections on the Nexus. I'm happy to have you with us.

Do you think your psychedelic use contributed to your headaches and body aches?

Hoping you're well in this moment.

One love

Thank you for your wishes,
It's a very difficult question, I have visited many doctors and have done a lot of MRI scans, and they say all the very different things, but there is no specifics.
Before taking psychedelics, I did not feel so much sick, at the same time, such chronic pain can form for years. My trips were very spiritual, after mimosa I began to believe in spirits, in the fact that they are much more productive than all Western medicine, now I think that maybe I am wounded by the spirit? In any case, I do not know what happened and why I am so afraid to re-enter the world of spirits, because I was convinced that they can heal.
Maybe I'm inexperienced, I did everything myself without knowledge, maybe I failed and was disappointed.

What is more interesting, I love the scientific approach, so that people do not throw stones and burn at the stake, during my pain there was a study of mimosa that concerns a large part of my pain, this leads me to the idea that perhaps spirits do exist. If you are interested in research. "Https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0753332217341392"

𐏃𐎢𐎶𐎺𐎼𐎥

ShamanisticVibes
#4 Posted : 7/26/2021 12:12:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Have you given any thought to the idea that the brew may have brought some unknown issues to light?

One of the things that I love so about these compounds is that they can show us things that we did not know about ourselves. I have a friend who did not know that he has a brain tumor, and on a trip one time he was having these intense headaches and pain in the front of his brain. It persisted for days after the experience was over. At some point he felt an overwhelming need to get a CAT scan, which he did. They found a malignant tumor in his brain. It was so small he was not experiencing any side effects, and they had told him that if he did not feel such an urge to get checked, that they may not have found it in time. So, in essence, the medicine saved his life. Now, I am not a doctor, so this is all just spit balling, but either way, welcome to the Nexus, my friend. Many, many blessings!
May we continue to be blessed

Tomtegubbe
#5 Posted : 7/26/2021 7:16:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

zer0hop wrote:

Thank you for your wishes,
It's a very difficult question, I have visited many doctors and have done a lot of MRI scans, and they say all the very different things, but there is no specifics.
Before taking psychedelics, I did not feel so much sick, at the same time, such chronic pain can form for years. My trips were very spiritual, after mimosa I began to believe in spirits, in the fact that they are much more productive than all Western medicine, now I think that maybe I am wounded by the spirit? In any case, I do not know what happened and why I am so afraid to re-enter the world of spirits, because I was convinced that they can heal.
Maybe I'm inexperienced, I did everything myself without knowledge, maybe I failed and was disappointed.

What is more interesting, I love the scientific approach, so that people do not throw stones and burn at the stake, during my pain there was a study of mimosa that concerns a large part of my pain, this leads me to the idea that perhaps spirits do exist. If you are interested in research. "Https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0753332217341392"

Hello! Do you think taking more mimosa could make your pain worse and that's why you are afraid to take it?

DMT experiences are overwhelming, especially at first. I believe the feeling of being too inexperienced and failing to navigate the hyperspace is quite common. That's why people go there several times. You only get experience through experimenting. Maybe, if you dare to try, you could take just a little dose of syrian rue and mimosa (3-5 grams). If it increases your pain, it might not be good idea to continue, but if it doesn't you could proceed the research.

Spirits or entities are a very real thing when engaging in DMT. We probably don't have very good metaphysical theories to explain what they are, but learning to deal with them is something dmt can teach.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand