We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not Really a new member Options

lya
#1 Posted : 7/12/2021 5:32:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

My Name is lya, i'm from a German speaking European Country and im 33-37 years old. I'm warnt to teln you my True Age, nur you know how The restrictions Are...

So what to tell you? A foaf is using using Psychedelics since he was 15 years old. Not only Psychedelics, but you know.... when he was around 18 years old he Discovered hieß hobby: growing weed, Mushrooms, cactus and a lot of more. He da und in 2015 a Girlfriend in a German Mushroom speaking discussion Board, Left bis Country and then he found The nexus. He tried a acrb extraction, got some nice xtals but was not able to smoke them corectly. 6 years later he got his hands on some mhrb and die a Extraction and got some gooey Stuff. Now ist looking like The Stuff Show in cybs Salt Tek. He Now Haß a mighty and Smoking The Spice seems to work Good.

I was looking around here in The nexus and Rode some Threads and i Think thus is an interesting Community and i want to be Part of it.

If you have and questions, especially Mushroom Related Feel free to ask.

Peace

Lya

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lya
#2 Posted : 7/22/2021 5:05:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to tell you since my foaf is smokin several times a day dmt he tells me that he feels better. His feelings without dmt was not bad but also not the best. He smoked since 2 days no dmt and he realises that his feeling is getting not as good as yesterday.

lya
#3 Posted : 7/22/2021 5:06:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to tell you since my foaf is smokin several times a day dmt he tells me that he feels better. His feelings without dmt was not bad but also not the best. He smoked since 2 days no dmt and he realises that his feeling is getting not as good as yesterday.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 7/23/2021 3:49:51 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi there and welcome.

Sorry for the late reply.

While it is great that your friend has found some relief, one has to wonder just how sustainable the daily use of DMT will turn out to be. It seems to me that there are other issues that will need to be addressed and changes carried through into 'normal life' (if that's something your friend ever gets to experience Laughing ) - changes in actions, interactions, thinking, and the rest.

Quote:
He smoked since 2 days no dmt and he realises that his feeling is getting not as good as yesterday.

One also has to accept that moods will vary. I think it's part of emotional health to do so. I can understand his choice as an abreaction away from mainstream culture, however. It feels to me like it's a reaction that mirrors the societal pathology in certain respects - a sort of instant fix, for a start.

What will happen if/when the DMT runs out? What will happen if your friend gets a hyperslap, or gets 'locked out'?

Or does your friend have a method of integrating this level of usage into his life? One way or another it would be good to hear more, like what he does for the rest of the day outside of smoking (vaping) DMT and cannabis.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 7/23/2021 4:17:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Would like to chime in if I may. As one who has stints of doing DMT daily, it can be a precarious road and I find one must be willing to translate their experience into their pragmatic life. For me, DMT helps me be more eager and engaged with living outside the hyperspace experience. They play off of each other. Without that, it seems that the molecule can actually be a little punishing (lockouts, hyperslap, etc.). Be aware, be safe, and have beautiful journeys my friend.

And welcome back.

One love

Ps. For some, the more they do DMT the weirder and less fulfilling it can become. I have not experienced this myself, but have come across others stating this.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

lya
#6 Posted : 7/24/2021 6:03:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your replies. Yes he has problems in his normal life, but since he is smoking dmt it seems for him like it would help him to integrate and accept his situation. He will take a extra look on his live.

Another question: a took a look at the mushroom-growing-threads. Are you all working with agar? Thats not necessary.
I know over there in psychedelics-highschool (shroomery) everyone is growing as complicated as pssoible. As the communty is so big its not possible for me to show them how we are doing it in god old europe.
Since here is the psychedelics-university (dmt-nexus) maybe i have to show you whats the easiest way how to grow cubes.
Maybe someone wants a little bit tutoring?

A wise man (radel belavur) sayed: growing cubes is as easy as cooking a cup of tea! RIP

shroombee
#7 Posted : 7/24/2021 6:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lya wrote:
Another question: a took a look at the mushroom-growing-threads. Are you all working with agar? Thats not necessary.
I know over there in psychedelics-highschool (shroomery) everyone is growing as complicated as pssoible. As the communty is so big its not possible for me to show them how we are doing it in god old europe.
Since here is the psychedelics-university (dmt-nexus) maybe i have to show you whats the easiest way how to grow cubes.
Maybe someone wants a little bit tutoring?

Quite funny to call the Shroomery "psychedelics-highschool". Wut? I do appreciate that the Nexus has a more mature, grounded community. Perhaps partly due to requiring community promotion before posting in the regular forums.

I'm interested in hearing your tek for easy-cubes. I use agar for cloning and for starting mycelium from syringes. And I inoculate grain bags from agar. I do my work in front of a flow hood and find agar to be reliable in ensuring I have a clean culture. Other than that, I use shoebox tek which is quite simple.