We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extraction fuckup? Options

Vuvuluvu
#1 Posted : 7/11/2021 1:37:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. This is the story:

I did my first attempt to extract the 'spirit molecule' via a very simple internet tek involving MHRB, NaOH and hexane as solvent. I didn't freeze/precipitate but just left the final solution to evaporate overnight at room temperature. It didn't form crystals at all. There was only a little brownish-yellow residue which I scraped and I got a little amount of an oily / resinous substance.

This is the part which I'm a little worried about: so, thinking there might be DMT in it, I put it in a pipe and took several hits. I had smoked DMT before, and this was nothing like it. I had a burning sensation in my throat and I dind't go 'there' at all. The next day my throat and lungs were a little irritated and I had a bit of a headache. Three days later, my lungs and throat are fine, but I still have a strange sensation in my head. I get a very mild headache in 'waves' every now and then and this tingling or pulsating feeling around my temples. It appears to be decreasing slowly over time, but it worries me that it's been days and I'm still feeling it. Other than that I feel fine.

Should I be concerned? I already know I was too stupid / careless. I'll never do something like that again before really doing my homework first. I just want to know if I'll be OK, and if not DMT, what the hell did I smoke? Crying or very sad

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bisy
#2 Posted : 7/11/2021 1:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

need more details about your extraction
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Vuvuluvu
#3 Posted : 7/11/2021 2:02:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

bismillah
#4 Posted : 7/11/2021 3:20:49 PM

My Personalized Tag

Did you get any of the brown base soup in your solvent? At a glance, it sounds like you got a lungfull of mimosa sludge. Maybe some unevaporated solvent too?

You'll be fine... but don't do it again Very happy
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 7/11/2021 5:56:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Yep sounds like you smoalked plant matter. When extracting from MHRB the final yield should either be white or yellow, generally.

Bear in mind that the mimosa sludge has caustic material in it.

Don't try to siphon off every single little bit of the solvent. The amount that may be left in the jar will have a negligible amount of DMT, so it's okay to leave it in the vessel.

You probably smoalked a little DMT, but not enough to get anywhere.

Best of luck in the future.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#6 Posted : 7/12/2021 4:15:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

did anyone else watch that video? he did his pulls into a flask with water in it then pulled again from the flask so that any soup carried over would be highly dilute while from the flask.

zippo fluid isnt always clean. and are you sure your ph was high enough?
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.