We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ingesting mescaline Options

igorcarajo
#1 Posted : 7/10/2021 9:15:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I extracted a small amount (250 mg) of mescaline using one of the teks from this site using NaOH, xylene, and HCl. After the extraction and weighing, there was a trace amount of the tan mescaline salt left in the container, I mean a tiny amount. So I mixed it with a bit of water and drank it…and it tasted terrible. I was shocked at how bad such a tiny amount tasted. So, I guess my question is: how in the heck am I gonna be able to down 250 mg and not barf all over the place? Is there a secret technique, or am I just a wuss? Thanks in advance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/10/2021 9:53:25 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Put the 250mg in a gelcap and just swallow it?

I do not see the issue here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

VibeSurfer
#3 Posted : 7/12/2021 4:07:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually mix mescaline hcl into a little bit of water and then I throw it down the hatch. Don't be afraid of puking on mescaline, just embrace it, Big grin
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 7/12/2021 8:50:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Is there a secret technique, or am I just a wuss?
You could always try limbering up with some strong wormwood tea. Different kind of bitter, but fairly revolting all the same. Maybe try adding some bitter leaves to your diet like radiccio and chicory - these are actually good for you.

I'm rather fond of bitter alkaloidal tastes - so many happy memories have come with them.

Another option is 'boofing' - intrarectal administration. No bitter taste there.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli