We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nutmeg: navigating myristicin Options

PsyloCiBeen
#1 Posted : 7/9/2021 12:03:08 AM

In Silence I Been

The experience on nutmeg is wild and it seems to have a tolerance depletion level of a month for me. I use whole round nutmegs. These nuts are oval, I bite straight into the nutmeg and the dark streaks of myristicin can be seen squiggling into the centre of the nutmeg. Then first time I used nutmeg about 4 months ago I ate 2 whole nutmegs (each weighs between 3 - 5 grams) while drinking bitter wormwood tea. This was in the evening about 5pm as the night began to settle in. At around 11 pm I was still up and suddenly I feel very stoned, there’s an alert buzzing in the background and I am able to continue working, surfing the net or listen to music. There’s a larger focus and concentration, like a good weed high, but powerful one and that hits your mind and body. The body feels heavy, each part seems to be having a deep massage, and there is an excessive thirst. One’s eyes are bloodshot one of the few (only a few) aspects of the nutmeg experience I dislike immensely. If you don’t attend to your thirst by drinking copious amounts of water then you will feel the other element of the nutmeg which is uncomfortable and draining, the nutmeg headache, but again a signal for you to drink more water. Sometime if you take nutmeg frequently you get extremely tired. Won’t be able to do a thing for almost 2 full days. Definitely a weekend psychoactive, but excessive use should be cautioned. I find if you doing nutmeg and you not getting the buzzing then you not really doing it right or tolerance has built up a lot in your system and you need to take a break.

This time around I had three nutmeg with skullcap herb breweed as a tea for accompaniement. This was possibly two months since I last had nutmeg. A wonderful experince, heavy body high. The other aspect of nutmeg is that it is an aphrodisiac par excellence. On nutmeg ones sexual desires are greatly enhanced and the rigour for the male member is truly astounding. Lots of blood flow, I swear it grew bigger Highly sexual for me and the ability to really prolong sexual engagement with a partner in very slow sensual movements. Every sensation is enhanced in nutmeg. Even lying outside under the clouds I felt like I was being sunken into the ground, the deep train of time running past me one with the clouds.

The lingering deep tiredness of two day, and still heavily sexual, even just by one’s onesome, focus can be draining and is not fun especially if you have work to do, definitely a Christmas nut when you can afford three days out in Myristicin land.
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/28/2021 6:30:35 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the report - I thought I'd replied to this thread already but clearly that wasn't the case.

I make a point of curating nutmeg information through my nutmeg index post, to which your thread has been added.

Interesting that you mention the combination with other herbs. What do you feel the other herbs brought to the combination - was there a specific rationale for using them?

You've covered the essential points in your summary - it lasts a long time, there is a real need to drink plenty of water to keep the effects positive, and the aphrodisiacal properties are undeniable. Did you notice the curious odour that nutmeg gives to the urine?

It's definitely something that should be restricted to very occasional use. Have you ever tried making a tincture?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 8/29/2021 4:09:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is very much an endocannabinoid high.
I would say that, when i took 30 grams of nutmeg, a long time ago, 90% of it's effects where caused by endocannabinoids. But there where some other effects as well.
I found there was a mild sort of lightheadedness, and a weird combination of stimulation and sedation. Maybe a bit like alcohol or benzodiazepines.

PsyloCiBeen
#4 Posted : 9/8/2021 7:49:30 AM

In Silence I Been

Thank you dragonrider, yes I also definitely sense an endocannabinoid high, extremely similar, it feels like cannabis but the duration is so much longer, I wonder what causes the trip to be so long.

Thank you donwardsfromzero for adding me to the nutmeg index and for your reply too.
I do want to write up a longer essay soon when I get some time for the nexus on my work with herbal teas and tinctures and combining it with different psychoactives. I got the idea from Changa and Psylohauscha (Syrian Rue and Mushrooms specifically) found that if the type of herbs we use in changa affects the trip so much then surely we can combine them with other psychoactives to balance out, smooth out, decrease anxiety, slow down comeups, etc. After getting such a spectacular result with wormwood and nutmeg, I also experiment using different combinations. For example I use Valerian on the comdown on a mushroom trip and Motherswort when using San Pedro (with good results). I seek out the properties of the herb I use first and then see which will either augment the experience or help navigate it or protect the partsn of the body that will be heavily impacted with the specific psychedelic. So yes a more detailed write up coming soon.

My next steps will definitely involve experimenting with nutmeg as a tincture. Thanks for the suggestion.
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas