We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Electric grinder for rue seeds Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 7/8/2021 5:40:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After a long pause I brewed again my rue espresso from roasted and grinded seeds. I thought I could do that more often. I'm using a small pepper mill to grind the seeds, but it takes a bit effort to grind enough seeds for one cup. I have been thinking about buying an electric coffee grinder but I wonder do they work since the blades are made for much bigger beans than the tiny rue seeds. Do you have any ideas what kind of grinder would work?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

meluzine
#2 Posted : 7/8/2021 5:50:49 PM

true love will find you in the end. โ€ข93โ€ข

I use a coffee grinder and it works fine, but it works best when in this order for me:

1) heat up seeds
2) grind to uneven consistency
3) finish heating up seeds
4) grind to fine powder

kerelsk
#3 Posted : 7/8/2021 8:44:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally I just boil the seeds whole. I get some intense potency from just 3 grams all the same.

I haven't tried a side by side comparison of potency but whenever I used to grind my seeds I would get a lot more fats and emulsion in the brew which has a tendency to spoil faster and is harder to filter.

I haven't tried toasting rue yet but I hear it's all the rage Thumbs up