We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fumaric acid availability Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 6/30/2021 5:52:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to try the FASA tek, but can't find anyone selling fumaric acid in my country. Is this a common chemical that is safe to order by mail (inside EU) or is it more commonly available under some other name?

Thank you, just looking for basic information.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 6/30/2021 6:08:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's an approved food additive and also used in the treatment of psoriasis so it should be pretty safe to order.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 6/30/2021 7:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! Seems like there are stores selling it for consumers. I think it's time to upgrade my methods a bit. 🙂
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

merkin
#4 Posted : 10/9/2021 12:50:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I could only get it in minimum 50kg quantity where I live. Crazy but not as expensive as you’d think. Eventually persuaded the company to refer me to a customer who might be willing to sell smaller amounts. They put me onto a place that makes Mexican food like tortillas and tacos etc. Apparently a major ingredient raw material in the flour mixes. Got a kilo for less than $20.

roninsina
#5 Posted : 10/9/2021 1:39:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
It's an approved food additive and also used in the treatment of psoriasis so it should be pretty safe to order.

Yep, I’ve seen it available from online culinary suppliers and it can be purchased in quantities that are reasonable for a home kitchen. It’s known for making things taste fruity.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost