We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first try with THH.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 6/28/2021 4:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On my first try with THH powder i received latley...

To see if it had any effect on dreaming ..i slept for 5 hours then woke and put 50 mgs under my tounge and only ad 3 hours left to sleep...

In those three hours... i had one dream per hour..and they were quite vivid! and easily recalled...

One thing i dont like is its very bitter taste...that taste remains in your mouth ..for hours ..even after rinsing it out three times...

I still tasted it some.... after getting up!... very strong taste!

Is this the correct color for...[ THH free base??] ...please look at photo below??

Can i just take THH oraly ..[in capsule].. and get results...or will my gut destroy it/?

say 100..or 200 mgs orally with results..?

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00023.JPG (2,802kb) downloaded 278 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/28/2021 5:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

taste is prolly a sketchy analiser at best, but my fresh THH tasted none, nada.
Only over time the THH seemed to be vulnerable to rolling back to harmaline and it began to get gradually the very bitter harmaline taste.
This started to happen even when the crystals formation in-situ still indicated the specific THH form and none of the harmaline form, it did started to taste harmaline-ish over time. Crystal ID-ing is a bare indicator it seems.
So I don't know about the status of your THH, has it rolled back (partly)? Your bitter-testimony makes me doubt.

Others here have reported the rolling back from THH to harmaline too.

This rises questions about how well THH resist over time. I've no idea if anyone had a salt form THH stored to protect better against degradation. Yours is freebase and not as tough as a salt.

It also wonders me if days-of-old flowingvisions thh was also susceptible to degradation after which it got "debunked" as non THH.

Your gut low pH wil certainly turn the alkaloid in it's salt form, but this would not change it's properties doing so, imho.

starway7
#3 Posted : 6/28/2021 9:45:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Hi,

taste is prolly a sketchy analiser at best, but my fresh THH tasted none, nada.
Only over time the THH seemed to be vulnerable to rolling back to harmaline and it began to get gradually the very bitter harmaline taste.
This started to happen even when the crystals formation in-situ still indicated the specific THH form and none of the harmaline form, it did started to taste harmaline-ish over time. Crystal ID-ing is a bare indicator it seems.
So I don't know about the status of your THH, has it rolled back (partly)? Your bitter-testimony makes me doubt.

Others here have reported the rolling back from THH to harmaline too.

This rises questions about how well THH resist over time. I've no idea if anyone had a salt form THH stored to protect better against degradation. Yours is freebase and not as tough as a salt.

It also wonders me if days-of-old flowingvisions thh was also susceptible to degradation after which it got "debunked" as non THH.

Your gut low pH wil certainly turn the alkaloid in it's salt form, but this would not change it's properties doing so, imho.

Thanks.. Jees..for response....

I think others have the same product i have...its the color of... [crude freebased Rue] ...
..very fine and powdery... but this is a known company .. and when they say it is THH ...thats what it is supposed to be...

Does Anyone else have this product/...Does it have a strong bitter taste like mine/

Leagly they shouldent be calling rue extract...THH?

starway7
#4 Posted : 6/28/2021 10:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i found this on testing THH ..below....

How to PROVE the tetrahydroharmine that you can buy is NOT harmine.

(If using their old THH HCL product you have to freebase it first)

Step 1, using three separate containers put 10 grams of harmine in container A, 10 grams of harmaline in container B, 10 grams of tetrahydroharmine in container C. To each container add 100 ml of vinegar. Mix until dissolved. Note that the container C takes longer to dissolve. That's because tetrahydroharmine takes longer to dissolve than harmine or harmaline. Also note the color difference. Containers A and B will be a very dark red color. This is the color harmine and harmaline acetate have when in solution at this concentration. Notice how much lighter in color the tetrahydroharmine is, it's a deep straw colored solution. Also notice the odor of each. The tetrahydroharmine smells very different from the other two. At this point we've already proven it's not harmine.

Ok, now on to step 2. To each container add a premixed solution of 60 grams of salt in 400 ml of water (make sure all the salt is dissolved before adding the water). Slowly pour in the salt water. Wait about 2 minutes. Notice that container A and B are starting to form crystals. Container C will not. Tetrahydroharmine takes a very long time to form crystals. Harmine and harmaline form crystals rapidly in a solution of 10% salt, while tetrahydroharmine does not. It can take up to a weak.

Ok, so now we have 3 specific things which prove the tetrahydroharmine is not harmine: 1) it's color in solution is much lighter than harmine; 2) it takes longer to go into solution than harmine; 3) it takes far longer to crystallize in salt water that harmine.

Ok, so now wait for all three containers to fully crystallize. Container C might take a week or so. Put them in the refrigerator. This will help the tetrahydroharmine form crystals.

After a week, filter out the salt water and save the crystals. Take a look at the crystals that have formed. A and B look very similar. C looks totally unlike A or B. This is because tetrahydroharmine forms much smaller crystals that harmine or harmaline. This is the 4th way you have prove it's not harmine. Also note the crystal color is lighter, not deep yellow like the harmine. That's the 5th way you can prove it's not harmine.

Now onto the 6th way you can prove it's not harmine. This is a little more difficult. For this you need an accurate digital pH meter.

Take the crystals from A, B, and C, after filtering, and dissolve each in their own container of 500 ml of water. Slowly bring the pH up to 7.0 using sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). At pH 7.0 harmine will precipitate out of solution. Notice that only container A precipitates. Container B and C do not. This is because only harmine precipitates at 7.0, tetrahydroharmine and harmaline do not.

If you test the tetrahydroharmine available from all the vendors out there and it doesn't pass this test then it's not tetrahydroharmine. Of course what's available online that I've been purchasing for many years is real tetrahydroharmine.

(NOTE: This post was cleaned up to just talk about the facts, as requested by Founder Maggy)
QuoteShare

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/28/2021 10:37:12 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:

Link to source for the explanation?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#6 Posted : 6/28/2021 10:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what do you think/

I only used about 30 to 40 mgs and mixedit into salt water..

then mixed the sameamount into white vinegar...It turned red!! is this Harmala? and not THH!
DSC00031.JPG (2,241kb) downloaded 239 time(s).
DSC00032.JPG (2,541kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
DSC00030.JPG (2,278kb) downloaded 237 time(s).

shroombee
#7 Posted : 6/28/2021 11:33:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7, didn't you get a certificate of analysis with your Liftmode THH? Mine says it is 99.9% pure THH as of the testing date April 16, 2020.

For some subjective validation of the Liftmode THH, I've been running pharmahuasca experiments the past 3 weeks, adjusting the ratio of harmine to THH while keeping DMT constant. THH keeps me up at night, whereas harmine does not. THH has a half life of 8-11 hours and evidently trouble sleeping on THH is not uncommon. I've noticed THH potentiates and extends the visuals of DMT (almost too much!). So I'm fairly certain with the COA and the bioassay, my Liftmode THH is legit.

starway7
#8 Posted : 6/29/2021 1:07:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7, didn't you get a certificate of analysis with your Liftmode THH? Mine says it is 99.9% pure THH as of the testing date April 16, 2020.

For some subjective validation of the Liftmode THH, I've been running pharmahuasca experiments the past 3 weeks, adjusting the ratio of harmine to THH while keeping DMT constant. THH keeps me up at night, whereas harmine does not. THH has a half life of 8-11 hours and evidently trouble sleeping on THH is not uncommon. I've noticed THH potentiates and extends the visuals of DMT (almost too much!). So I'm fairly certain with the COA and the bioassay, my Liftmode THH is legit.

Shroombee...

I got the same stuff you got if you see the picture of my THH in post above ..

I guess im just having doubts about its purity...

Im no great chemist but ....
Ive done the simple syrian rue ... [crude extraction of rue] ... and it looked about the same as the stuff i have ..very fine like flower...light brown to tan..in color...

and have you tasted yours yet/?...it is very bitter and if you use it sublingually its hard to get rid of the taste!

Does your powder look like the stuff in my picture in my post above?

Plain ...Simple syrian rue tea will also cause increased visual content with spice and boost colors!

The test report i read said that vinegar should turn pure Thh into a lighter straw color...
Not a reddish color/

And the taste of near pure THH has been reported to be almost non existant/..but this stuff is verry bitter?

I also found another site that sells THH and they have pictures ..one is a Harmine three pack..

It shows the THH more like a white powder..to an off white powder?

the two other Harmines are a tan sandy color..to a slightly darker color?

please read below .. tests to see if your THH is not harmine!

How to PROVE the tetrahydroharmine that you can buy is NOT harmine.

(If using their old THH HCL product you have to freebase it first)

Step 1, using three separate containers put 10 grams of harmine in container A, 10 grams of harmaline in container B, 10 grams of tetrahydroharmine in container C. To each container add 100 ml of vinegar. Mix until dissolved. Note that the container C takes longer to dissolve. That's because tetrahydroharmine takes longer to dissolve than harmine or harmaline. Also note the color difference. Containers A and B will be a very dark red color. This is the color harmine and harmaline acetate have when in solution at this concentration. Notice how much lighter in color the tetrahydroharmine is, it's a deep straw colored solution. Also notice the odor of each. The tetrahydroharmine smells very different from the other two. At this point we've already proven it's not harmine.

Ok, now on to step 2. To each container add a premixed solution of 60 grams of salt in 400 ml of water (make sure all the salt is dissolved before adding the water). Slowly pour in the salt water. Wait about 2 minutes. Notice that container A and B are starting to form crystals. Container C will not. Tetrahydroharmine takes a very long time to form crystals. Harmine and harmaline form crystals rapidly in a solution of 10% salt, while tetrahydroharmine does not. It can take up to a weak.

Ok, so now we have 3 specific things which prove the tetrahydroharmine is not harmine: 1) it's color in solution is much lighter than harmine; 2) it takes longer to go into solution than harmine; 3) it takes far longer to crystallize in salt water that harmine.

Ok, so now wait for all three containers to fully crystallize. Container C might take a week or so. Put them in the refrigerator. This will help the tetrahydroharmine form crystals.

After a week, filter out the salt water and save the crystals. Take a look at the crystals that have formed. A and B look very similar. C looks totally unlike A or B. This is because tetrahydroharmine forms much smaller crystals that harmine or harmaline. This is the 4th way you have prove it's not harmine. Also note the crystal color is lighter, not deep yellow like the harmine. That's the 5th way you can prove it's not harmine.

Now onto the 6th way you can prove it's not harmine. This is a little more difficult. For this you need an accurate digital pH meter.

Take the crystals from A, B, and C, after filtering, and dissolve each in their own container of 500 ml of water. Slowly bring the pH up to 7.0 using sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). At pH 7.0 harmine will precipitate out of solution. Notice that only container A precipitates. Container B and C do not. This is because only harmine precipitates at 7.0, tetrahydroharmine and harmaline do not.

If you test the tetrahydroharmine available from all the vendors out there and it doesn't pass this test then it's not tetrahydroharmine. Of course what's available online that I've been purchasing for many years is real tetrahydroharmine.

(NOTE: This post was cleaned up to just talk about the facts, as requested by Founder Maggy)
QuoteShare

DSC00034.JPG (3,009kb) downloaded 218 time(s).
DSC00035.JPG (3,220kb) downloaded 219 time(s).

shroombee
#9 Posted : 6/29/2021 7:34:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
i slept for 5 hours then woke and put 50 mgs under my tounge and only ad 3 hours left to sleep...

If your THH had rolled back to harmaline, would 50 mg sublingually make you intensely nauseous?

Fruit is life
#10 Posted : 6/29/2021 11:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The THH I made from harmaline still had a bitter taste albut not anywhere near as intensely bitter as pure harmaline, harmine has little to no bitter taste. THH orally at 150mg + should be interesting, I quite like it
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

starway7
#11 Posted : 6/29/2021 1:30:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
starway7 wrote:
i slept for 5 hours then woke and put 50 mgs under my tounge and only ad 3 hours left to sleep...

If your THH had rolled back to harmaline, would 50 mg sublingually make you intensely nauseous?

No it didnt make me nauseous...

But sublingual ..[usually avoids nausea]....because it avoids the digestional tract..

It did make my inner lip and toung numb a bit...and even after rinsing out my mouth 3 times the taste remained to a degree..

If you see in the picture in post above ...the THH appears to be more white or off white in color...and the other two haramals are a light tan in color..

Ive read reports of people who used flowing visions THH... that there was no taste at all nada!

But it may not have been in freebase form?

Ive done a simple crude syrian rue seed extraction before ..using lye..and the powder i ended up with looks VERY MUCH like this THH powder...

But i cant be shure of my suspicions about the purity of this THH ..it may be ok?

Where are all the chemists we had on nexus two years ago?

shroombee
#12 Posted : 7/1/2021 7:08:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:

Link to source for the explanation?

This may have originally been posted by 69ron here in September 2011.

Starway7, my THH is not bitter - it has more of a nutty flavor. My harmaline is slightly bitter. Caveat: I enjoy bitter foods.

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 7/1/2021 11:13:44 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

shroombee wrote:
my THH is not bitter - it has more of a nutty flavor.
Interesting, that is one of the flavour notes that develops when I've done Mg ribbon reductions directly on Syrian rue tea. We can't guarantee that this is associated with THH rather than some trace aroma component without further purification and analysis.

Thanks for the link - it did seem very much in the style of 69ron.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#14 Posted : 7/1/2021 1:30:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Going from my latest report on THH...

my second try with THH....below..

Still skeptical...I tryed THH another time....

My first try i put one whole scoop under toung..to see if it would give me more vivid and detailed dreams....and it did.... [i put 50 mgs under my toung dry]... not the best way!!

My second try with THH... i used only half as much....i used one half of a scoop maybe equaling [25 to 30 mgs of THH..

On this second try...i used ....[THH acetate]... as i mixed the Thh in a very small amount of white vinegar..and it seemed to desolve pretty well!

Pulled it all up with a dropper ...and placed it under my tounge.... Held it there only 5 minutes..

I could feel its effects after only 5 minutes!

I looked in the mirror in dark bathroom...under blacklight...and my teeth and toung glowed like a ...[yellow green light bulb]!

So this time i tryed only 10 mgs of spice....It came on more smoothly than straight spice..and what i noticed was it got visual quite fast! ..even on this low dose!!

I was starting to get very interesting Closed eye visuals !

Trying to imagine how visual 20 or 30 mgs at once would be!

I noticed that the come up was much smoother than straight spice...and visuals kicked in quite nicely!

I was just being carefull with the THH ...with the low dose..spice..

My mind keeps telling me...[this is rue extract]...But is supposed to be THH...

What ever it is... its kinda nice the way it smooths out the trip and induces visuals fairly quick! Thumbs up

DSC00036.JPG (2,150kb) downloaded 138 time(s).

starway7
#15 Posted : 7/1/2021 1:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So far in ive seen multable reports on the taste OF THH...

ive called it bitter..[when i used it under toung .. dry in powder form]

But after desolving it in white vinegar..acetate...it taste different not so bitter..a .[ almost no burning under toung...

Others have called its taste...[nutty]... a little metalic...to ....no taste at all ???

also on the color of THH ..ive seen it reported to be a ..straw color...after being mixed it vinegar..

after i mixed mine in white vinegar it turned the color ive posted above in dropper ...
[a reddish color] ...[a similar color that rue appears in reduced tea form]

I e mailed the place i bought mine from ...and they E mailed me back promptly...assuring me tha its purity is good/..right on the mark...

it seems to work well applied sublingualy befor vaping spice...

and the 25 mg sublingual dose did not keep me awake last night../?

Xt
#16 Posted : 7/7/2021 8:50:54 PM

I've not much to add other than a few of us got burned by 69ron selling what was alleged to be thh a few years ago. I wonder if this is the same dude peddling bunk goods?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

starway7
#17 Posted : 7/7/2021 10:43:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Xt wrote:
I've not much to add other than a few of us got burned by 69ron selling what was alleged to be thh a few years ago. I wonder if this is the same dude peddling bunk goods?

This site looks legit...its a company in chicago...the stuff is made in China ..but you get a certificate of product purity with the order...

they have a refund policy..if your not happy!