We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My not so very first step into hyperspace (+ ketamine) Options

CrazyAstronaut
#1 Posted : 6/26/2021 1:04:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there! Some days ago I had a really nice talk to a member here on the nexus when I found out, that regrettably I wasn't be able to send private messages, because I haven't been promoted to a full membership, yet. I was given the advice, to give away more stories of my interdimensional travels and to participate actively in the discussion. Honestly? There isn't much I wanna like to to more, that is talking about this crazy shit that keeps happening to me once every week or so (because I got high, because I got high, because ... Rolling eyes ). But then again: not much seems to be harder to do altogether. For me I am struggeling sometimes to take away one or the other insight out of the experience. Another time the messages seem to be so personal, that I would be having a hard time conveying the meaning for an onlooker. But as it turned out, the feelings and visions I get are relevant in ways, which aren't always obvious at the first glance, although they can lack quite a bit of accuracy sometimes. So therefore I decided to start my report with a description of what I lost when today I tried a combination, which I thought could be beneficial for my ability to reach some of the farther outreaches of hyperspace. Looking back, I couldn't have beenn more wrong. But I hope the juxtaposition gives a little bit of insight into the workings of my trip experience.

Some time ago I got myself a hold on some S-Ketamine, which lay there a couple of days in my wooden dream box, until I finally managed to give it a try yesterday, with the presence of a good friend, in case that anything would go wrong. Because I am not so into snorting solids into my sensitive nostrils, I ordered some nasal spray bottles and NaCl-solution for a not too painful way to absorb the molecule into my system. After all I can say, that this ROA seems to be really gently to the mucosa and I didn't feel much pain. It really was like pumping some good old nasal spray into my nostrils to get a bit more breath though there when one has the cold. Slightly bitter on the way down, but nothing too unpleasant. The mind-altering experience of pure kat wasn't too bad, but it also was not really tasteful either. I remember having a hard time following the conversation with my friend and everything felt a bit more distant or like feeling through a foog mirror. At that moment I saw a practical use of this effect in some social situation, because I tend to be overwhelmed a lot there and thought that it could be nice to observe such a situation from a little less involved vantage point.

I also was looking forward to try it out with DMT. Usually when I prepare myself for hyperspace, I get increasingly more nervous and excited with the decreasing countdown till liftoff. This buggs me a little bit, because I am not sure in which ways this agitation influences my trip and suspect sometimes that it is giving me a hard time to remember the things I saw afterwards. So basically the idea was to try out what would happen, when I started my way into hyperspace while under the influence of some ketamine, because I thought that this would block out much of these preflight jitters. In a way it actually did, but didn't come without a price, of course.

But first some facts about my usual ritual. Some time ago I found out, that deep inside my psyche there is some kind of alter ego, who would call himself "the astronaut". It is a partial self of me, which interestingly seems to be a part of me quite since the beginning (of this life). Without going into much detail, after I started my DMT travels this persona became a very dear friend to me. We usually meet during trip sessions, but I sense him sometimes even during the day or while dreaming. For me it looks like he is helping me to navigate the infinite space and trying his best to give me reasonably visions to comprehend.
In my waking life a love doing longboard and snowboard and therefore have a bit of equipment in my wardrobe. From my point of view a fully geared up snowboarder always looked a bit like an astronaut, so therefore it is part of my ritual to dress like a symbolical one during my trips, which feels so right, I can barely describe the joy which this gives to me.

When I finally get to the end of a trip my emotional background music ofYten resembles magnificient fanfares and a feeling of acomplishment. Everything in my sourroundings seems to sparkle and has a nice glow to it. I love being in that afterglow and really can enjoy it.

But nothing whatsoever was the case when I jumped with the special K in my backpack. There were some kind of visions, I have to admit, but unlike being lifted up on magic wings into a higher dimension, it felt like being vomited upon the ground of reality. I didn't feel good on my disguise and when I looked out of the window I was disgusted. You have to know I am living a bit like in the skid row here, but this place is also of great ambiguity and transformative energies. Usually I seldom fail to see the good and nice in most of the things, which makes everything colorful and shining. But not this time. When I looked out into the inner yard, the grey concrete floor was like an obscenity and I could stand watching it. But even when I looked in the mirror, I felt so alienated from myself, that I found it difficult to love and appreciate what I saw there. Normally I have no problem to love myself, even for my mistakes. But after trying several times to properly lift off while under the influence of ketamine, the dominating emotion was that of disgust. Nowhere was to find the magic and gentleness of my usual journeys and I decided in that moment, that I never want to recreate that space for me. Maybe ketamine could have some practical use for me on a lower dose, but what I felt then, was like the total antithesis of what DMT stands for me.

It wasn't really a bad trip after all. Because when I had that experience I recognized how much I love my body and the cells and everything around it, and I suspect that all these moving parts are working togehter to give me the kind of experience I am after for. Trying to block out these feelings of a living organisim to get an easier entry into the DMT world, seems to be like missing the point somehow for me.

After two hours into the ketamine effects I decided that I am sufficiently back to baseline now, to try and mend some of the damage that this experience left me with. So I geared up for another entry into hyperspace, and lo and behold, back there were the usual magic visions and colorful images and everything felt right again. Like I said in the beginning: Another time I had a hard time to clearly remember what was happening then. Does anybody know some good technique to improve trip memory?

What I know is, that this second session ssemd to be heavyly entity encountered. There is one episode, that managed to cling succesfully enough to my worldly egg brain, that I can give a short description of what that being was like. Right infront of my closed eyes there was a giant insect like creature. But instead of some noisy pattern, there were geometrical patterns on it's skin. It seemed to be giving some attention to me and it felt like it was pondering about what to do with me. Somehow like a dog that finds a little animal in the backyard and isn't really sure about if he should eat the pool litle critter or play with it a little bit or leave it alone after all. I felt like being examined by this giant create infront of me, but without being equals. And shortly after this I was back again.

I heard that these insect entites are not so much uncommon while on multidimensional travels. Have you made similar experiences or magaged to frame this crazy impressions into some bigger picture, yet?
There was this vision I had at the very end of my last session, a couple of days ago. I tried to imagine how it would be like to be a creature like humanity itself, literlly in it's totality across space and time. And what I experience then was a shrinking of the whole shebang to a little colony organism like a mushroom growing at the foot a tree or like worms eating their way through some multidimensioanl soil. Presently I had to lough out loud and got really excieted about that vision. It seemed to me to have ingrained some of the truth about reality, packaged for myself so that I may understand.
What do you thnik happens, when you go out into this experience? Have you ever tried kat (R/S?) and what expeirences did you have with it?

With my report I hope to get to know some of you better and to have an interesting discussion. Good night!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/26/2021 1:37:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey again Love

This seems like it may be more useful to you than ketamine for DMT related anxiety and preflight jitters. They may never go away, but you can learn to manage them. One thing that helps me is repeatedly noticing when during the experience my anxiety subsides. I usually laugh at this point. The more I do it, the more it comes to mind before I blast off and calms my anxiety preflight a lot.

There's a little synchronicity (could also just be coincidence) here with me reading this today. A coworker from another facility in our company that I just met today, shared her views, that weren't very positive, about her experience and friends she's lost. My interest in it teeters. I've never done it. I may. I may not.

Zoom out far enough, and we're probably not much different than an ant colony or bee hive.

In another post I mention the DMT experience as a potential symbiotic melding of our minds with the space or entities in the space. In turn, it allows it to show things in your "personal language." It's just an idea though. I have a lot of them about DMT and commit to none of them lol.

Thank you for sharing. And good to see you posting more.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

FeraeNaturae
#3 Posted : 6/27/2021 10:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Very interesting story.
It seems to me that I know who you call an astronaut. This essence in me, which I remember from the age of three, and which never changes, I consider it to be my true self.
I have never had any experience with ketamine. But I have had DMT + marijuana experience. It must be said that in this combination, DMT exhibits a narcotic nature. I didn’t like this and, as in your case, caused discontent and worsened the experience. The only combination I use today is DMT + Syrian rue seed extract. These substances naturally complement each other.
Enjoy your travels!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

CrazyAstronaut
#4 Posted : 6/28/2021 7:47:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Void! I didn't managed to answer yet, because I had to write down this crazy trip report of the day before yesterday, which was a really tree shake for me.

Nevertheless thank you for the anxiety tips! As it happens to be, I do know some techniques to reduce fear. Sometimes I even recite the "Litany Against Fear". But I am also a lazy piece of shit sometimes and look for ways to avoid repetitive tasks. 🙄 Laughing indeed helps a lot and I do that sometimes on purpose before the trip, just imagining how ridiculous I have to look in my space suit and being human after all. That can truely set the stage for a wonderful and (de-)lightful experience.

Did your coworker shared her experiences about ketamine (ab-)use? In which way did she lose her friends that way, did they die or simply have drifted out of her life (what can be quite synonymous, I am afraid)?

From my experience during the DMT trip I receive messages in a highly personal language of images. Then again, what message should one receive otherwise, if the sender wants you to understand the meaning? It is probably like talking to other people. When you get to know someone better, you slowly leave the ground of a common semantic and shift toward a private language, consisting of symbols from shared experiences and idiosyncracies. I guess the same happens on the multidimensional scale, too.

As an answer to FeraeNaturae: What you suppose is quite hitting home. For me this personality seems to be quite enormous and from a different point of view, I may just be a partial self of it. The reason why I sense this entity as an astronaut is probably driven by the fact, that it is not physical and in a way floating in space all the time.
I am a bit curious now. How have you been acquainted with your true self? For me it is already hard to remember anything from that age. But you having even had metaphysical thoughts with this age, sounds interesting!
Syrian Rue + DMT is my favourite combination too, today. I found that this harmaline source never caused any nausea at all for me and it seems to be quite save to administer it together with the spice. How long do you usually manage with it to stay in hyperspace with one initial dose of DMT? For me it seems the duration of a single trip is extended by the factor two or three, resulting in about 10 - 15 minutes of continuous flight through space. But it may just be so, that I do need a lot of that stuff, because of my body weight / height. I recently increased the Rue to a single dose of 8g for one evening and it felt, like I am getting closer to the point of extended hyperspace which I would really like to reach someday. Do you also feel that this combination slows the flight down a bit or is it just my imagination?

Happy floating.

FeraeNaturae
#5 Posted : 6/28/2021 5:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Crazy Astronaut.
It is easy for me to answer your question about lengthening the trip because I was taking notes.
I take sublingual 30mg, Syrian rue seed extract, after 20 ~ 30 minutes, vaporize 30mg. DMT. The ride lasts 25 ~ 30 minutes. Without harmala, ride with the same dose of DMT ~ 10 minutes. Instead of sublingual harmala administration, the same volume can be vaporized along with DMT in one device at a time. It seems that this method gives a more intense experience, but lately, I refrain from it, I do not like the taste of harmala fumes.
But the question of "true essence" is difficult. My answer is, apparently I had no metaphysical thoughts at that time, and I cannot say that it was an acquaintance. I just remember how I opened my eyes, at the age of three, in a manger. Since then, my body has changed, my egos have developed and expanded, but that boy, he still lives in me, he remained the same as he opened his eyes then.

Enjoy your travels!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 6/29/2021 1:08:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

No worries. I plan to read that one too. I've just been super busy lately so am more perusing the Nexus than posting

She stated that she had had friends die, as well as some becoming addicted and so loss in that manner as well. Things I've heard about before. Anecdotal nonetheless.

The further one builds their relationship with the Spice the more reciprocity and clarity of communication comes to fruition ime.

If you both would like to further lengthen your experience, try drinking or eating some harmalas (rue tea, freebase harmala, etc) and then smoalk changa or a general combination of DMT and harmalas Smile.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽