We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tuned into the highest frequency yet with strong oral DMT Options

Aeroman
#1 Posted : 6/20/2021 8:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been taking oral DMT for over a year now - Mimosa hostilis stem and root bark + syrian rue tea.

I had a few decent trips using stem bark (tepezcohuite) but the quality and strength of my brews was a bit inconsistent. I recently got hold of some root bark to do an extraction but I prefer the oral DMT experience most of all.

I was surprised by how intense 5 grams of root bark was, I experienced la purga for the first time.
That trip was intense but over quickly, so yesterday I tried a slightly stronger brew with 7.5 grams of MHRB + 5 grams of syrian rue seeds.

The fractals appeared quickly, after 40 minutes they were so intense I decided to lie down in my bed, I spent the first part of my trip in the DMT fractal realm in a state of euphoria.
After a while I could feel the full effects coming on, the transition was chaotic as I tuned into the multidimensional space, I decided to meditate by focusing on my breath until the transition phase was over, there was a calm period once I had tuned into multidimensional perception.

Then a second wave hit and was quite brutal, my whole perception was dominated by the tentacles of a multidimensional network, this made me disorientated and nauseous, I dry purged into the bucket by my bed until I got used to this higher frequency.

From this point on, I was buzzing and experienced those distorted sounds of hyperspace. I continued phasing into higher frequencies, until I reached what I can only describe as the "God" frequency, it was explained to me how the universe became self aware, how the universal energy that creates us reached its natural infinite equilibrium. Things got really weird after that, I tuned in to "God" consciousness but just as an observer, the sensation of this frequency is very difficult to describe, it is so intense and alien, it was like being at the source of all creation - somewhere that I had no right to be in with my current physical limitations. I didn't stay there long and my trip subsided.
I opened my eyes just to make sure that I was still alive in the physical world, my vision was covered in complex fractals. This was the highest state of consciousness that I have experience so far.

I could feel the next wave coming on, again I had to grab my bucket to dry purge as I re-entered hyperspace, this wave didn't get me back to that "God" frequency but it was like I was being taught how creation works, how beliefs manifest into experiences etc. It was a more visionary state.

There was one strange thing that I experienced just after the second wave, I could smell something, rotten, festering and deathly. I had just bathed a few hours prior so it couldn't have been me. This smell disappeared as I phased into higher frequencies. I thought that I might have come across someone tripping on adrenochrome in a lower level of hyperspace.

I'm wondering what those who have tried higher doses (10+ grams MHRB) experience, I will probably try it in a few months time, I'm slowly getting my brain used to all this high frequency stuff. Please let me know what to expect.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 6/20/2021 9:01:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, Aeroman!

My approach has been to try to get familiar with the lower frequencies well before aiming for higher. There are lots to take in where you have been! I've been trying to adjust my dosage so that I can handle my stomach. Some people prefer to do the purga but I've been quite happy when I've taken doses I can do without it.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Aeroman
#3 Posted : 6/20/2021 10:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Nice report, Aeroman!

My approach has been to try to get familiar with the lower frequencies well before aiming for higher. There are lots to take in where you have been! I've been trying to adjust my dosage so that I can handle my stomach. Some people prefer to do the purga but I've been quite happy when I've taken doses I can do without it.
I totally understand, stomach discomfort can ruin the trip.

The dry purging I experienced last night seems to be like an interdimensional travel sickness, the disorientation from the third eye suddenly taking over your perception is challenging to your physical body, it seems like la purga is unavoidable with these strong doses of root bark.

Having said that, I never experienced any sickness from my stem bark brews although stomach discomfort was more common. I had a really amazing experience with 25 grams of stem bark, this is when I experienced the instant stomach relief once I started buzzing and tuned into the new frequency.