We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Request Help to make DMT for the First Time. Options

wilspeak
#1 Posted : 6/8/2021 6:17:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I really want to learn how to make DMT for the first time. I learned how to grow mushrooms, now I am ready to learn how to make DMT. What is the easiest and best way to make DMT?  I appreciate any help thank you.Smile   
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 6/8/2021 8:36:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wilspeak wrote:
Hello, I really want to learn how to make DMT for the first time. I learned how to grow mushrooms, now I am ready to learn how to make DMT. What is the easiest and best way to make DMT?  I appreciate any help thank you.Smile   

Hello and welcome! Smile

I recommend Cyb's A/B tek: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...d_ATB_'Salt'_Tek

You can do it with or without salt, it still produced amazing results for me.

But if you seek the easiest way, then STB (straight-to-base) teks are probably the best, thought I have never tried one.

Also you technically don't "make" DMT but rather extract it from plants.
There are chemical processes to synthesize NN-DMT, but I can't comment on those, don't have knowledge ro experience.

Ps. One thing I've learned from entheogens is that good things rarely come easy way Smile

Th3_tRuTh
#3 Posted : 6/8/2021 12:37:55 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

I use a variation of Noman's tek. Super simple. I got this tek from someone on Reddit who is no longer active and I cannot think of her username off the top of my head, but it's just Noman's tek with some variations.

Follow the Noman tek until it's time to mix your lye and water, and this is all based on 100g MHRB.

Let the lye water cool down to room temp before mixing in the MHRB powder.

Mix in your MHRB powder and let it all cool before you add your naphtha, should take a couple hours.

Now, instead of doing 4 pulls of 100ml of naphtha (based on 100g MHRB), you do one 150ml pull, so add 150ml of naphtha and cover the top with plastic wrap and a rubber band (we use this instead of a lid just in case the jar pressurizes during any part of the process).

Instead of rolling or shaking the jar, you swirl it until the layers mix and you do this every 4 to 6 hours for 24 hours.

The layers will separate quickly and that's okay, just make sure they do fully mix and then sit every few hours.

After 24 hours, use your pipette to pull the naphtha and put it in a sealable glass sandwich dish and put in fridge for a couple hours to slowly cool and then the freezer.

24 hours later, you should have pure white crystals containing all the deems you can possibly get out of that batch.

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 6/8/2021 2:40:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Th3Truth:
I hate to disagree first thing in morning, but there's no way that one 150 ml naphtha pull gets all the spice available in a 100 gram bark extraction. Xylene on the other hand does so easily.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Th3_tRuTh
#5 Posted : 6/8/2021 2:48:29 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Tony6Strings wrote:
@Th3Truth:
I hate to disagree first thing in morning, but there's no way that one 150 ml naphtha pull gets all the spice available in a 100 gram bark extraction. Xylene on the other hand does so easily.

I have used this variation twice now on the same bark that I always use and I have not lost any yield. It works, or I would not be using this method.

bismillah
#6 Posted : 6/8/2021 2:56:12 PM

My Personalized Tag

I've done a handful of extractions in my life and I gotta say I prefer making a tea.

4 grams rue, simmer 30-45 minutes with lemon and ginger, then strain and filter.

Anywhere from 3 to 8 grams shredded MHRB, simmered for an hour with lemon and ginger, same deal. Remember to reduce both to a volume you'll be able to get down in 2 or 3 gulps.

Then drink the rue, wait 30 min, and drink the mimosa. I find this to be the best way (unless you're tripping in a hurry??).
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 6/8/2021 5:22:38 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

My recommendation would be to start with this excellent overview of the process and get an idea of how all this works. Then read through a few teks and find one that makes sense to you and works with materials you can easily source. Gather your materials, read through the full tek one more time, ask clarifying questions if there is anything that doesn't quite make sense, and then just take it step by step. If you run into a hitch along the way you can always pop in the chat for real time assistance.

Best of luck and haapi stractin. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 6/8/2021 6:19:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I agree with Dreamer042. What's the "easiest" and/or "best" is moderately subjective relative what extraction tek one decides to use.

Once you've found a tek that you feel good about using, I'd also suggest searching that tek in the forum specifically to see what others have said about it. You may pick up some tips and tricks not found in the tek itself.

Best of luck. Safe travels.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

wilspeak
#9 Posted : 6/9/2021 2:47:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
wilspeak wrote:

Hello and welcome! Smile

I recommend Cyb's A/B tek: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...d_ATB_'Salt'_Tek

You can do it with or without salt, it still produced amazing results for me.

But if you seek the easiest way, then STB (straight-to-base) teks are probably the best, thought I have never tried one.

Also you technically don't "make" DMT but rather extract it from plants.
There are chemical processes to synthesize NN-DMT, but I can't comment on those, don't have knowledge ro experience.

Ps. One thing I've learned from entheogens is that good things rarely come easy way Smile

Thank You for your helpSmile
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

wilspeak
#10 Posted : 6/9/2021 2:50:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
I use a variation of Noman's tek. Super simple. I got this tek from someone on Reddit who is no longer active and I cannot think of her username off the top of my head, but it's just Noman's tek with some variations.

Follow the Noman tek until it's time to mix your lye and water, and this is all based on 100g MHRB.

Let the lye water cool down to room temp before mixing in the MHRB powder.

Mix in your MHRB powder and let it all cool before you add your naphtha, should take a couple hours.

Now, instead of doing 4 pulls of 100ml of naphtha (based on 100g MHRB), you do one 150ml pull, so add 150ml of naphtha and cover the top with plastic wrap and a rubber band (we use this instead of a lid just in case the jar pressurizes during any part of the process).

Instead of rolling or shaking the jar, you swirl it until the layers mix and you do this every 4 to 6 hours for 24 hours.

The layers will separate quickly and that's okay, just make sure they do fully mix and then sit every few hours.

After 24 hours, use your pipette to pull the naphtha and put it in a sealable glass sandwich dish and put in fridge for a couple hours to slowly cool and then the freezer.

24 hours later, you should have pure white crystals containing all the deems you can possibly get out of that batch.

wilspeak
#11 Posted : 6/9/2021 2:53:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
@Th3Truth:

Hello @Th3Truth, Should I try 150ml Xylene instead of Naphtha? Thank You

wilspeak
#12 Posted : 6/9/2021 2:55:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
I've done a handful of extractions in my life and I gotta say I prefer making a tea.

4 grams rue, simmer 30-45 minutes with lemon and ginger, then strain and filter.

Anywhere from 3 to 8 grams shredded MHRB, simmered for an hour with lemon and ginger, same deal. Remember to reduce both to a volume you'll be able to get down in 2 or 3 gulps.

Then drink the rue, wait 30 min, and drink the mimosa. I find this to be the best way (unless you're tripping in a hurry??).

Hello bismillah, Can you tell me how making the "Tea" is better in your view than the DMT crystals? Thank You

wilspeak
#13 Posted : 6/9/2021 3:57:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
My recommendation would be to start with this excellent overview of the process and get an idea of how all this works. Then read through a few teks and find one that makes sense to you and works with materials you can easily source. Gather your materials, read through the full tek one more time, ask clarifying questions if there is anything that doesn't quite make sense, and then just take it step by step. If you run into a hitch along the way you can always pop in the chat for real time assistance.

Best of luck and haapi stractin. Thumbs up

wilspeak
#14 Posted : 6/9/2021 3:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I agree with Dreamer042. What's the "easiest" and/or "best" is moderately subjective relative what extraction tek one decides to use.

Once you've found a tek that you feel good about using, I'd also suggest searching that tek in the forum specifically to see what others have said about it. You may pick up some tips and tricks not found in the tek itself.

Best of luck. Safe travels.

One love

wilspeak
#15 Posted : 6/9/2021 4:01:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THANK YOU

Th3_tRuTh
#16 Posted : 6/9/2021 12:04:40 PM

wilspeak wrote:
Hello @Th3Truth, Should I try 150ml Xylene instead of Naphtha? Thank You

It's completely up to you what you choose to do based on the advice you have received so far. I don't use xylene, never have. I use MHRB that has a lower % of alkaloids, typically yielding 1 - 1.5% on average (highest yield was 2% using Noman's tek with 4 pulls and a lot of heat, but it was deep yellow, definitely a bit waxy/fatty) and when I use the method I shared with you here, I get 1 gram of pure white, fluffy space dust. So, as it has been advised already, read up and decide which you want to try for yourself, but the method I shared is probably the simplest method you will find, and it works. In fact, the only reason I intend to try a new extraction method is because I want to try full spectrum spice. Otherwise, this is the method I will continue to use for pure nndmt.

wilspeak
#17 Posted : 6/9/2021 5:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank You

wilspeak
#18 Posted : 6/9/2021 5:06:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
@Th3Truth:

I have used this variation twice now on the same bark that I always use and I have not lost any yield. It works, or I would not be using this method.

Hello Tony6Strings, Should I try 150ml Xylene instead of Naphtha? Thank You

wilspeak
#19 Posted : 6/9/2021 5:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
@Th3Truth:

Hello Tony6Strings, Should I try 150ml Xylene instead of Naphtha? Thank You

bismillah
#20 Posted : 6/9/2021 6:03:47 PM

My Personalized Tag

wilspeak wrote:
bismillah wrote:

Hello bismillah, Can you tell me how making the "Tea" is better in your view than the DMT crystals? Thank You

Here's why my vote goes to tea:

- Simpler and cheaper

- DMT lasts longer in the bark. You have to keep freebase in the fridge, and even then it's on a timer.

- No excess, because you only make as much as you plan to drink. This can be good if you are very deliberate or have poor restraint.

- Slower & smoother come-up, longer experience (more time to think and explore), less anxiety

- No fiddling with vaporizer devices

I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

12NEXT