We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do I still have to wait to do the dmt experiment? Options

aesthetic.space
#1 Posted : 6/3/2021 8:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading about Dimitri two years ago by pure chance in an article that vaguely described its effects, I was very curious about this sacred medicine which is why I decided to write about it today.

I read all about the basic teachings, extractions, vaporization methods, I even got some in freebase format and tried to sniff it (shame on me). I didn't feel anything and I felt it as a warning.

A month after this miserable attempt to approach Dimitri, I thought a lot about my approach with her. Indeed I think it would be better to wait until I grow up in the material life, here on earth (I am 19 years old), to live experiences that every mortal lives about relationships, travel, work, learn etc.

The concern right now is that I still see myself reading to learn from dmt, I sometimes have a strong desire to do the experiment but a little later I reason with myself and tell myself to wait decades until I grow up before doing so. From a Christian point of view, I compare it to the monk who took a vow of chastity, suffering from cravings linked to carnal pleasures, but who fights it to ensure his relationship with Christ.

I would like to have your opinion, I think it would potentially help me in my decision.

Thanks Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 6/3/2021 10:42:26 PM

My Personalized Tag

Do it whenever you feel like you want it / need it.

I first used DMT when I was younger than you, and with a similar attitude. I am grateful every day for how dramatically it has altered the course of my life for the better.

I also messed up my first couple times because I'm a bozo and didn't have any experience with this kind of stuff.

Don't be discouraged if you have a weak experience smoking out of a jam jar (in my case) or snuffing the stuff (NOT advisable), because those are just lousy ways of doing it. If you haven't got cold feet, look into better tools.

I use a Yocan pen for freebase, but I prefer making "mimosahuasca" over smoking.

I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 6/3/2021 11:07:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Your reservations may be linked to preflight jitters.

If you're aware of yourself, aware of your motivations for using spice, and generally have your life in a certain balance, then you probably have little to worry about.

I was about your age the first times I tried it. I quickly learned to respect the molecule (seeing as I neglected to heed a warning and learned a lesson from it leading to a 6 year hiatus).

Each individual's journey is ultimately their own.

Welcome to the Nexus.

Safe travels.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Northerner
#4 Posted : 6/5/2021 9:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi aesthetic.space, welcome to the Nexus.

Some ideas....

There's really not much you can learn about\from DMT by reading about it apart from extracting and how to use it. It is beyond anything you have read. In fact I'd go as far as to say that reading about the experience pollutes your head with other peoples reality, which will certainly not mirror yours. There is nothing that can really explain the DMT experience. Imagine you'd just seen a new colour, even if you had the words you could not properly describe it and even if someone understood those words they could not understand it anyway. It's that unknowable without experience. You could read about it the rest of your life and someone who had tried it once would know more.

Just follow your instinct. There's no right or wrong with this sort of thing. Unless you have a family history of mental issues it's very low risk.

Roll your own way.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/5/2021 10:18:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
Hi aesthetic.space, welcome to the Nexus.

Some ideas....

There's really not much you can learn about\from DMT by reading about it apart from extracting and how to use it. It is beyond anything you have read. In fact I'd go as far as to say that reading about the experience pollutes your head with other peoples reality, which will certainly not mirror yours. There is nothing that can really explain the DMT experience. Imagine you'd just seen a new colour, even if you had the words you could not properly describe it and even if someone understood those words they could not understand it anyway. It's that unknowable without experience. You could read about it the rest of your life and someone who had tried it once would know more.

Just follow your instinct. There's no right or wrong with this sort of thing. Unless you have a family history of mental issues it's very low risk.

Roll your own way.

Mmmm, very well stated Northerner. That's a great example (color).

I feel that my first experiences were so amazing and opening mainly because I was unaware of what to expect and had zero ideas of others' experiences. When it was offered to me, I looked up one thing and one thing only; how much to overdose. I feel my experience was more authentic due to it. The power of suggestion is powerful and veiled.

One love

Ps. Northerner, I love your signature. Are you quoting someone or is that purely your own statement?
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Northerner
#6 Posted : 6/5/2021 11:16:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah totally. Very little I had seen on that side had anything in common with anything until I read other people's writing. When I realised that reading about other people's experiences were effecting my own I stopped reading experience reports. Like people encountering machine elves and jesters... I wonder who saw these first and spoke about them before they became popular, I wonder what ancient people dreamed up as their popular entities and talked about as well.

My sig is a quote from The King of the Swords by Michael Moorcock. Old times fantasy fiction from when words were carefully chosen and full of double entendre. Cool stuff.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/5/2021 11:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
Yeah totally. Very little I had seen on that side had anything in common with anything until I read other people's writing. When I realised that reading about other people's experiences were effecting my own I stopped reading experience reports. Like people encountering machine elves and jesters... I wonder who saw these first and spoke about them before they became popular, I wonder what ancient people dreamed up as their popular entities and talked about as well.

My sig is a quote from The King of the Swords by Michael Moorcock. Old times fantasy fiction from when words were carefully chosen and full of double entendre. Cool stuff.

I feel that. Despite the number of reports I read, my experiences are relatively removed from them. At most, if there's something I wonder about relative to another's experience is usually shown in passing, as an aside like, "by the way here's this thing you read/heard about," and then keep journeying on my way. An example is a friend that I'd blast off with after work sometimes. He kept seeing this "chariot" that he was afraid to get in as well as these "stones with some kind of writing on them being washed." Not long after, hyperspace showed me what he was talking about, but it wasn't meant to be the main focus of my trip. Not always, but generally, entities are disembodied in my experience. I am aware of their potential for being there by sapient interactions I have. Sometimes they're there the whole time, other times they pop in just to let me know they're there, and others they just kind of create a space for me and leave me be.

Thank you for the recommendation. I don't read enough fiction so think I'll search out that amazing sounding bookSmile.

One love

Northerner
#8 Posted : 6/6/2021 12:12:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess it's how open to suggestion you are and possibly how much you dwell on or envision other people's reports as you read them. Every other person seems to have first hand experiences with machine elves and waiting rooms. Neither of which I have seen.

Entities are a funny thing though. Rarely have I just sensed them, but very often I have seen and communicated with them. They have even embodied themselves in this dimension (for want of a better word). When I first had a jester show up it was feminine and started getting all frisky on me, then this other jester showed up and she was jealous and then these two entities get in this hyperspace bitch fight, pulling and hitting and morphing at/around/through each other somewhat like you see cartoon cats in fights with just the odd discernible leg or head or whatever sticking out of the mess every now and then. Oddest things hey.

Like I was saying to aesthetic.space, others realities will not mirror your own.

That book is the last in The Swords Trilogy, though they are all small books. I have them bound in a single volume and it isn't very thick. You'd probably get a second hand copy delivered pretty cheap. There's another trilogy that leads on from it that's worth reading too.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 6/6/2021 12:35:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
I guess it's how open to suggestion you are and possibly how much you dwell on or envision other people's reports as you read them. Every other person seems to have first hand experiences with machine elves and waiting rooms. Neither of which I have seen.

Entities are a funny thing though. Rarely have I just sensed them, but very often I have seen and communicated with them. They have even embodied themselves in this dimension (for want of a better word). When I first had a jester show up it was feminine and started getting all frisky on me, then this other jester showed up and she was jealous and then these two entities get in this hyperspace bitch fight, pulling and hitting and morphing at/around/through each other somewhat like you see cartoon cats in fights with just the odd discernible leg or head or whatever sticking out of the mess every now and then. Oddest things hey.

Like I was saying to aesthetic.space, others realities will not mirror your own.

That book is the last in The Swords Trilogy, though they are all small books. I have them bound in a single volume and it isn't very thick. You'd probably get a second hand copy delivered pretty cheap. There's another trilogy that leads on from it that's worth reading too.

I'll probably PM you after this if I want to continue our discussion, which I'm enjoying, as I'd like to try not to hijack this thread. I do feel that it could be helpful to aesthetic.space to see that they ultimately will define much about their experience for themselves.

Regardless, to add to your point, I agree that it depends on how suggestible one is for the prevalence of others' experiences to become "concrete" parts of their own. I think that's why my I experience tidbits from others in passing. It's not an important part of my trip. And of the entities I have seen, I can't say I'd describe any of them as machine elves. I also don't think I've been in the "waiting room" or just didn't identify it as such.

Jester Hyperspace Bitch Fight sounds like a band name lmao. That experience sounds pretty hilarious!

And thank you for the link. Will probably order it on my next payday.

@aesthetic.space, what are your thoughts on what's been discussed thus far?

One love