We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I Guess They Wanted Me... Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 6/3/2021 3:23:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Tired, but calm and receptive
(physical condition) Set: Drained, but limber and mobile
Setting (location): My elevated cave on my slumber mat (upstairs in my room, on my bed).
time of day: 18:35, blue skies.
recent drug use: Evening indica concentrate evening prior. 15mg freebase DMT journey two days ago. 3-4g of rue in nightly tea.
last meal: Smoked salmon with potato salad. Finished eating at 16:30

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 61.235kg
known sensitivities: Highly sensitive person (sensory processing sensitivity)
history of use: Experienced, but working through certain blocks.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Freebase DMT
Dose(s): 15mg
Method of administration: Vaporized using Divine Tribe V4 Crucible on Aegis Legend mod.

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=16:35
Duration: .25hrs
First effects: Familiar tryptamine rush
Peak: Roughly 45 sec
Come down: Roughly 12 min after inhale
Baseline: Roughly 15 min after inhale

Intensity (overall): 3
Evaluation / notes: Ecstatic and wonderful

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Unplesantness: 1
Visual Intensity: 3

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 1; slight headache. Still present.
Afterglow: 3; Receptive, loving, balanced, feeling progress has been made.

I've always said, "when 'they' want you, 'they'll' take you."

15mg two days ago was nothing like 15mg today...

I double check the weight of my doses.

The day: Worked hard and got out slightly earlier than expected. It was a smooth work day with zero hang ups. I was feeling pretty tired. I have been trying to get my fitness habits back, and in an effort to do so, have been going back to basics, and started squatting everyday again. Today was day 17. I attribute my body getting used to the load to my torpor today.

I haven't been listening to myself when it comes to the planned workout and am uncertain at the moment if that's a positive or negative thing. The plan today was to perform 5 sets of squats at 135lbs for sets of 8-10 reps, hit core, and do a little cardio. Instead, I performed 4 sets of squats at 135lbs for 8 reps per set. A gentleman asked me how much I deadlifted last week when he saw me. It was 365lbs for a set of 3. That put going heavy in my head. Then, there was a girl squatting heavy next to me, and it pumped me up even more. After completing my set at 315lbs for 3 reps, I threw a 25lb plate on each side. 365lbs came up smoothly. So I threw two 10s on each side, putting the total weight at 405lbs.

I'm a little guy. Anytime the weight is over 315lbs, my anxiety kicks in (which I usually channel into the lift). I injured my back a few years ago deadlifting and using the belt (445lbs and the belt screwed me; I usually lift raw) and have dreamed of getting near where I used to be. I've attempted 405lbs maybe twice since said injury.

I approached the bar...

Got into my stance (sumo), making sure I'm balanced and tight...

Let out a few huffs to get my breath right...

Took a deep breath, tightened everything more...

Bent over, wrapped my hands around the bar...

And BOOM! The weight was off the ground. I barely locked it out, but it was a complete lift!

I'm back!

Stretched and called it a day at the gym after that.

Stopped by the store to get dinner and checked the mail. Knew a package had arrived with The Essential Psychedelic Guide (thanks for the recommendation DF0) and some Infinity Jars (thanks for the recommendation laggy). That put me in even better spirits.

I iced my back and lay with my lady friend for a little before taking a bath. Have to make sure I focus on physical recovery if I want to continue lifting the way and manner in which I desire.

The dose had been weighed prior to the bath, and once emerging from my healing waters, I tidied my room, and knelt at the altar to meditate. I ended up purging during the meditation. It was my body and subconscious that were the actors here, since my conscious mind was determined and ready for the upcoming experience. I had tried drinking some baking soda in water to calm my acidreflux brought on by preflight jitters, but clearly that didn't work.

Once done purging and meditating, it was time to disembark...

My intention: To reinforce balance, practice the experience, be with "you" (hyperspace entities), and to celebrate my triumph.

The entire dose was taken in in one pull...

Transfiguration transpired with OEVs manifesting as I set the mod down. I laid back and closed my eyes. I traveled through a space of fluxing structures with brilliant patterns that would invert into each other and change color as I traveled through the space. Entities were there, but I can't describe them, there was too much fanfare going on. I was getting clear messages though; "Finally, you're really with us." "Thank you for being here!" "We've been waiting awhile for you!" "Look at this!" "Check this out!" "Here's another!" For over a year, I've been experiencing high degrees of encouragement to smoalk moar, but have been stubborn, too trapped by my trepidation.

As I lay with my eyes closed, I decided to take my glasses off, simply for comfort and expecting my visions to change... wrong! The whole scene changed in structuring and was illuminated by a bright pink light that hadn't been there before. I could tell it was like a kind of prank, and I laughed loudly over it. I embraced them and they embraced me. I sent positive and healing thoughts and energies to those I know that are struggling and/or hurting. I love you all.

I don't know how long lasting this will be, but I have a lot more confidence in engaging with DMT. Could just be the afterglow. Nevertheless, tomorrow or Friday will be my first time using DMT in manner that isn't smoaking or vaping in that I will be trying out | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | with DMT. I had been terribly scared, and couldn't explain it or understand it in myself. It's just part of being aware of how powerful the Spice is.

Surprise breakthroughs are always welcome. That was for damn sure a breakthrough...

Thank you reading, I hope you enjoyed. Everyone, be well.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamanisticVibes
#2 Posted : 6/3/2021 4:20:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great read! I always giggle at the "smoalk moar" Big grin

This is encouraging for me in a great way, so I thank you. This is a really refreshing community, and I appreciate your intentions focused toward some of us Wink I can't wait to hear about your new journey. I think I may take an oral pharma or aya journey here very soon too. I have the harmalas, Just need the spice Big grin But who knows, maybe I am closer to attaining than even I think. Thanks again for sharing! Always dig reading your posts
May we continue to be blessed

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 6/3/2021 4:06:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing your experience!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/4/2021 1:30:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both very muchSmile. I'm glad you enjoyed.

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
Great read! I always giggle at the "smoalk moar" Big grin

This is encouraging for me in a great way, so I thank you. This is a really refreshing community, and I appreciate your intentions focused toward some of us Wink I can't wait to hear about your new journey. I think I may take an oral pharma or aya journey here very soon too. I have the harmalas, Just need the spice Big grin But who knows, maybe I am closer to attaining than even I think. Thanks again for sharing! Always dig reading your posts

Hahaha I started using the "smoalk moar" after getting caught up in this thread .

That makes me even more happy that I shared it (that it had a positive impact). I've inadvertently conditioned myself into thinking that it's wrong to bring attention to myself, and being here and interacting with everyone has not only been good for me, but is an exercise in understanding otherwise in regards to bringing attention to myself.

And I promise my intentions are authentic Love.

I hope that it's right around the corner for you, truly! And I too look forward to hearing about your experience once it comes to fruition.

Have you tried taking just harmalas? I feel like we may have covered this in the past.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#5 Posted : 6/4/2021 10:06:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No I have never tried to take harmalas alone. I have a large quantity of rue seeds, though. I am doing a bit of thinking about trying them, though. It's funny that you mention that because I had a fleeting thought this morning that I should give that a try. I think it may do me some good in my current condition. As always, have a blessed evening!
May we continue to be blessed

Th3_tRuTh
#6 Posted : 6/4/2021 11:55:52 AM

YΕ«gen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Awesome read! Thank you for sharing! I too plan to try the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, probably this weekend. I'm definitely going to be doing a 3g rue shot with either the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | or a 30mg vape, not sure yet. Anyway, I love how the events transpired and led to a great journey. My recent trip was like that in a way. Events and circumstances led me to a desire to dive into the realms and when I did it was one of the best experiences I have had so far.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/4/2021 10:44:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
No I have never tried to take harmalas alone. I have a large quantity of rue seeds, though. I am doing a bit of thinking about trying them, though. It's funny that you mention that because I had a fleeting thought this morning that I should give that a try. I think it may do me some good in my current condition. As always, have a blessed evening!

I highly recommend harmalas based of my recent experience. The effect has an odd subtly to it, but is definitely noticeable. I think you'll notice a difference after a few days of using them. Best of luck brother!

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
Awesome read! Thank you for sharing! I too plan to try the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, probably this weekend. I'm definitely going to be doing a 3g rue shot with either the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | or a 30mg vape, not sure yet. Anyway, I love how the events transpired and led to a great journey. My recent trip was like that in a way. Events and circumstances led me to a desire to dive into the realms and when I did it was one of the best experiences I have had so far.

Thank you and that's awesome. I hope you share what it's like. I drank some rue and blasted off a few weeks ago (it was the first time drinking rue before journeying). It was pretty epic.

I'm planning on complexing a few time during the weekend, with the first experience being tonight. I'm starting off with 20mg freebase DMT complexed with 156mg of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | after 25mg sublingual THH. I'll probably share what transpires this evening.

One love