We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
The salvia secret is leaking out Options

burningmouth
#1 Posted : 2/4/2010 7:26:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
Hello everyone,
I ventured over here from the edot salvia forum, which I might add, has been down for 6 days. Anyway, I did a hit of 10x and felt the need to post my rantings. Fractal Enchant wrote a great post over on the edot site about how it's so difficult to 'English' the salvia experience into words. I've created many threads, but evey one of them falls short in capturing the essence of salvia.

Tonight after my hit, I got this weird sensation that salvia reality is very close to making its presence known to our consensus world. It's sitting right on top of us, right on top of our everyday comings and goings. We are oblivious to its presence. Well, we entheogen users might be aware that something's going on, but the rest of the world is fast asleep.

If the American govt. and other Western governments are aware of <deleted>
Shit, I decided to delete this paragraph. Sometimes, it's best to keep one's mouth shut.

Salvia is much more powerful than even the quid chewing Shamen could conceive of. Salvia is more than just some green lady. Salvia is a full fuctioning reality, either within our brains or out in the physical universe, or both. Salvia reality just might be McKenna's transcendental object at the end of time. McKenna's eschaton has arrived. It rolled in, it rotated in from the future. And now it sits on top of us. What is its next move? Start watching the news. Salvia reality will begin to leak into our consensus world by way of weird news reports.

So what is the secret of salvia reality? My brain still isn't salvia-wired enough to capture it. It's somewhere beneath the rotating wheels, the rolled up carpets, the flipping rolodex of adjacent realities, the interconnecting peoploids, the gravity pressing down on us. I still can't English the true secret out, but salvia reality is pressing down on us. It's an advanced world located in a dimension right in front of our noses. It's filtering into our world, and it's going to freak the Hell out of the drug-free walking zombies.........thanks for reading. Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a few questions burningmouth? Is this name ralated to the sublingual potion you are using?
Also, you are referring to the power of the salviaic experience, did you experience changa ?

I sort of had feeling straight after doing salvia, but I'm not that sure everybody is concerned about its essence. I mean I use it and have a close realtionship to it, but I don't think these secrets opening to you when in trance have to lick on everybody else faces, especially those you call the "drug-free walking zombies". I feel this a bit harsh, it's not because some poeple can't overstand what you could experience, doesn't necessarily mean they are useless braindead. Everyone has his own technics and purpose. I don't see why it would be good to everyone to trying look being the mirror.

I don't see the relation with salvia activity and weird news in media either.
Dig it and take care.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Ident
#3 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:57:28 AM

Mr Ident

It sounds like you're becoming aware of the synchronicities which tend to occur more frequently when you start to pull back the veil of concensus reality. What the thinker thinks, the prover proves.
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

deweeb
#4 Posted : 2/4/2010 4:38:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great reply rOm , I have been playing with sally for over ten years now and whole heartedly agree with your comments . The sooner the "them" and "we" mentality disappears , the better for the whole .Wink

rOm wrote:
I have a few questions burningmouth? Is this name ralated to the sublingual potion you are using?
Also, you are referring to the power of the salviaic experience, did you experience changa ?

I sort of had feeling straight after doing salvia, but I'm not that sure everybody is concerned about its essence. I mean I use it and have a close realtionship to it, but I don't think these secrets opening to you when in trance have to lick on everybody else faces, especially those you call the "drug-free walking zombies". I feel this a bit harsh, it's not because some poeple can't overstand what you could experience, doesn't necessarily mean they are useless braindead. Everyone has his own technics and purpose. I don't see why it would be good to everyone to trying look being the mirror.

I don't see the relation with salvia activity and weird news in media either.
Dig it and take care.

benzyme
#5 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:06:31 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

to understand why salvia does what it does, you'd need to look at the receptors it acts on.

different strokes for different folks
many (including myself) find it dysphoric, and devoid of any utility.
something like a high dose of scopolamine, sans toxicity.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

burningmouth
#6 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
rOm wrote:

Yeah. My first salvia experience was with Siebert's tincture. It burned my mouth, so I figured, hmmmm, burningmouth would be a good username. Now I smoke it.

You guys are right. My post was a bit harsh. It's a good thing I deleted part of it. I just have this feeling that salvia reality is a bigger force than most users realize. After reading some of the dimitri trip reports, I wonder if the dimitri experience is the same as the salvia experience?

As far as the news media goes....If there is an objective salvia reality out there, and if it were to 'bleed' into our physical world, how would we know about it? Maybe from news reports that seem bizarre, like "spontaneous hallucinations being reported from people with no prior hallucinogenic histories".

You're also right about the we vs. them comment. It's just that the idea of some government official feeding citizens some lame propaganda of "nothing to see here, move along", bugs me.
But I guess I shouldn't come down on a certain group of people.

jamie
#7 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

BURNINGMOUTH!Very happy

Im getting all nostalgic thinking about smoking every night...those were facinating times spend over at those other forums for a while..

I only went once in the last few months becasue i have been doing soooo much work with tryptamines..but my plants are big and i have SOOO much leaf..and gunan extract some salvinorin xstals..

Salvia is something else..most never see it..those that do neverforget it.
Long live the unwoke.

burningmouth
#8 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:44:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Fractal Smile
I tried getting in the chat room, but my computer couldn't format it correctly.
I see Dioxippus posts over here. If my computer would allow me to chat, we could have a synched salvia trip while typing in real time.

jamie
#9 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

is dioxipuss here too?!..is he posting under that name?..love that dude as well!

Ya synced salvia trips sound good..been a loooong time..

You have lots of cool ideas about salvia..can't wait to one day here what you will have to say about DMT!
Long live the unwoke.

burningmouth
#10 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:55:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
is dioxipuss here too?!..is he posting under that name?..love that dude as well!

Ya synced salvia trips sound good..been a loooong time..

You have lots of cool ideas about salvia..can't wait to one day here what you will have to say about DMT!

He's here, I don't know how frequent though. If the edot site stays down, I'm sure more folks are going to come here.

I'm a tad scared of dimitri. Do any of you see "self dribbling jeweled basketballs"?

foreversearching
#11 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:18:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly the slavia scares SWIM a bit more than DMT. Salvia trips seem to be alot more overwhelming but in a fuzzy sort of way. DMT was more defined and clearer and somehow made more sense than even the reality that we all live in now. It's definitely not something anyone should try until they are ready... but, at least in SWIM's experience, DMT became the favorite.

No self dribbling basketballs yet. Check out "Aurora Utopian" and "Elf Languange" in the link below. Those are the best fit of SWIM's 2 breakthroughs. When SWIM was first turned on to the aurora a huge energy-filled wave rushed over SWIM that literally brought tears to SWIM's eyes.

http://www.lovestarrecor...al/arturus_frameset.html
“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot uneducate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore. We have seen the future, and the future is ours.”
Cesar Chavez
The future is ours

One day I hope to be the greatest sci-fi film maker. You should know everything I say is a fictional rant to get me creative juices flowing.

camakazi
#12 Posted : 2/4/2010 10:10:36 PM

RUN DMT

I reckon a huge leaking salvia brain must be hovering about Paisley right now. Its the most rational explanation I've ever heard for all the fruity goings on in this town.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

۩
#13 Posted : 2/4/2010 11:18:13 PM

My advice:
Forget everything McKenna said
except for the part about taking long deep hits and holding them in.

That's all you need to know.

Abakua81
#14 Posted : 2/5/2010 3:36:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I too think salvia is way underestimated. I have spent many nights going into the trance and then throwing my container in the trash for an hour until I say "well actually let me see that again". I go through times of thinking it is absolute evil and something I should have never experienced and then moments of awe where I want to do it often to try to figure it out. The thing that is shocking to me is how consistent it can be. I seem to always return to the same place with the same idea of learning the secret to the cosmic joke but and being shocked how I thought it would make me see one view of the nature of reality and then realizing how ridiculous my expectations were. I get this sense of everything falling apart and forming again and I become part of a greater whole that changes like a rubicks cube and then back to form. It is impossible to put it into verbal language and not just sound nuts and confused. See! all rambling and the only people that know what I mean are the ones that felt the same.

antrocles
#15 Posted : 2/5/2010 4:29:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sadly, i'm with benzyme on this one. i have worked extensively with the diviner's sage (siebert tincture, quidding the leaves of my own huge bush, smoking) and just find it to be un-work-with-able. it is powerful, but for me dmt is more powerful. it is illuminating, but for me spice teaches me with much more love and clarity. i respect and am grateful that salvia exists for those who can benefit from it. i'm just not one of those people.

you know my MAIN beef with it? it's this: i have taken some MASSIVE doses of it (took 5 full droppers of emerald goddess tinctue, smoked massive bowls, quidded 15 huge leaves...) and no matter how deep i breakthrough, i am still aware of my body. there is a prickly, sensorial element to salvia that keeps me tethered to a body i desperately want to cut loose on the big journeys. with DMT i am envelped in warm love and my body simply melts away into a pool of infinity.

i guess we all have our own particular medicines....i'm stoked that you seem to have found yours in salvia!

i'm married to vaporized spice. we're in it together for life... Pleased

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

ohayoco
#16 Posted : 2/5/2010 4:39:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hehe I've just read your first (edited) post and skim read the others, and they made me smile. I totally get your feelings on The Lady!!! WAY powerful. To rival DMT. I actually find her far scarier than DMT.

Believe me, you should try Hyperspace, you are at least showered with love when told the news! Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

deweeb
#17 Posted : 2/5/2010 4:43:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
<snipet> ... and no matter how deep i breakthrough, i am still aware of my body.

Herein lies the problem , if you have ANY connection or any awarness of your physical body at all , you have NOT broken through the salvia veil .

I can totally relate to your experiences antrocles and I am not surprised , been there done that . But believe me there is more, way ,way more .

The good news is that problem does have a remedy . Wink

benzyme
#18 Posted : 2/5/2010 4:44:22 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

rival dmt? hardly
it's like comparing 4 to green.

the only similarity is brevity, and perhaps dissociation.

i've broken through on salvia, but it wasn't anything intriguing at all. just plain odd.
dmt is full of mystique, and WAY more visually stunning.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Hypnos
#19 Posted : 2/5/2010 5:22:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

Have you guys experienced apathy/fatigue/boredom for 15-30 minutes after a Salvia trip ? Salvia is the only enthogen Ive taken and I can count the times I did on my fingers but it seems to me that sometimes the trip (which I like) puts me in a dull mood afterward.

Anyone else experienced this ? Im curious if spice or iboga will have the same effect.

Cheers,

Ac.
I AM.

ohayoco
#20 Posted : 2/5/2010 5:31:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I meant rival in power... and yes brevity, and extreme propelling to other dimensions, and profoundness, etc. Yes they are very different molecules, but they have lead dreamer to similar conclusions. I feel as if they're allies, teaching similar things.

Acolyte- DMT energise you after the experience, dreamer feels creative, inspired, excited and active for at least an hour afterwards. No idea about iboga... that's a looong trip anyway, and he never tried because some people just die from it for no apparent reason.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

123NEXT