We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Call Me Sir Twerks-A-Lot Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 5/20/2021 12:35:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Feels like I'm still coming down...

Was a long and hard day, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good.

Have been feeling a great deal more balanced since drinking rue tea regularly and have been going for more sub-breakthroughs on DMT

I went for one (sub-breakthrough) today.

Over the past month or so I have been purging every single time I disembark. I am aware of the afflictions and such I am working through. But wonder how much of my purging is related to my GERD. There's evidence that anxiety (in this case, preflight jitters) can influence acid reflux.

I packed my changa pipe with an amount that I planned to finish. After the first two tokes, I could feel the need to purge come on strong. I had been four hours fasted. So there was nothing to come up.

My intent: Reinforce a sense of balance I have been experiencing and practice the experience.

I spent the main chunk of the experience dry heaving and belching as the need to purge persisted, but there was nothing to come up. I could feel a mind (actaully it definitely felt like more than one) encouraging me, "It's okay, just get it out." It was a very loving feeling, and felt foreign, as in, not endemic to my mind. And it felt like I was symbolically releasing negative energies and baggage.

While I may not want to purge necessarily, I still found that part of my experience glorious.

Once I began feeling some relief, the purge feeling still lingered, and something told me to breathe "over and through it." At that time, I found myself surrendering more to it.

Once the song (Divine Moments of Truth) ended and was about to begin again, I paused it, choosing to lay sideways in a v-shape on my bed in silence. There was direct telepathic communication. I apologized because I had planned on being more immersed in hyperspace and any entities that wanted to interact with me, but was largely distracted by purging. I felt loved and welcome. I stated, "thank you," and "I love you." From then on there was subtle discourse, with me vocally interacting with them. At one point I had been "being hard on myself" and felt a forceful "STOP." To which I replied with a little bit of an attitude, "Okay, I'm sorry!"

While laying in the silence, an idea came to mind to play a song I recently found and love (Komit-3 of Life Remix- Juno Reactor). So I turned it on! I began jamming on my bed, just laying and jammin out. Until "something" told me to get up. I found myself raging in my room, dancing, and jumping, and swinging my locks all over the place. I was dancing, alone in my room, as if I was at some epic concert. It was amazing, and something I have never experienced before. It was joyous and invigorating. It was an integrating act. And let's be real: I wasn't really aloneRolling eyes

I didn't finish the bowl. But that's okay.

And no, I didn't actually twerkBig grin

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bisy
#2 Posted : 5/20/2021 6:25:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so there we have my first manifestation of a mental image to go with the name. well done.Big grin
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

ShamanisticVibes
#3 Posted : 5/20/2021 2:58:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When you put it that way, the "Okay, I'm sorry" kind of rings in my head in a very Napoleon Dynamite-esque way Big grin And to add to what bisy said, I can almost see your silhouette dancing in the night!
May we continue to be blessed

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/20/2021 4:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
so there we have my first manifestation of a mental image to go with the name. well done.Big grin

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
When you put it that way, the "Okay, I'm sorry" kind of rings in my head in a very Napoleon Dynamite-esque way Big grin And to add to what bisy said, I can almost see your silhouette dancing in the night!

Haha, if it paints the pic a lil better, I'm 5'9, heavily tattooed, with locks passed my booty, and green eye glassesBig grin

"Gosh!" Napoleon Dynamite. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#5 Posted : 5/20/2021 4:39:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I miss my locks. I had them for 8.5 years and 3 years, respectively. I actually now have the longest straight hair that I have ever had sans locks. Also a love tattoos, and at this point have more than I can keep track of on account of the fact that I have been getting them pretty steadily for the past 19 years and they have all just kind of bled together. I am in the middle of a huge back piece that I have been chipping away at for the last few years. I am 6 sessions in with 4 more to go. Whoo boy is the spine a ticklish spot for me though. It's why I have only done 2 sessions a year. I have my feet, hands, elbows, ankles; most of the sensitive spots, but this one takes the cake! Big grin Thanks for sharing!

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 5/20/2021 6:49:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
I miss my locks. I had them for 8.5 years and 3 years, respectively. I actually now have the longest straight hair that I have ever had sans locks. Also a love tattoos, and at this point have more than I can keep track of on account of the fact that I have been getting them pretty steadily for the past 19 years and they have all just kind of bled together. I am in the middle of a huge back piece that I have been chipping away at for the last few years. I am 6 sessions in with 4 more to go. Whoo boy is the spine a ticklish spot for me though. It's why I have only done 2 sessions a year. I have my feet, hands, elbows, ankles; most of the sensitive spots, but this one takes the cake! Big grin Thanks for sharing!

Do you plan on getting locks again? I've had mine for about 13 years. Strain my neck, but that doesn't surpass my love for them. They hold a lot of my spiritual energy.

I have no idea how many I have anymore either. I have both sides, my collar bone, the ditches of my elbows, behind my ears, and my hips as my sweet spot tattoos. What are you getting done on your back?

One love

ShamanisticVibes
#7 Posted : 5/20/2021 8:47:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will grow another set when I am at the end of my life. Once my obligations and aspirations have all been fulfilled. I have found that my life is much easier navigated without them, unfortunately, because I did thrive on the energies they stored. The photo is an arm with the same idea, mine will have some minor alterations.

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/20/2021 9:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand that. I sometimes contemplate cutting mine for a time I think at most I'll just make em shorter.

And that's epic and gorgeous! Love it.Love

One love